Chapter 76/ Levi POV

Levi POV

The looks don't go unnoticed as my boots make ground in the Mess Hall. Eyes from every direction.

"His tongue is even better." Giggles fill my ears from my right. Not even bothering to look, I had messed around with so many of the cadets on this base it wasn't even funny anymore, I couldn't tell one from the other.

Apart of me regretted it, but the other part wanted more. The head between my legs doing all my thinking.

I'd have to stop, or be more secretive and carful with who I chose to welcome into my bed.

Intimacy was a messy burden. But a burden I unfortunately couldn't stay away from.

I loved pussy, I craved touch and desire. I wanted to be needed.

"But his dick, it's huge. I don't get it though, nobody's ever enough for him to sleep with-"

A loud slam fills my ears.

Turning my head in the direction, they land on Hange.

"20 laps now."

A grin tugs at my lips.

"Commander, we were just-"

"Just sexualizing a superior."

The hall falls silent.

"Your lucky I'm calling the punishment and not him."

One of them scoff under their breathe turning bright red. Probably one that I had been with.

"Wouldn't be the worst punishment."

"40 laps, no dinner. You can find your bed in the cells tonight." Hanges face goes to stone, eye gaping as she glares down at the set of girls.

"Apologies commander!" Picking up their trays, they quickly scurry past me, not so much as a nod or a glance.

Hange is by my side before they reach the doors.

Eyebrow tugging up, I speak to her without looking.

"Protecting my honor, four eyes?"

Her arms cross over her chest, exhaling out.

"You shouldn't need it. But I won't have my subordinates gossiping about what hangs between your legs. I demand the respect, you should too. This is a time of war, their minds shouldn't be wondering to such things."

"I get all the respect I need, trust me." Stepping forward, I grab a apple, pulling my pocket knife from my jeans, I quickly cut it into pieces. Placing it on a plate for Faye before going for some juice.

Faye was still recovering, after the night by the creek I packed our stuff up and headed for the base the next morning. We had only been here a few hours.

"Not gonna bother socializing?" Reaching over my shoulder, Hange grabs another apple.

"Not with my daughter waiting for me upstairs." Holding the plate of slices for her to see I turn on my heel, making my way through the door.