Chapter 117/ Margret POV/John POV/Levi POV

Margret POV

Helpless, that seemed to be the tone recently.

It seemed like it was only a matter of time before we felt the other shoe to drop.

And today was that day.

I look away, hiding my head into the palm of my hands from beneath a bed.

There was 2 of them.

I was surprised.

Typically there's more men with these type of raids.

That just went to show that these men were armatures, disorganized and sloppy.

Probably here to get their knocks off, women in shelter were easy prey. Nobody to go home to, to defend our honor.

In other words we weren't slaves.

She squeals fighting back to the best of her ability but it was useless, they already had her pinned to the bed.

Motion from the side catches my attention.

Y/N.

Her eyes were locked on the two men, their every move, where their hands ended up, where they roamed on the girl.

Lifting the mattress up on her cot, my jaw drops.

Watching her load a double barrel shot gun, she pulls two shells from her teeth shoving them into the chambers. Her eyes filled with hate.

I try to crawl out from under the bed but I'm panicking.

She'd kill them, I knew she would.

Y/N just wasn't there anymore, in her mind.

She was a shell.

After everything.

What these men were about to do to this poor girl, it was a sensitive topic to say the least.

Snapping the barrel closed, I pull myself out from below the bed scrambling to get to Y/N.

The gun goes off before I can, blowing one of the men's leg right off.

I have to cover my ears, afraid they may be bleeding from his screams.

The other rolls over, hands up in the air.

Y/N waves the girl off with gun, leaving the whaling man and the other one stare down the barrel of her gun.

Reloading, she takes a step forward, bringing the barrel to the mans head.

He chokes, fighting to speak.

"What? It..It's the job, they... they know that."

I watch her clench her jaw, her finger finding its way to the trigger as she cocks her head to the side slightly.

"Y/N, please."

She doesn't look at me, but she doesn't press on further either.

Lowering the gun our attention is pulled to the screaming man on the floor, bleeding out only a few feet away from me.

"You dumb bitch."

He spits out blood as I turn to shut him up.

"You dumb bitch, we should find your daughter, your mother, your sisters and... and give them the same treatment-"

I knew he was dead before he ever finished the sentence. The second her daughter were brought into it.

He sealed his own fate.