Chapter 1

In the spring of the twenty-eighth year of Jingping, a major event happened in the capital of Daqi State.

Overnight, almost all the common people in the capital heard the news, and there was a lot of discussion.

"The Wen family in the prime minister's mansion committed a crime. The emperor searched the Wen family. I heard that two or three hundred people in the prime minister's mansion, large and small, have been sent to prison and will only be executed after the fall." It's being advertised. "Prime Minister Wen has always kept himself

safe, so why did he suddenly encounter such a disaster? Do you know what the charges are? " The soldiers entered the customs and went straight to the capital, burning, killing and looting all the way. If the prime minister hadn't turned the tide and defeated the enemy himself, I'm afraid the people in the capital would have suffered!" Someone shuddered thinking about what happened three years ago, but they still couldn't help it. I believe the prime minister will do such a thing. "It's unbelievable. Not long ago, I heard that the Wen family betrothed their elder brother, the Ninth Young Master. If this happens, the Ninth Young Master will also suffer?" "Isn't it? Who is the Ninth Young Master? First, his talent and appearance are all top choices. Now that this happened, how can this marriage be counted? " The Fan family got married, and the Fan family has climbed the ranks, and their face is really contemptible." This person seemed to know the relationship between the Fan and Wen families very well, and he was very aggrieved when he said this. "People's hearts are changeable, what is impossible?" Someone said with emotion. "Don't make sarcastic remarks here. The Wen family is so loyal. How could it be possible to communicate with foreign enemies? I don't believe it. " Look."

The people gathered around heard the words and dispersed, whether they believed it or not, they were all ready to go and have a look.

At the edge of the corner, there was a beggar reclined to bask in the sun, but the dark clouds overwhelmed him, and the beggar cursed a few words and shrank back to the dark shelter.

It was a good story in the beginning that the literary family in the capital had a double Jinshi. Wen Han, the master of the Wen family, from Jinshiguan to prime minister, set an example of honesty and integrity. Who in this world does not praise the literary family? Prime Minister Wen is a rare good official?

Now that such a catastrophe is suddenly encountered, the world is full of sighs, the sky has no eyes, and it doesn't care about good people no matter what. What a pity, what a pity!

well! Things have changed, watch! This world has long been turbid, and villains are in power inside and outside the court. If there are not so many loyal ministers, the life of ordinary people will be even more difficult. Now that Prime Minister Wen has fallen, those treacherous villains are afraid that they will become more unscrupulous and do evil. Days, when will there be hope!

In the south of the Daqi Kingdom, there are many mountains and roads, which is why the news here is blocked. People don't hear what is going on outside the window, and they can live comfortably on their own one-third of an acre of land.

This is a small village called Shuanghe Village, which got its name because two rivers converge here.

Shuanghe Village is not big, only twenty or thirty families, tens of hundreds of people. Getting along is relatively harmonious.

Today, Li Wencai's house at the east end of the village is quite a bit of a mess.

"Father, you are also critical, how could this little uncle do such a thing?" The loud voice was Li Wang, the eldest daughter-in-law of the Li family. She is from the Wang family village next door. There is no sand in it.

She went to the field early this morning and came back, and found that the door of her room was wide open, and there were traces of being turned inside. She felt a little bit in her heart, and quickly checked her dowry, only to find that a silver hairpin was missing. This is something more valuable for her dowry, but now it's gone, how can she not be in a hurry?

People at this time, as long as there is no separation of families, everyone lives in the same yard, and all income and expenses of the family are unified by the head of the family. However, the dowry of daughter-in-laws is generally not included, which belongs to the daughter-in-law The private house, whether it is saved by oneself or subsidized the family, is arranged by the daughter-in-law herself. If it is not the case, rumors spread that the husband's family even eats up the dowry of the daughter-in-law. coming. This has always been a custom in the Great Qi Dynasty, so the disappearance of Li Wang's silver hairpin is also a major event.

These days, when the farming season is busy, everyone in the family has gone to work in the field early in the morning. The only one at home is his uncle Li Yu, and Li Yu is famous in the whole village for being lazy. I just idle around here, and petty theft is not a problem. Needless to say, this is what Wensang did.

Sure enough, after asking, a younger son who was playing at home said he saw his uncle entering the room. This time it will be terrible, Li Wang's family will immediately make a fuss.

"Hmph! You said that something disappeared and then it disappeared? There is no evidence, and you can say whatever you want." The mother-in-law Li Zhao put down the sewing basket in her hand, and looked at the eldest daughter-in-law dissatisfied. It's not about protecting the third son, it's just that the eldest daughter-in-law's noisy and intransigent attitude makes her impatient.

Li Wang was in a hurry, looked at her father-in-law Li Wencai, and ignored her mother-in-law Li Zhaoshi. She also knew that Li Wencai was in charge of the family affairs, "Father, you should say something!"

Li Wencai sat under the eaves of the main room, Frowning tightly, he smoked a pipe in a "batabada", and when he heard what the eldest daughter-in-law said, he remained silent.

The boss, Li Cheng, is an honest man. Seeing this, he looked around, gently tugged at his wife's sleeve, and said in a low voice, "Hush your voice, all the neighbors know that you are making such a

fuss ." If you are not convinced, you have never seen such a useless person, your things have been stolen, and you are not allowed to talk about it? He flicked his sleeves fiercely, and glared at Li Cheng, "Since you dare to do it, are you still afraid of people talking about it? I don't care so much today, I just leave the words here, my silver hairpin is my dowry, and it was stolen Now, dad, if you don't want to make the decision, I'll sue the yamen, and I'm justified."

"Enough!" Li Wencai spoke, but his brows were furrowed even tighter, and he said to his second son, Li Shun, "Second brother , you go and bring me back the bastard, the third child, and see if I don't break his legs."

Now look for it immediately, maybe you can get the thing back, otherwise, this thing won't know where it will fall. It's still a woman's head at the gambling table, and it will be difficult to get it back.

The second son, Li Shun, is the smarter and more cunning member of the Li family. He has been working as a helper in Qinghe Town, and he just came home to help with the wheat harvest these few days during the busy farming season. He never expected this kind of thing to happen. Li Shun promised to go out, but was stopped by his daughter-in -law

when he was at the door, "Don't meddle in this kind of thing, just do what father ordered, and leave the rest alone!"

Li Heshi is a smart woman. She was afraid that Li Shun would not be able to please her, so she made a special point. Li Shun usually listened to his wife's words, so she listened to her heart, nodded, and ran out. I went to find someone.

Li Wencai, the current head of the Li family, is usually dull and taciturn, but very dignified. No one dares to disobey his words. His mother-in-law, Li Zhaoshi, is a bit mean and petty, and she dislikes everyone except the eldest grandson in the family.

There are three brothers in the Li family. The eldest son, Li Cheng, and his daughter-in-law, Li Wangshi, have two sons and a daughter. The eldest son, Li Xingyan, is twelve years old. He is expected to take the children's entrance examination, and now he has become the hope of the whole family. The whole family saves money and money just to pay for his education. The youngest son, Li Xingchang, was six years old. He was the one who saw the third uncle go to their room this morning. Daughter Li Xiuer is eight years old this year, and she is already very sensible and able to help the family with things.

The second son, Li Shun, and his daughter-in-law, Li Heshi, are the daughters of a small family in the town, and because Li Shun is smart, they married their daughter. There are only two daughters under her knees. The eldest daughter Li Qiaoer is ten years old and has already started to learn embroidery. The second daughter Li Huier is five years old. Li He is now pregnant with another child. It is not known whether this child is a boy or a girl.

The third child is Li Yu, who is almost twenty years old. It is reasonable to say that he has already reached the age of marriage. However, his idleness, stealing chickens and dogs, and gambling, his notoriety has long spread throughout the country. Whose girl Dare to marry and let him harm you? So I'm still single.

The fourth eldest, Li E, is the only daughter of the Li family's generation, and she is only fourteen years old.

Li Wencai smoked dry tobacco non-stop, and the smoke was lingering. His face was faintly visible in the smoke, and the expression on his face could not be seen clearly.

Seeing the gloomy atmosphere at the moment, Mrs. Li He smiled and said, "My uncle is not too young at this age. I don't think it's a good idea for him to keep messing around like this."

Mrs. Li sneered, "In my opinion, the dog changed Don't eat shit, if you want him not to mess around, I'm afraid the sun will come out from the west."

Li Zhaoshi glared at her, then turned to look at the eldest son, "Look, what is your wife talking about? You are not good Care?"

Li Cheng was obedient, his mother said so, but he didn't care anymore, he went to pull Li Wang's again, but was slapped away by Li Wang's, Li Cheng didn't dare to move anymore, seeing this In the first scene, Li Zhao was so angry that she gave birth to such a useless son. It really doesn't make people worry about one or two.

Li He quickly smoothed things over, "In my opinion, shouldn't this little uncle find someone to take care of him? Maybe after we get married and someone takes care of him, he can live a good life." Woke up with

a word The person in the dream, everyone present at the scene changed their minds after hearing this.