Chapter 107/ Levi POV

Levi POV

"No..."

My knees buckle, slamming into the ground. I don't even feel it.

Blood drips from my face, my hand aches from where my fingers once were.

The ground shakes as a Titan runs up to me from behind.

A arm wraps around my under arms, lifting me up and into the air.

"Levi you need to stay focused, get your shit together!"

Mikasa was screaming in my ear.

"She's-"

"I know I felt it break too. It hurts."

She mumbled the last part.

"So fucking much."

The words slip through my lips.

She was talking about the bond her and Y/N shared. She felt it, she felt Y/N die.

"She can't be."

My eye linger below, as the dust and smoke rises.

Slamming onto a hard roof top, Connie and Jean land beside us. Mikasa's wires pull back into her gear.

"Captain."

I was shocked, crawling to the edge. I was unable to look away from the bloody pavement. Unable to look away from where Y/N's brains had landed.

She's was dead.

Everything that made her, her was gone. She was nothing, a memory now. She only existed in my memories now.

The scene continued to play on a repeat. The bullet meeting her skull, just to blow a hole out the other end.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Porco, walking.

He was walking in the direction of Y/N's body.

Standing up, I push Mikasa from me.

"No, Levi you can't go back down there, you will be swarmed-"

"He can't have her body! He can't touch her! She's mine! She's still-"

My heart stops as the dust settles. Where Y/N's dead body once laid now stood a mindless Titan.

She had changed.

"How-"

"The wine, it's the wine. They served it at all the meetings. That's why all the commanders and Captains changed. Y/N had some too, she loved wine."

"I know."

I blink twice trying to clear the blood from my right eye.

She was still here.

"Y/N!"

She doesn't look, she doesn't see me.

I had moved, landing next to Porco. I rip him by his shirt, forcing him to meet my stare as I stumble forward.

"Fix her, you have to fix her. There has to be a way to go back to undo what has happened."

My teeth clench as I choke on my own sobs.

He dosent speak. Reaching up, he peels my hand from his shirt. Continuing to walk to Y/N.

My knees tremble so I force myself to follow him.

"Anything, I'll do anything. Just fix her, anybody else but her."

I was begging. Begging the man who had stolen my wife, who had experimented and brainwashed her.