Chapter 66/ Levi POV

Authors note: I needed you all to see this fan art, to appreciate it like I have.

Apologizes for the late update, I've had some personal matters come up.

......................................................................

                      A glimpse into the future

Y/N POV

The wooden spear spins between my fingers, barley missing the ground as it twirls. The sound of the wood cutting through air fills my ears.

"Just give up, your out numbered!" Beth cups her hands around her mouth, yelling at me from across the training field.

Her arm wrapped around her stomach, coughing up blood.

She had lost, been taken out by the other war masters. They used this training exercise to tag team us.

They got her when I was occupied, separated us and threw her a violent beating.

She couldn't stand, so she couldn't compete. Zeke was already in a hard sprint across the field for her, I could only imagine what he sensed, what he must have felt...

I fought tooth and nail against mine, shoved Porco as far away as possible when I felt him tugging on that bond.

Much like he was doing now.

Now it just so happened to be that only female left standing, was me.

"You stupid bitch, we should kill you for that."

Drew, one of the higher ranking war masters brings his wrist up to his nose. Wiping the blood away from where my boot had caught it.

He wasn't fast enough to get out of the way, that was no one's fault but his own. Train harder, maybe he'd see some results.

He could have moved, he chose not to. Unfortunately for him, these were steel toe boots.

His nose was bent in a different direction, broken clearly, blood oozing. The other three men flanking him slowly close in, surrounding me. I could hear their knuckles pop as they tightened their fists.

"Pull her out, I've seen enough!" Another tug on the bond, this time so hard my head ached.

Porco, I could feel him. He wouldn't stop, he was tugging so hard I had half the mind to turn and scream at him to stop. But I wouldn't, I didn't want him to know I felt it, felt him. That there was anything there.

Of course it was him, he wouldn't let me leave his sight, not since... not since I shot him down that night, I knew he had been patient and kept his distance until he physically no longer could. I felt it too, the longing..But I just couldn't. It would just ignite things ten fold from there.

He had been persistent, never leaving my side, taking all the verbal beating and lashing dealt out.

Honestly I wasn't sure why he stayed around, I wasn't planning on accepting the bond.

I wouldn't.

A fist flys, as I pivot to my left. Side stepping, I take a big step back, bringing the wooden spear down across his back, sending him into the dirt.

"Stupid slut, fucks anything on the tavern floor but somehow we're not good enough for you."  One of the other's adds on, laughing with the rest.

The men in this military branch were disgusting. Always gunning for what they could not have. They disgusted me, nothing about men seemed to appeal to me anymore. Nothing besides what hung between their legs.