Chapter 83/Porco POV/ Levi POV

Porco POV

I absolutely loathed the uniforms. They fit to snug in all the wrong places. Maybe I was just being miserable. It was hard not to. It was hard not to hate everything right now.

My knuckles come up to knock on the door. The sound of shuffling papers from the other end. Foot steps follow before the door is opened. A young cadet walks past me with her head down.

Typical.

Rolling my eyes, I step into his office. Pulling the door shut.

Levi had his head down in paperwork. Eyebrows knitted tightly. Acting as if he wasn't just being blown by the cadet who had just left.

What a joke. He could fool Y/N but he wasn't fooling me. I was a man, I knew the looks it was written all over her face.

"You know when people knock on my door, it's typically because they are in need of something. Tell me, is that the case? Do you need something from me, Porco?" He relaxes back into the chair, bringing his boot up to rest on his knee as the pen twirls between his fingers. His free hand coming up to run through his hair.

He wasn't bad looking, I couldn't blame Y/N. But that just made things so much easier to hate him.

Made me wonder how deep they ran, how long he had known her. If she only chased after him when she got to the scouts out of pure attraction. She never told me anything, and I was genially curious...

She probably couldn't remember anyways.

Crossing the room I take a seat in the chair directly in front of his desk.

"You went to see her." My fingers twine together as they ball into a fist on my lap.

His head tilts to the side, eyes narrowing as the pen stops twirling.

"Since when is that any of your business?"

My eyes narrow just as much.

"Since you chose to chase tale on the one person who is linked to me. She's off limits, untouchable and out of your grasp. You'd be wise to remember that."

A scoff leaves his lips, the same second his boot slams onto the ground. Leaning forward, his forearms rest on the wood. The desk groaning with his weight.

"Cut the shit, let's deal direct. I don't have the patience anymore to tolerate your ego nor the claim you lay over my wife, she's never once been out of my grasp. I'd say you did that to yourself, bringing her to me. Filling her head up with bullshit you know nothing about."

What was he talking about? I was discussing the fact that I knew she had been with him that night of her dream, was he implying there was more then one case? He had to be, he'd only know about the stuff I said if she came to him after I had spoken to her.

My brows tug together.

"She came to see you again?"

His brow arches. Arms crossing over his chest as he leans back in his chair, jaw tightening.

"Yes. Twice now, she sought out me for comfort."