Chapter 139

Levi POV

My hand tightens around Y/N's. Bringing my free hand back, I push her behind me as I walk through the crowds inside of one of the main port cities in Hizuru.

My eyes scan each body that passes, tracking their hands and movements. These people...

My hand tightens around Y/N's feeling her warmth.

These people were different then the ones on the island. Lethal, possessive intent laid just below the surface.

Each woman was accompanied by a male. Eyes down on the ground as the males navigated through the streets. The woman's arms laced around one of the males as they held onto them.

These people...

These were my people.

Were all of these people mated? Did they all share a similar bond as myself and Y/N?

I swallow, breathing in as I look back over my shoulder to check on Y/N. Her eyes wondered from side to side, taking in the sights as she rubbed her swollen belly with her free hand.

She smiles at a group of children that run past before she looks up to catch my gaze. Her cheeks immediately redden as she shy's away from my eyes.

She must have still been riding her high from earlier.

We barley made it off the ship in time.

No, I had been to concerned with making sure she got off first. I held her against me in the empty halls of the ship, one hand over her mouth while we fucked rough and quick against a wall.

I grin, knowing she could still feel my cum pooling into a mess between her legs.

"Stop it, your such a man. Always so predictable. "

I cant help but to grin back at her with a arched brow, running my eyes down her body painfully slow as she reads my mind. She rolls her eyes at me looking away.

"Just relishing in it, baby."

I hear her scoff at my remark as I look ahead.

My eyes scan the roads as I attempt to read over the signs.

Everything was... Different. Neither me or Y/N read this language. Apart of me was beginning to worry. How did Y/N expect us to communicate with anyone?

As if on cue, Y/N answers me.

"Relax, they said the home on top of the hill in the harbor. There will be a translator, someone who speaks our native language."

My eyes run up the hillside. A single home of white marble sat on top of the hill, the others scattered the bay.

I begin to shake my head. No. There's no way I'd be making my pregnant wife make that climb.

"Levi, It's fine I'm not that-"

"No."

Looking off to my left and then right I find a merchant willing to allow us to sit on thew back of his wagon as he made his delivers along the bay cliff side.

...........................................................................................................

Y/N POV

The wagon slows at the doorsteps of the victorian estate. Tall rounded doors that formed a perfect circle when closed. Gold trim and reds accents. The water garden was neatly kept, the shrubs cut into elegant swirls.

Levi didn't seemed impressed, not even in the slightest as he jumped down. Walking up to the front, he hands the old man a couple of coins for his generosity before coming back around to grab ahold of me.