Chapter 5

"This way." I spoke over my shoulder as I pulled Levi along with me through the narrow hallways of the brothel.

A man coming out of a room was fumbling to button up his pants, not seeing me he slammed right into me, almost knocking me on my ass.

His arms quickly come out to grab ahold of me, pulling my top to the side by accident revealing my bare chest to anyone who was watching.

It was truly a accident but the way his eyes lingered and the way his hands came out to cup them wasn't.

I feel myself being pulled backwards into Levis chest. Both of his arms came around to my front to pull my top back into place as his chin rested on my shoulder.

He was such a gentleman, despite my bare chest being displayed out in the open in front of him. He managed to keep his eyes focused forward on the man who had caused the chaos.

I could have sworn I heard a low growl come from Levis throat as he continued to glare at the man. Levis hands remained tightly wrapped around me, after fixing my top he had pulled my robe closed in front of me. Holding it tightly with his hands.

Rolling my head back onto his chest I look up at him. He had no intention on breaking eye contact with the man before me to meet my eyes.

"It... it was a accident.. let's go." Attempting to ease the tension, I pull Levi along with me past the man.
His eyes never left the mans, they only parted when man had fallen out of our sight as I pulled Levi into a quite room at the end of the hall.

"Tch, is that a regular occurrence?" Levi asked me as I had my back to him, mentally preparing myself for what was to come.

Squeezing my eyes closed I take a two deep breaths in through the nose and out through the mouth before opening my eyes again to look at my frazzled self in the mirror, Levi was watching me behind me. I could see him through the mirror.

Just because I worked in this business didn't mean it made it any easier, each time with a client was like the very first. I never managed to grasp the concept of blocking out emotion, the other girls spoke about it. It was a must in this line of work but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Sadly I'd have to, and some time soon. My birthday was approaching... and that could only mean one thing, the man who ran this establishment would soon be putting me out on the market to have men line up in between my legs, young girls always sold well.

"Y/-"

Levi had stepped forward bringing his hand out to grab ahold of my shoulder to spin me around.

This was it, show time. Allowing my robe to fall from my shoulders it pools around my feet on the cool ground. Leaving me in nothing but my panties and bra.

Levi must have been shocked because he couldn't even finish his sentence, he just stared back at me wide eyed as he swallowed his spit.

Bringing my hand up to my bra strap I slowly slide it off my shoulder along with the other one. Bringing both of my hands up behind my back to unclasp it.

Never pulling my eyes from his. His eyes had snapped, changed in the blink of a eye. Was he wanting to see more? Did he want to touch? Did he want me to touch him? Was he mad?

He was completely unreadable. I slowly allowed the bra to fall from my arms, it fell to the floor between us. Unsure on what his eyes meant I took a gamble and slowly stepped forward, closing the small space between us. He was as still as a statue.

Bringing both of my hands down I intertwine our fingers. I could see his breathing stop at the sheer shock of us touching. His eyes were looking back and forth between mine. Slowly pulling them up to my chest I place each of his hands on a breast.