Chapter 120/ Levi POV

Y/N POV

My knuckles were bloody, broken, crusted in the blood of the man I had just beat.

My teeth grind as I breathe out deeply.

The smell of damp wet soil fills my nostrils.

The dark liquor swirls in the bottle in my left hand as I bring it to my lips, the cherry of my smoke smoldering in my right.

The lights from the town were nothing more then little specks from here.

Sitting on the roof of the guest house I finish the bottle off before tossing it against a nearby tree, hearing it shatter into pieces.

My head swims.

Only drunk would I ever have the courage to lay my eyes on his letter.

What could he possibly have to say to me?

Exhaling I reach into my back pocket, I pull Levi's letter out.

My name was written so carefully and beautifully.

Breathing in, I place the smoke between my lips as I push my finger into the side of the envelope, tearing it open as I drag it across.

"Just read it."

Giving myself words of encouragement, I force my eyes on the letter as I open it.

My eyes squint, even in the darkness I could make out the creases and imprints on the paper.

It looked liked he had written on top of this one but hadn't included it to the letter.

Turning the paper to the side, my eyes squint making out the words.

It was just one word.

Written over and over again.

All the way to the bottom of the page.

The creases read..

Y/N

My name.

He had written my name over and over again on another piece of paper that wasn't here and at the bottom another single word.

A plead.

Please

A single word placed before my name.

My eyes narrow as I open the paper.

My breathing stopping as I read it.

To my dearest Y/N,

I have re written this letter three times already. I can't quite find the words I'd like to say.

I don't think the words yet exist.

At least it feels as such.

There is no sense in playing games so I will just come out and say it.