Chapter 82/ Levi POV

Y/N POV

I'm on fire. Every single touch is better then the last.

Chest heaving as I stare up into his steel eyes. They felt like home, familiar like I had been comforted by them my entire life.

Everything I ever wanted.

But we weren't alone.

My eyes pan to the side, seeing Porco sit in the chair beside the door. Elbow resting on his knee as his chin lays in his hand. Head tilted, his eyes watch our every move. His jaw was set, he almost looked angry. Uncomfortable maybe?

"You can watch, but all of this...."

Levi's thigh comes between my own. Pushing them apart. His fingers hooking into the seam of my panties to pull them to the side. His middle finger dipping into my mess as he grins at how wet I was.

"All of this is mine, mine to touch, mine to play with."

His eyes leave mine, trailing down our bodies until he meets Porcos stare.

Porco sits like a rock, eyes narrowing in understanding before Levi's quickly find mine again.

A gasp leaves my lips as he presses himself deeper between my legs, hips rolling. Pushing my leg up higher to show more off to Porco just to come back down and play in my mess again.

Lips caressing my ear as I listen to him pant.

"Mine, always mine." His breath smells so sweet.

I can't help but to nod and agree. His arm flexes, as he pushes into me once more. His hand in between our bodies as he uses his hips to push now two of his fingers in deeper.

"Tell him."

My teeth latch onto his neck as he moans out loud, his fingers leaving me just to pull my leg up higher, pinning it to the sheet.

I'm aware he's there, that Porco is sitting across the room watching this happen.

But I don't care, not with Levi here. The high I was feeling right now was indescribable, unmatched.

My hips roll up, just in time to meet him thrust for thrust, and then he's inside of me. His thickness practically tearing through me.

My eyes roll into the back of my head as I moan out loud not expecting quite yet to feel him inside of me.

"Levi-"

It feels so good, so warm, so natural. I can feel something inside of me repairing. And I know he does too.

"Tell him your mine, mine to do this to, always just mine."

He buries himself to the hilt, his chest brushing against my breasts as my clit rubs against his pubic bone.

Groaning in my ear, his teeth latch to my lobe.

"Yours. I'm yours."

"Tell him that." Coming down he captures my bottom lip between his teeth before releasing it, never kissing me.