Chapter 125/ Margret POV

Margret POV

I pull my robe closed, bringing my hand up to shield my eyes from the sunrise.

He was leaving?

Rick comes up beside me, handing me a cup of  warm tea.

"How are you feeling? How is the baby?"

I lean into him.

"Kept me up all night kicking my ribs. Soon they will have no extra room!"

He chuckles bringing his mug to his lips.

"That's when they come out, sweets."

He grins down at me with that crooked smile.

Pulling his eyes away he looks out to Y/N's house out past the pasture.

He's leaving? But why? Weren't they going at it all night-"

I swat him in the stomach.

"Shush, she doesn't know I stopped by."

I glare up at him.

"Besides, I was just checking to make sure she was alright after a night like that. Instead I was welcomed to the backside of Levi's ass as he held Y/N's leg up in the air.. That was enough for me to back out the front door and act as if I was never there."

Rick scoffs beside me, watching Levi mount his horse and stare at Y/N from the porch where she sat with her head between her legs.

"Who knew Y/N was so flexible."

Rick smirks when I turn to glare at him once more.

"Shut it. It doesn't make sense. Look at him."

I point to Levi from where he held his head up high on his horse watching Y/N only a few feet away. Hid leg twitches as he makes to stand up and dismount.

Something weird happens.

He tilts his head the same time she raises hers. They stare at one another before Levi says something.

Its as if they were communicating without talking.

I'm to far to really hear but what I do manage to pick up sounds a lot like I love you.

He sends his boot into the side of his horse before taking off south.

Y/N picks her head up, standings and stumbling down the drive way in his direction a minute later.

It's to late he's to far and I doubt he can hear her over the sound of his horses hooves as he takes off down the dirt road and into the woods.

She falls forward lading on her knees, screaming his name before her hand covers her mouth and her eyes close.

She didn't want him to hear her, she didn't want him to turn around even though every cell inside of her screamed at him so clearly.

"Stay inside, I'm going to go check on Felix and Y/N."

Making my way down the stairs I cross my arms over my swollen belly.

"Felix is still asleep, I suppose he will be for another hour or so, It is still pretty early."

Y/N nods her head from where she leaned against the kitchen counter staring' at the couch Levi had fucked her on the night before.

"I'm surprised. I was almost certain that all the loud fucking would have woken him up."

Her head snaps up, eyes meeting mine.

She opens her mouth but I beat her to it.

"What were you thinking Y/N?"