Chapter 110/ Mikasa POV/ Levi POV/ Hange POV

Mikasa POV

My eyes narrow as I watch Jean drop the led pipe onto the ground. Some random shrapnel that was left over from patching up the hole.

"Not smart, he will kill you when he wakes up."

He exhales, shrugging his shoulders.

"What was I supposed to do? We need his help, we needed Y/N as well. But she's gone now. We cant afford to loose Levi as well-"

My eyes gape, Jean watches my eyes widen as he slowly turn's around only to have Levi's fist meet his face.

The sound of his nose cracking echoes through the cabin of the air boat.

A grunt leaves Jeans lips as the pressure inside the plane grows heavier, Jeans drops onto the floor as the air boat shakes.

My ears pop as the Levi slams open the door.

Air rushes in, almost to loud to hear anything.

My eyes meet Armin's as he nods once to me.

Jean was right, we cant afford to loose Levi.

Levi jumps from the plane before my eyes can find him again. Jean groans as he pulls himself up to stand, blood already coating his hand.

'MIKASA!"

Armin's eyes were wide with horror.

Following Levi out of the plane, I don't hesitate. There was no time to as I watch him free fall. The blood dripping from his head hits me in the face as I follow him out. The air rushing into my face almost made it impossible to breathe.

He didn't hesitate not even for a second, no second guessing. Nothing.

He just jumped.

He jumped after her.

He went after Y/N.

His wire dispatched the same second mine does.

My arms wrapping around his waist, as I pull the trigger on my gear, pulling us back up.

His hook misses, but only by a inch or two. He was aiming for the hand of the titan that Y/N had just completely severed that was now falling to the water.

The wind whistles as the airboat pulls us further and further from Y/N and Hange.

My wire was hanging onto the side of the airboat.

But just barley. I could feel it giving way.

And if it did, we free fall to the ocean. There was nothing around us to connect to. The titans were dropping one by one in front of us as Hange and Y/N went to work.

The sound of Y/N and Hanges screams could be made out over the rumbling of the titans footsteps.

"Let go! MIKASA!"

Levi's elbow meets my ribs not once, not twice but three times before he turns in my hold, cocking his fist back as he brings his knee up between us and into my gut.

He stops, holding his fist up, only inches from my face. Our eyes locking as we see it for what it is.

A helpless cause.

"I CANT, YOU KNOW I CANT DO THAT!" My lips form into a hard line.

I knew his pain, it was all to familiar. Watching the one person you love most in this world leave you. Leave without explanation, without time to talk, without time to say...

His eye meet mine, searching back and forth before a bloody tear falls from his bandage.

"Let me go, just let me go. Let me fall. I want to be with her, wherever that is. Dead or alive at least it will be with her!"