Chapter 108/Levi POV

Y/N POV

"No, I'd never do that. You are wrong. I..."

My eyes were already filled with tears. Looking back and forth I find multiple pairs of eyes on me. I swallow looking back at Hange. I was embarrassed. Fucking humiliated.

How was it, that everyone knew but me? Did they all watch it? What the hell happened to me?

Levi was still standing still, hadn't moved.

"I love him."

It's a whisper, but I'm tired of walking on eggshells. Turning I look at Levi's back.

"I love you Levi! I'd never hurt you! I've only ever wished to protect you, I wouldn't-"

I'm cut off he moved to fast. Levi's hand grabs my face, squishing my cheeks as he holds it below my chin. His fingers digging into my skin.

He speaks through his teeth, glaring down at me the entire time.

"Stop saying that, nobody here cares nor wants to hear it including myself!"

My heart drops. The tears in my eyes were now running down his finger tips. His wedding band shinning.

I was embarrassed, I felt annoying. I felt invalid, unwanted and hated.

What was I even doing here? I shouldn't be here.

If this was the end of the world, he had made it extremely clear I wasn't who he wanted to spend his final moments with.

Nobody says anything. Nobody knew what to say.

He releases my face by ripping his hand away, turning around as he walks. My cheeks feel hot from the pressure he had applied.

"You did do it Y/N, that's the hard truth. And there's nothing any of us can do to fix that. It happened, let it go."

He keeps walking making his way into the trees as he speaks over his shoulder.

I push myself up to stand with shaky legs. Looking back and forth the people watching me, I drop my eyes, bringing my hands up to dust myself off.

"I don't know, I don't know what I'm doing here. I'm so sorry I should go. I need to go-"

Hanges hand grabs ahold of mine before I can take another step.

"You should be here. With the rest of us, we need you. We need the jaw titans abilities. We can't afford to loose any titan power in our efforts to take down Eren."

Goosebumps fill my skin.

Right.

I wasn't needed nor wanted. The jaw titan was.

And that's who I was now. A product of war.

I turn, nodding at her once agreeing.

I make it a few steps before a body slams into my own. Arms wrapping around me as a hand cups the back of my head. Black onyx hair covers my face, familiar looking hair.

Mikasa's hand strokes my drying hair, her hold tightening.

"I was so worried. I was scared Y/N, scared I lost you, that he did. We.. we felt you die. Felt that part in our bond be ripped from us."

My arms hang at my sides, looking to the right I see Levi watching us.

Bringing my arms up, I hug her back keeping my eyes on him the entire time.

"I was scared too."

Mikasa's hold tightens, and I swear I see Levi step forward towards us. His hand coming up to claw at his chest where his heart is.