Chapter 44/ Levi POV/ Y/N POV

Authors note: Two in one day. Alright that's all you get for the next day or two. 😏

......................................................................

Y/N POV

Bringing my hand up to rub my forehead I shake my head.

I was exhausted and in pain, my stomach hurt and my vagina fucking throbbed.

Curse Levi for ever knocking me up. No, not really. I love Faye more then anyone, I could never go back on her. But ..... FUCK, it hurt.

It had only been 3 days since I had Faye but It felt like 3 hours ago.

It took everything in me to get up off that bar floor and carry our child out of there. But I did it, and now we were here.

Faye came a bit earlier then expected so I wasn't able to get my hands on a crib or a bassinet, so my arms would just have to do until then. I didn't mind, I was really protective over her, I never wanted to put her down.

Besides this bed was big enough for the two of us and plus some. She barley took up any room. She was nearly the size of my forearm.

She was tiny, just like her parents but strong.

She was kicking and fighting everyday, doing better. Living, breathing.

At first I was worried, she didn't look to good. She was purple and barley breathing. But after Katie gave her a good cleaning and patted her butt a few times the entire bar filled with her cries.

She was loud and alive.

That's all I cared about.

Looking down at Faye small form in my arms I can't help but to smile. We were sitting on the bed, Faye asleep in my arms as I sat in a big shirt. It was just easier this way, Faye needed to eat at least every other hour. My hair was in knots, a messy bun falling off to the side. I hadn't given myself a proper bath since having her.

I was tired, but not tired enough to sleep. I hadn't done much of that, I was afraid Faye might roll off the bed in the middle of the night, that I might hurt her. I didn't trust myself yet. I needed to stay awake and aware.

Looking over to the dresser I sigh, closing my eyes.

I didn't take into account how often I'd need to change her. Cloth was hard to come by down here, soon she'd run out of make shift diapers if I wasn't carful. I needed to figure out a way to clean these well, or just make more all together.

Both ideas sounded horrible and consisted to tools I did not have.

I really under estimated how long I'd be down and out after child birth. This wasn't some training exercise.

My hand comes down to trace Faye small button nose, Levi's nose. Gliding up her rosy cheeks. She must have gotten those from me. All the way up to her dark long black eyelashes.

Her eyes open but only for a second before the flutter shut again. Sleepy baby, she was.

Falling back into her milk coma.

Blue, dark, deep steel. Levi's daughter without a doubt. She even had his silky black hair. The narrow eyes instead of my big round ones, his thin brow line. She even had his complexion.

I was a little worried, you could never be certain.. I had slept with James, but there was no way.

She belonged to Levi. There would be no denying it if his eyes ever got a chance to land on her.