Chapter 138

Y/N POV

My eyes scan his.

Wild heat, I could see his restraint hanging on by a thread.

He was being patient, but for how long?

My fingers catch his waistband again before I pull them down.

He lifts his hips slightly aiding me as his eyes trail down his chest to where my hands were.

He was hard, a vein running down his shaft, the tip of his cock a dark shade of flush of pink.

I'm greedy, running my tongue down the vein as I taste him.

His boots squeak against the wood floors as he spreads his legs further.

He's quick with it, leaning forward he grabs my hair, wrapping it around his fist twice before his other is around my neck. He tugs on my hair, pulling me up on my knees.

His lips graze against my ear.

"I can hear your thoughts Y/N, there's no barrier between us anymore. Nothing separating me from you."

He breathes in, air hissing between his teeth as he takes in my scent just as he speaks again.

"I want it just as bad as you."

The air catches in my throat, my mouth snapping shut as my hands trail between us, taking him with both hands.

His hold on my throat tightens slightly before he releases me and sits back again. A single eyebrow raised at me. His hold on my hair never leaves.

The most primal parts of him were shining through.

He lifts his hips, the tip of his cock not even a inch away from my lips.

My lips part, my eyes on his as the tip of my tongue licks the bead of cum that had collected at the head of his cock.

I loose his eyes as they roll back, his head falling onto the head rest behind him.

"Shit."

His free hand comes up, pinching his brow as his groans out loud shamelessly.

"If my cock is not inside of you within the next-"

He chokes on his next words, hand falling from his face as he watches me deep throat him.

I watch his jaw tighten as my eyes open, finding his face as I pull back just to take him deeper. My left hand wrapped around what my mouth could no longer fit, working him as my right hand claws his thigh.

His hold in my hair tightens, shoving me further down onto his cock as I fought to make room for him within my mouth.

His hold on my hair only demands more as he leans over me as I pull back to lick the cum building at the head of his cock once more.

I feel the blanket being pulled from where it pooled at my feet, the cool night air sends goosebumps up my back as he lifts the back of the oversized shirt I wore.

Reaching around, his fingers glide over my ass before he plunges two fingers into my pussy.

I jolt almost shooting back up onto my knees before his hips meet me half way, filling my mouth again.

.......................................................................................

Levi POV

I throat fuck her, not a ounce of mercy left in me.

The bond.

Gods, it was there, it was there.