Chapter 40/ Levi POV

Authors note: POV: me starting at this fan art for the last hour as I try to edit this chapter🧍🏻‍♀️😳😳😳😳 are... are those... are those belt strap lines?! 🤌🏻🤌🏻 oh lawrd have mercy ima have a heart attack.

Anyways sorry for the late update, I have been busier then I thought I'd be this week. Thank you for your patience.

.....................................................................

A few weeks later

Levi POV

"No, I want to know immediately. Send word by horse or have them run, I want a messenger waiting at the gate when I get back, regardless of the news. If she so much as makes a appearance, if she steps even a hair out of line, she's to be detained GENTLY! She's with child, I don't want anyone touching her besides that. Not until I can reach her and do so myself. If I find a scratch, a fucking mark...anything, it will be both of yours asses. Either way I need to know." Straightening my papers on my desk, holding my hand up to swat away the two cadets. They quickly nod and run off.

We had a expedition today. I was needed on the field. I had a squad to lead, two actually. I still had duties I had to carry out. People to protect, even one that wasn't born yet.

I was confident in my squads abilities. I knew Y/N would have my balls if she found out I allowed one of her cadets to become Titan chow.

I knew she'd already be mad enough when I told her about Blair.

Shaking my head, I rid myself of the memory. She headed my advise, left before I could come back.

She left a letter though. One on top of my pillow.

Couldn't bring myself to read it, so it sat shoved away in the bottom of my desk.

I sigh.

I wasn't happy about leaving the inner walls, the same walls that held Y/N and my child, but it needed to be done. Humanity couldn't fight for themselves.

...............................................................................

Y/N POV

"Y/N!!! Hurry, this shits already nothing to write home about, don't make them eat it cold too." Katie, one of the owners of this old shriveled up shit hole was pointing to the table of grimy men at one of the few booths we had.

This was one of the handful of places you could go to find booze and whatever grub could be scrounged up from the nearby dumpsters or stolen from the less fortunate.

I rest the meal tray on my hip, my belly beginning to round, not by much. But I noticed it, I knew anyone who actually knew me. The shape my body was in before this.... Oh, they would know.

That was the beauty of this.

Nobody knew me, so this wasn't odd.

It was refreshing, not having to be looking over my shoulder all the time.

Being in a place so familiar. If it weren't for the violence and crime that reeked havoc, it wouldn't be such a bad place to raise the child.

Away from them....

The Titans, I don't think we'd really ever have to worry.