Mystery To Me

Christine whimpered as she flung her legs out of the bed, thinking she drank way too much as nausea hit her like a tidal wave and she ran into the bathroom, emptying, the Mexican food and alcohol down the toilet.   She shakily caught her breath and clutched onto the sink after flushing the toilet "Why the fuck do I drink?" She asked her self in the mirror, wiping her mouth clean and drinking water from the tap after washing her mouth out.

She stumbled back to the bed shakily, finding and pulling on her dressing gown, she didn't feel well, she felt feverish and uneasy as she made her way out of the bed room, too tired to bother dressing up or doing her make up, she didn't care. Mick and John has seen pretty much everything and she didn't feel as insecure now. Christine was surprised at how sensitive she still felt, granted that the three of them had gotten way to over the top celebrating in bed and Christine's whole body ached, she waddled slightly too, the men had got a little overly rough with her, not that she blamed them, she had been off her face on all their illicit substances and had egged them on, pushing herself to hard.  

*Sexual references* 

She made her way up the hall after drinking more alcohol, smoking a ciggie, a joint and having a few toots then, finding John and Mick cuddling and laughing on the lounge, kissing and naked, she cleared her throat to be noticed, John rolled off of Mick, looking nervous.

"Staring without me?" Christine asked.

"Sorry, I had to have some penguin for breakfast!" Mick grinned.

Christine held back a giggle but insecurities flooded her, what if John chose Mick over her and didn't want her anymore, she felt emotional, must be the drugs, she thought.

"Chris, I'm sorry!" John exclaimed pulling his boxers on and walking toward his wife.

"Can we talk?" She asked biting her bottom lip. 

"Sure!" John nodded, taking her hand and letting her lead him off "Your waddling like a penguin!" He noted, rubbing her back.

"Mmmh, its fine!" She muttered.

"Shouldn't Mick come with us, he's part of our relationship isn't he?" John asked.

"I don't know, there are no rules with whatever this is, I don't know what's right and what's wrong, its confusing John!" Christine stammered.

"Isn't it all about what feels right?" He asked.

Christine tilted her had "Sexually?"

"Everything, if we went by what's supposedly right, being with the same gender isn't, its about what we think, if you don't want Mick and I together without you, tell us babe!"

"I don't mind, but I worry you will loose interest in me!" She exclaimed.

"I could never do that, your the only woman that has my heart on a leash, Mick is a man, I love you both in different way honey!"

Christine smiled "Really?"

"Truly, your my wife and Mick is our boyfriend, lover, best friend, fuck the labels, we're us, a triangle!"

"I like that, a triangle!" Christine grinned "But do Mick and I fuck too?"

"I don't see an issue with any of us being intimate, granted is better as a three way but you needed a break and men supposedly have a stronger sex need so Mick and I can take care of each other allowing you to recuperate, I can tell your sore form how your walking!" 

Christine smiled not wanting to admit she was worn out, sore and exhausted "I'm fine but I surprisingly agree with you, I love you my Johnny!" Christine grinned, kissing her husband warmly. 

"I love you too and will never stop, but you have to admit things have been better with Mick in our marriage!" John grinned.

"I have to agree!" Christine chuckled.

"So no more insecurities babe?" 

"None, you melted them away!" Christine smiled "I just know I am older than you and Mick!"

"Age doesn't matter, your only as old as you feel and the way we fuck you, my god!" John grinned.

Christine giggled "Well?" 

"Aren't you sore?" 

"Obviously but we will all be busy over the next few days, don't you and Mick want some fun before we're in the studio slaving away, we cant drop our clothes and fuck in front of those American sweethearts, they would fuckin die!"

"Probably!" John grinned.

"Are you boys ready for more?' Christine asked.

"Hell yes, I'll go shove you on Mick's cock right now!"

"Alright then, whatever you want, your my loving husband so today you and Mick can do whatever you like, I need a break so you boys can do all the work, he can fuck me or whatever you want then I will eat something!"

"Our cocks?" John winked.

"Real food!" Christine laughed "But those first if you like!" 

John picked her up, stripping her off "Are you hard again Mick?" John grinned, rubbing Christine's ass as she was slung over his shoulder, he then slapped her sensitive skin, evoking a pleasure filled shriek.

"Her ass is red John, I guess we cant spank her again!" Mick grinned beginning to stroke himself.

"She likes it Mick!" John grinned, slapping her ass again "Don't you babe?"

"Fuck yes, I'm wet already!" Christine grinned and John soon slipped her onto Mick's member, pumping her up and down "Ow, my pussy is sore, stop!" Christine stammered, feeling extra sensitive and swollen, presuming it was her time of the month soon.

"Can he fuck you ass and you can suck me off?" John suggested, throwing his boxers back off and rubbing his manhood.

Christine smiled and nodded, soon on her hands and knees, John's shoving himself in and out of her mouth as Mick pounded into her ass as she grunted and whimpered onto her husband's hard member, holding back nausea and feeling faint.

Jenny walked up the short set of stairs, hearing a loud ruckus through the open window, she peered in concerned and then shocked and speechless as she saw her husband, her best friend and the man she considered a brother all together around the lounge , she felt a flurry of emotions, what would she do? 

*Sorry this was boring, bit of a filler, hope everyone is still enjoying it!*