Chapter 81/ Levi POV

Levi POV

She slept with Proco.
She slept with Porco.
She's still with Porco.
He saw her, he saw all of her, everything.. every fucking inch.

Shaking my head free, I try to shove the thoughts to the side and focus.

It was time, I had held out for so long in hopes of getting my wife back, getting what we once had back.

It was clear that wasn't happening, that it would never happen.

To much time apart had torn us from one another, I was holding onto the past.

Her attention was elsewhere, she didn't try to fight him when he kissed her down in the Mess Hall.

She didn't even seem to fight it, if anything she welcomed it.

This was pathetic, I was.

I needed to move on.

She had.

I told her what I'd do, what to listen for.

I wasn't one to just speak out of my ass. My words held weight.

"How would you like me?"

The cadets legs open, bare pussy opening for me as she spreads herself on the bed. Hand running between her legs, her fingers open herself even more.

My eyes close, head tilting back as I breathe in deeply, the smell of sex was so thick in the air I could hardly breathe. My tongue runs across the back of my teeth as I contemplate how I'd like this to go.

She's with him.

My lip tugs up in a snarl, that fucking voice wouldn't go away. Wouldn't stop reminding me.

No more, I wouldn't put myself through this anymore.

Opening my eyes I step forward, knee dipping the bed inward as my hand pushes her legs further open. Trailing a single finger down her slick fold, I quickly find her hips. Flipping her over.

Ass up, face down in the sheets I tug her back so her ass is flesh with my hips.

This wasn't romantic. I didn't care to make this good for her.

The finger wet with arousal comes up between my lips, my tongue dancing over it as I taste her.

Not nearly as sweet as I've had.

My left hand leaves her hip, coming down between us to undo my zipper pulling myself free as she rolls her hips back into me impatiently.

Lining myself up, I press forward crowning her.

Her head falls back as a moan leaves her lips. I thrust forward letting go of everything I had held out on.

Her back arches, hips rolling back to fuck me as I sink deeper.

My fingers dig deep into her hips. Ripping her back I force her to take all of me. To take everything I have pent up.

She screams. A piercing moan I was sure that filled the hallways just as I said it would.

"Faster." Looking back over her shoulder she tries to meet my eyes.

My eyes lock onto her ass, refusing to look at her face.

If I looked I'd loose it, loose it all.

The thoughts come flooding back in, the worst of them all.

That fucking face, Y/N's.

Leaning forward, my teeth latch onto her shoulder, thrusting hard as I pick up my rhythm, my chest resting on her back. Pulling her back to meet me thrust for thrust I close my eyes doing my best to focus as her moans that fill the room.