Chapter 13

When the wine was hot, Li Yu also talked about what happened to him in the past month or so.

Li Feng couldn't help but click his tongue, "Brother, you have been too ups and downs these days, right? The family is separated and a wife is married."

Speaking of this, he glanced at the thin and quiet brother from the corner of his eye. If Li Yu doesn't say anything, he really doesn't know that he is a brother, because this brother doesn't say anything else, there will be a smear of cinnabar on his forehead and between his brows. This is what he has brought with him since he was born. There was a large ugly scar on his forehead, which happened to cover the position of the cinnabar, and it was really unsightly when he saw it suddenly.

Thinking of Li Yu saying that this brother is a daughter-in-law that his family bought for him, he feels a little bit unfair for Li Yu. He knows that Li Yu has always liked girls, and he heard that there is another person he likes. Unexpectedly, Suddenly, the flowers were stuck on the cow dung, ah! Pooh! The description is wrong, Li Yu should be the flower who looks like a human.

Li Yu smiled wryly, "Isn't it?" He saw Wen Jinbai just lowering his head to eat what was in his own bowl, but he never saw him stretching out his chopsticks to pick up vegetables, shook his head, picked up a piece of meat and sent it to Wenjinbai's bowl.

Li Feng looked at this scene, the corner of his mouth twitched slightly, he was still complaining for him, seeing Li Laosan enjoying himself, isn't he? There is also a leisurely way to serve food for the daughter-in-law.

I really never thought that Li Laosan is usually rebellious and unruly, but today he is really controlled by someone, and he knows how to hurt others. After getting married, Li Laosan really looks like a It's like being a different person, it seems that I should find someone to hurt. Li Feng stroked his beard, his heart ached, and he secretly planned.

The two chatted all over the place for a while, mainly Li Yu asked, Li Feng answered, he just came to the Great Qi Kingdom, he didn't know much about anything, he only knew that this was a dynasty completely different from the ancient Hua Kingdom, However, their customs and culture are similar, but this brother can marry and be a daughter-in-law, which is somewhat unacceptable. After all, he has never had such a culture since he was a child. Anyway, he has never regarded Wen Jinbai as a daughter-in-law, but as a younger brother.

In today's current situation, Li Feng is messing around in the town, so he can learn some news from outsiders. From his memory, the original owner is indifferent to these things like the current situation, but Li Yu really wants to Knowing this, there is at least a sense of freshness, and I want him to know more. Of course, a lot of news about this remote town thousands of miles away from the capital is out of date, or it's mostly hearsay. But even these made Li Yu listen with gusto.

"It's nothing else, but a few days ago I heard a person from the capital talk about a big case in the capital. I heard that the prime minister's mansion committed a crime and was ransacked and executed. Only orphans and women were left as slaves. Square, it's a pity, it's a pity..."

Before Li Feng finished speaking, he heard a "snap", and Wen Jinbai's dishes fell to the ground and shattered.

"What's wrong?" Li Yu turned his head and asked.

Wen Jinbai shook his head with a pale face, a shop waiter had already come over to clean up the debris on the ground, and brought a new set of bowls and chopsticks.

Seeing that his complexion was really bad, Li Yu asked with concern: "Is there something uncomfortable?"

Li Feng also asked at the right time: "What's wrong with my sister-in-law?

" Line, can't you call me younger brother, and I'm not a woman.

Wen Jinbai forced a smile, shook his head to indicate that he was really fine.

Li Yu was skeptical, thinking that he thought he broke the dishes and was afraid of being insulted, so he comforted him: "It's okay, just break it if you accidentally break it, don't take it to heart.

" He lowered his head and lowered his head again. Li Yu put some more vegetables into the bowl for him, and then continued to listen to Li Feng's words.

The topic just now had been interrupted, so Li Feng started talking about something else, "I also heard that the southwestern side has never experienced a flood in a hundred years, and the crops in the fields have not been harvested. The people are in dire straits, and many disaster victims are displaced." He took a sip of wine and said with emotion: "In this world, I really don't know whether it is a ruthless natural disaster or a man-made disaster. Hey! Brother, aren't you usually the most impatient to listen to these things? Why are you not listening to these things today? Are you interested?"

Li Yu smiled, "People change, these things sound interesting when you have nothing to do."

"Hey! That's right." Li Feng nodded, "It's better to be here, although It's a bit closed, but at least the Emperor Tiangao is far from it?"

Li Yu poured wine for him, and echoed: "Exactly, exactly."

They were talking here, but unexpectedly, the person at the next table slapped him hard table, and cursed angrily: "Natural disasters and man-made disasters! What a natural and man-made disaster! I'm afraid that natural disasters will be supplementary and man-made disasters will be the main ones! It's just that the poor people, you are in the temple, and you don't see dry bones by the roadside, so you're just whitewashing peace." It's not a local accent, I think it's a foreigner.

Li Yu and Li Feng looked at each other, and felt that what this person said seemed to be related to the topic they were talking about. Li Yu looked over quietly, but he was an old man in his fifties, sitting alone at a table and drinking by himself. He spoke angrily, and was blowing his beard and staring. Behind him stood two people dressed as guards and followers, who looked very strong.

The two of them didn't know whether what this person said was really related to them, and he didn't name him. Li Yu smiled slightly, then changed the subject and stopped talking about the current situation. But he didn't notice Wen Jinbai's slightly trembling body.

Li Feng's eyes were already drunk at this time, "Brother, you really don't come to help my brother watch the scene, but to do small business instead? You know that my brother will never treat you badly, why don't you think about it?"

"No." Li Yu resolutely refused: "I know that my brother has good intentions and wants to help my younger brother, but you also know that I have no ambitions, and I don't like troublesome things like this the least. If you mess with the upper body, just do some small business to make ends meet."

Li Feng smiled, and no longer insisted upon hearing this, "Alright, do whatever you want, anyway, on my brother's territory, you can do whatever you want to do business with me. Do n't even ask, that's fine." Li Yu knew that Li Feng's words

were a promise to him, so he raised his wine glass and saluted him, "Thank you so much bro."

You can live in peace by doing business online, so he is still very grateful for it.

After eating and drinking enough, seeing that it was getting late, Li Yu took Wen Jinbai to leave. There were too many things to do today, and he was fine. I am afraid that Wen Jinbai's mood has been fluctuating with fear, and he must be a little tired. It's better to go early. Go back and rest some time. Today's yam cake is also sold out, although the latter is for brother Li's brothers, but so what? Anyway, the first pot of gold has been earned. From then on, with his mind, as long as he works hard, will there be less money?

He glanced at the next table, it was empty, the old man had already checked out and left. Li Yu shook his head and simply didn't think about him, but he was just a stranger who met by chance and would be forgotten in an instant.

Wen Jinbai was also staring at the table in a daze, and he didn't know what he thought of. A complex expression flashed in his eyes, and then disappeared without a trace, and his eyes returned to their usual calmness.

When the two returned home, Li Yu poured the copper coins in the money bag on the table, "Come and see, the copper coins I earned a day today are a good harvest." Brother can earn so many coppers. He grabbed a copper plate with one hand, then touched it with both hands, and made a crisp sound of 'ding', which was very pleasant, "Listen to it, isn't it nice? Let me tell you, the best sound in the world is the sound of counting money Already ."

Wen Jinbai came over and smiled slightly when he heard what he said.

"What's wrong with you? On the way back, I felt that you were absent-minded. Is there something wrong? In fact, as long as you say anything, you can solve it. It's not good to be bored in your heart. If possible, I can share it with you." Li Yu Looking at him with a forced smile, he said.

Wen Jinbai shook his head habitually, and suddenly remembered that he had promised him to speak as much as he could in front of him, so he said, "It's okay, it's just that what happened today is a little scary, don't be so reckless in the future, in case you I was injured..." At this point, his voice stopped abruptly, and it seemed a bit inappropriate for him to say this, what if Li Yu thought he was trying to control him and was angry? If there is a grudge because of this, thinking of this, he hastily and cautiously remedied: "I didn't mean that, I..."

Wen Jinbai raised his eyes to see the obviously angry expression on Li Yu's face, and became more and more flustered, "I'm sorry, I... ..." He shouldn't talk, talk less and make less mistakes, what should he do if his words make him angry?

Seeing Wen Jinbai's humble and flustered appearance, Li Yu sighed in his heart, took two steps forward, stretched out his hands to rub his hair, and said, "What are you thinking? You are not wrong, don't tell me you are sorry, you That's right, I won't act on my will in the future, no matter what, I have to protect myself first, and you too, okay?"

Wen Jin raised her head sharply, only to find that the smile in Li Yu's eyes was even bigger, Was he not angry with himself?

"Okay, okay, I can't grow flowers any more, counting money and counting money, I will definitely earn more money in the future, so that you can count money until your hands cramp." Li Yu teased.

Only then did Wen Jinbai believe that Li Yu was really not angry, and he breathed a sigh of relief, unknowingly showing a little bit of nature, and said with a smile: "Why do I have to count the money until my hand cramps, since I have money, Wouldn't you order your subordinates to help count?"

"Eh!" Li Yu was speechless for a moment, what he said was so reasonable that he couldn't refute it.