Chapter 122/ Levi POV

Authors note:

Alexa, play Stargirl Interlude

Y/N POV

In the 2 months that had passed, much had changed.

We had completely moved into our new house, only a few yards away from the big house.

Felix had started working on the truck the boys.

Margret and Rick were engaged to be married, she is now pregnant with their first child. Which was great because we had thought she was unable to from what Marley had decided.

Kaleb and I had maintained our friendship with the occasional fuck on the side.

I had started to meet up with some old friends of Kaleb's that he had introduced me to.

They all played and were in need of a vocalist.

At first it was just for fun, to get my mind off of everything so I could have a little time I enjoyed. But more recently we had been playing in town at some local bars, venues, and had recently done a wedding.

Things were looking up for us, I was finding happiness within myself again.

Finding joy in the things I liked doing.

Things were happy here.

In the past week though we had some fences and life stock killed on our land.

Some local shit heads trying to give us the scare.

I was lucky enough to pepper one of their asses with a shot gun the other night.

They were just out of range so it grazed him.

I wasn't worried though. Between all of us here on the farm, I knew we could hold our own.

Kaleb comes down the stairs, acting as if I wasn't just in his room a few minutes ago with my mouth wrapped around his cock, nails clawing at his ass to fuck my throat harder.

Harder.

A smirk covers my face as I scoff, choking on my coffee.

He never did it hard enough. Not like...

He looks in my direction and then to the others that had their back to us as they sat at the table eating breakfast.

He walks past me, leaning in and kissing my lips before pulling away.

"Hello beautiful, how did you sleep?"

My eyes narrow as I glare at him.

He knew how I slept.

Like shit because he wouldn't stop crawling between my legs.

We had broken that rule, mainly because when we spent time with one another we were to busy fucking each others brains out to sleep. So yes, there had been a handful of nights where I had crashed in his bed.

He didn't seem to mind to much, and if he did, he didn't lead me to believe so.

Kaleb helped me re explore that side of me, a side of me that was stolen from me. He was patient and understanding. He allowed me to use his body in every sense of the word however I would see fit.

This is the kind of therapy I needed.

"Like a baby."

He smirks at me as he reaches into the cupboard and grabs a mug. Pouring himself a cup of coffee he leans against the counter with me.

"Busy night tonight? Do you want me to wait up for you?"

My lips form into a hardline.

"No, we were asked to play tonight at some event. Some high ranking military wedding. So I will be back soon after that but I can't speak as to what hour that will be. Besides, Margret and Rick will be here watching over Felix for me."