Chapter 57/ Levi POV

Authors note: I realize that I wanna suck him off, I would like to fuck this man. One word, dreamy.

I know everyone's waiting to see what happened with Tommy, you will. 😏I'm focusing on repairing what damage I've caused between these two 😂
.......................................................................

Levi POV

My hand found her face, thumb stroking her cheek as my lips devoured hers. Her only free hand occupied by my own, fingernails digging into each others flesh.

Squeezing tight, I bottom out. Pulling her face closer to mine as she whimpers into my mouth, the taste of her own blood on my tongue, she couldn't help bitting her lip.

"Shhh, relax love. You can take it." Pulling back, I watch her ass grip around my dick. She was a tight little thing. I had to take my time with her.

Delicate.

Taking my hand off of her face, I bite my knuckle to stop myself from moaning.

This is how we had been spending our free time, both of us to afraid to talk about the topic at hand, but our bodies weren't.

I felt like I pushed her to hard, forced her into something she wasn't yet comfortable with and that's why she refused marriage, me... But why did she agree to marry me both times before?

Nothing made sense, she didn't. This didn't.

What the fuck were we doing?

What the hell was this?

What the hell were we? I had so many fucking questions and nobody to answer them.

Apart of me didn't like it, wanted to stop. I didn't want to have her like this if I couldn't have her fully, call her mine.

The thought of another man taking her this way made my skin crawl. I was a jealous fuck and I wasn't afraid to admit it, this would just drive me insane. Knowing I had her, but never really.

I couldn't stand the thought of her getting this from someone else, taking another mans dick. Anyone else's that wasn't mine.

It had to be me, always.

My teeth leave indentations on my knuckles, her tight muscle pulling me in, I almost stumble.

"Y/N tell me to cum inside you." Hair falls into my line of view as I thrust harder and faster into her tight hole. I wanted to her to say it, I wanted her to want me to own her, to hear those sweet words fall from her lips.

Bringing my lips forward to meet hers, I lick the inside of her mouth. I didn't care that this was a gray area. We probably should keep things simple until we figured this out, and kissing wasn't simple.

But I couldn't help myself. I needed her to feel what I was feeling.

A breathy whimper escapes her lips, moaning onto my tongue. The sensation sends vibrations down my spine, a faint whisper meets my ears.

"Cum in me Levi."

Those beautiful slutty little words. A primal growl almost tears through my throat.

Looking down at her wet slit, I watch slick drip down to my dick. My abs flex with every thrust, stretching her to the max. My eyes snap back up, watching her face carefully, I wanted her to enjoy herself. And she was making no attempt to hide that from me.

The bed creaks with each thrust. Y/N's head hitting the headboard and the headboard hitting the wall.

I can hear Faye stirring in her crib beside us. Our fucking was waking her up.