Confusion

*Sexual Content*

Christine wasn't feeling well even after her first climax, she was tired and fighting off more nausea clearly the vodka was hitting her now, not making her feel better like so many times before, she looked up John best she could while he continued trying to deep throat her, but she was on the edge of vomiting, he saw her eyes and thought she was being sexy, feeling super excited himself as he watched Mick pounding into her behind, which was also making her lightheaded "Baby, I'm going to come!" John groaned, Christine hit the longue knowing she wouldn't be able to stomach his realese, she didn't feel right but she wanted let the men reach their climax before she said how shit she was feeling, Mick and John both realsised something was wrong with her and paused, John  pulled his length out of her mouth and spurted all over her chest and the lounge "Sorry!" He panted. 

Christine smiled, blinking a few times to regain her composure. 

Mick paused  implanted in the older blonde still "What is it Chris, you okay?" 

"I felt a little unwell, I don't like swallowing!" Christine stammred, gulping and trying to get her throat to recover from John's cock. 

"You look pale!" John stated, wiping his member on the maroon throw rug that was tossed over the longue. 

"I don't feel the best , you can put it back in now John!" She smiled.

"I'm not hard now silly!" John laughed stroking her hair and cupping her face, she looked exhausted.

"I am hard!" Mick quipped, moving and making Christine gasp. 

"Mick, you can finish off and then I need a rest!" Christine whimpered in pleasure. 

"What do I do?" John asked grinning. 

"Make breakfast, I'll finish up with her, then we will eat some actual food!" Mick smirked, beginning to grip her hips again.

"That okay babe?' John aksed his wife whom was still impaled by Mick's manhood. 

Christine nodded and gasped "Yes!" as Mick rubbed her most sensitive area, bringing her to climax again. 

Soon Mick pounded into her, slow and firm, evoking multiple noises from her until he released inside of her "Fuck, Chrissy, fuck!" he muttered as his member went soft inside of her, he pulled out and she gasped, slumping into the lounge and trying to catch her breath "Your ass looks so open!" Mick chuckled.

"Don't stretch my wife out too much Mick, I'm not as big as you!" John chuckled chugging down a glass of water.

"Your embarrassing me Mick!"  Muttered Christine, feeling lightheaded again.

"Sorry babe!" Mick smiled, slapping her ass playfully "Sorry, I think we have spanked you too much too, that's why I didn't today, its all red, ouch!" Mick exclaimed gently squeezing her ass cheeks.

"Its fine!" Christine muttered.

"Do you want help up, you look spent!" Mick said, rubbing her back.

"I am, just give me a sec!" Christine replied sighing loudly. 

"She probably can't walk!" John stated, walking closer and looking at his wife "Babe, are you alright?" John asked, worried about her, she hadn't acted like this before, she usually had more energy or was more sarcastic and sexual. 

"Fine, stop stressing you boys!" Christine replied, then there was a knock at the door.

"Fuck!" Mick sighed "Johhny take her to the bedrrom, she's fucked!" 

John scooped up his wife, worried when he saw how pale and clammy she looked "Christine?" 

"What is it, who is at the door?" Christine stammered, her blue eyes looking dazed and glassy.

"I don't know, but seriously Chris, did one of us hurt you, talk baby!" John cooed, laying her in their bed, she winced at little then smiled. 

"I am fine!" 

John grabbed some tissues and helped clean up her chest and neck where he had came on her "Your not alright, you look half dead!" He stated, caressing her face. 

"Mick fucked me, John and you were trying to shove your cock down my throat, you boys are big and the position we all chose wasn't the best!" Christine explained.

"You have to speak up more, we don't want you hurt!"

"Its fine, I'm just a little sensitive, my ass is sore okay, plus I think its that time of the month soon, I cant remember the last time I got those and by the way I am feeling and how sensitive my body is, that's why, you now how sleepy this old gal gets now!" Christine smiled, grasping his hand. 

John nodded, kissing her hand "Alright, rest up, while I see who it is!" 

"John, you'd better put something on, your stark naked!" Christine grinned.

John laughed loudly "Thanks for reminding me, I was too worried about yo to think properly!"

"Well you couldn't really leave me fucked on the lounge and naked!" She laughed. 

Mick opened the door "Hey!" He smiled dazed. Jenny looked at him confused, her face appearing flushed to "You look like a lobster!" Mick grinned.

"Your naked Mick!" She exclaimed.

Mick glanced down at himself, he was still half dazed coming down from his high "Forgot my pants when I pissed before!" Mick laughed "Come in babe!" Mick ushered jenny inside.

Jenny smiled to herself at how oblivious they were, all their clothes were tossed around the room and their was a wet patch on the longue, Jenny pretended not to notice and went straight into the kitchen.

Mick bit his bottom lip, fumbling around behind Jenny's back, kicking the clothes under the lounge and hiding some under the cushions, Jenny wanted to be angry but her and Mick were in an open marriage, she was more shocked than anything but it made sense why Mick had been spending barely any nights at their marital home, he was fucking Christine, but John was too, Jenny tried to work out, what was going on, was Christine with both men, or were all three of them together? Mick wasn't into guys but was he?   Through her confusion she also couldn't help laughing at watching him from the corner of her eye whilst he clumsily hid clothing, she also couldn't deny she was aroused after watching the three through the window.