Chapter 26

Everyone in the room looked at each other, and they were all thinking about it in their hearts.

Li Yu's attitude is obvious there, but it's a pity that Li Yu has been separated by them, and he can no longer handle it at will. No matter how much money he earns, it is his own, and he is not old. On the head of the Li family, if the family has not been separated, the property of the third child will naturally be included in the common use of the Li family.

Li Shun felt a little regretful, when he bought this guy, he only thought that he would be cheap, so why didn't he think that such a guy could have such skills and earn money. If he knew earlier, how could he push this golden bump out?

Li Yu's determination has been made, and he will not change his mind easily. What can I do now? Since he promised to let the younger sister help him, there is still a glimmer of hope. Isn't it the same when the younger sister learns and comes back to teach them? He didn't learn it from the third class, so he can set up another booth in a legitimate way, and no one will say anything.

The more he thought about it, the more he felt that this was the reason, so he told everyone what he thought in his heart. Although Li Xingyan felt a little pissed in his heart, because of the Li family's ability to earn money in the future, he held back and said nothing. Since no one objected, That's it.

So without Li E's knowledge, the Li family had already made plans for Li E and made a decision.

I don't mention all kinds of Li's family, just say that the rose cakes and cakes in the town have become very famous snacks and pastries in South Street. Just because Mrs. Liu from the county yamen went to visit Mr. Chen who had retired from old age and returned to his hometown. Mrs. Liu liked the rose cakes and cakes served by the Chen family. Xu Fangzhai didn't know what these rose cakes and cakes were. After inquiring about them, the staff in the store found out that they were a specially prepared pastry.

As soon as the news came out, Xu Fangzhai's owner couldn't sit still. Who sold these rose cakes and cakes? Never heard of such pastries before. Their Xu Fangzhai's pastries in this town can be said to be one of the best, and now they are overtaken by this unknown rose cake, and their well-known Xu Fangzhai is ashamed.

Therefore, he asked people to immediately find out who made the pastry and where it was sold, and he had to find a way to stop the loss immediately.

The news that the county magistrate's wife likes to eat rose cakes spread in the back houses of various officials, gentry and wealthy households in less than half a day. There are many people who don't know what rose cakes are. The sons and brothers also went to inquire, where can this rose cake be sold, is it really so delicious? But since the county magistrate's wife likes to eat it, there must be something special about it, and the family must buy some and come back to try it.

People who have bought rose cakes are also very happy, how about your own vision? I bought and ate it a long time ago, even earlier than the county magistrate's wife, but to be honest, this rose cake is really delicious, and I heard it has the effect of beautifying and beautifying the skin. Of course, there is also a kind of cake It is also very good. When they spoke out, they attracted all kinds of envious eyes, and their vanity was greatly satisfied.

This is probably the celebrity effect. For a while, it became a fashion to eat rose cakes and cakes. Everyone was asking where to buy these rose cakes and cakes, and how many did you buy at home? Can I get two yuan? I can buy it with money. However, there is not enough food in my own home, so everyone just shows off, and there is no shortage of money, so there is no need to sell it, right? If there is someone who really likes it, then give a piece to try it.

Such an effect was something even Li Yu hadn't expected.

At this time, Li Yu was holding a handful of white crystalline powder and proudly brought it to Wen Jinbai, and said as if offering a treasure: "Look, my glucose is finally made."

Wen Jinbai didn't respond at first Come here, although he knew what kind of candy he was making, but he didn't see any movement from Li Yu for several days in a row, and he couldn't ask what was going on, so he put it aside. All right.

He turned his head and stared at the fine white particles in Li Yu's palm. Is this really sugar? It was different from any icing he had ever seen, but this one was pleasing to the eye.

"This? Is icing sugar?" Wen Jinbai asked cautiously.

Li Yu nodded with a smile, "Well, yes, come on, try it, isn't it very sweet?"

Wen Jinbai was suspicious, and under Li Yuxi's gaze, he stretched out his hand and picked some with his thumb and forefinger. Put it in your mouth, ugh! This is really sweet, he savored it carefully, this thing is very delicate, it melts in the mouth, it is very pure sweet in the mouth, it does not have a bitter taste after the sweetness of the current frosting.

Wen Jinbai nodded, "It's very sweet. You really made this out of corn? It's much better than the icing made from bracken."

"How about it? Am I good? We don't have to worry about making pastry candies in the future." Li Yu's voice was slightly raised, and his face was full of compliments, come and praise me, if he had a tail behind him, he would definitely be wagging his tail at this moment.

Thinking of this scene, Wen Jinbai couldn't help laughing, "Well, it's really amazing." The

two were talking when they heard a strange voice outside shouting: "This is Li Yu and Li Langjun's house. The

two looked at each other, the place where they lived was a very remote edge of the village, usually few people passed by here, and I don't know who would come here, the tone seems to be specially looking for the door.

Li Yu put the glucose in his hand back into the jar, and Wen Jinbai had already opened the door and went out first.

Standing outside was a middle-aged man in his thirties and forties, with a tall and straight figure and an extraordinary bearing. Behind him were two attendants dressed as servants. A carriage stopped not far away. A distinguished guest coming in a carriage.

Seeing someone coming out of the house, the middle-aged man bowed slightly and asked, "I wonder if Li Yu and Mr. Li Lang live here?"

Wen Jinbai didn't speak, but his eyes were full of inquiries.

The middle-aged man also saw the question in his eyes, and explained with a smile: "I am Xu Sheng, the owner of Xu Fangzhai in the town, and I came here specially to look for Li Langjun. I just asked someone at the entrance of the village, and they said that it was Li Langjun who lived here." Here." A

trace of hesitation flashed in Wen Jinbai's heart, he had heard of Xu Fangzhai a long time ago, it was the largest pastry shop in the town, but Xu Fangzhai's owner paid a sudden visit, but he didn't know what it was about.

"Your guest is coming, let him come in." Li Yu had already heard voices outside the room, and he also wanted to know why Xu Fangzhai's boss came here to find him, so he said loudly.

After hearing Li Yu's words, Wen Jinbai no longer hesitated, opened the courtyard door, and invited them in.

Facing the dilapidated farmyard, Xu Sheng didn't change his face, he thanked him very calmly, and then followed Wen Jinbai into the house. Li Yuying took

two steps forward, and said with a smile: "The honored guest has come from afar, so it's rude to welcome you from afar. " Xu Sheng was also very surprised. When he found out that the rose cakes and cakes were sold by Li Yu, he didn't really believe it. Everyone in the town knew who Li Yu was. If you make such pastries and sell them, no one will believe you when you tell them. However, after finding out that Li Yuxin bought a brother-in-law to be his wife, and it was undoubtedly Li Yu himself who came to sell the pastries, he moved his mind, even if there was only a three-point possibility, he had to go and have a look. , hence the trip. It would be a lie to say that he was not surprised when he saw Li Yu at this time. Although he had never been in contact with Li Yu, the young man in front of him talked and behaved freely, how could he look like a ruffian? "I don't know why Xu Dong's family came to see me?" Li Yu asked directly.

Now that someone asked, Xu Sheng didn't beat around the bush, and said, "Recently, there is a fresh pastry in town called Rose Cake. I heard that it was sold by Li Langjun. I don't know if it's because of it. Really?"

"That's it! Haha! I don't know why Xu Dong's family asked this?" Li Yu said haha, although he had already guessed the purpose of Xu Sheng's visit, but when he asked, Li Yu was still slightly stunned Well, this Xu Sheng's news is too well-informed, he has only been making trouble for more than ten days, and he has already found out the news.

Naturally, Li Yu didn't know that the rose cakes he sold and the cakes could spread so quickly, and that the big disturbance was all caused by the county magistrate's wife eating two pieces of rose cakes in the Chen Mansion. After learning the truth, Li Yu couldn't Knowing whether to laugh or cry, he really didn't spend a penny to ask the county magistrate's wife to advertise. If I had known, the county magistrate's wife loves to eat, and the advertising effect is so good, just send it to the county government. Why did he work so hard to sell it door by door?

"Li Langjun must also know what business Xu Fangzhai is doing. I came here this time to discuss the sale of rose cakes and cakes with Li Langjun." Xu Sheng thought for a while and said, the solution is in his When he was at home, he had already considered everything, and there was nothing money could not settle against a ruffian like Li Yu, but now that he saw Li Yu, he became a little uncertain. He has always been very accurate in seeing people, but this time he couldn't figure out the person in front of him, which was different from what he thought, but he still told the truth about his future intentions.

Li Yu frowned, tapped his finger on the table, calmly, "What does Xu Dong's family mean?"

Xu Sheng said, "You sell cakes for money, and I can give you what you want."

Li Yu expressed his gratitude Interested, "Oh? I would like to hear more about it."

Xu Sheng used to be observant, and when he saw Li Yu's appearance, he had confidence in his heart, so he said directly: "I will give you enough money, and you will buy rose cakes and cakes. I sold the recipe to me, but you are not allowed to sell these two pastries in the future, let alone sell this recipe to others, how about it?"

Li Yu's eyes lit up, "Then how much money can you pay?"

Xu Sheng smiled slightly, stretched out a hand and shook it in front of him, "Eighty taels of silver."

Li Yu's face collapsed, only eighty taels Two, in the novel, people sell prescriptions, and the ancestral ones are casually worth hundreds or thousands of taels, why is it so little when it's my turn?

But he didn't expect that in terms of the prices in this world, it was already a very good price. The farmers' food was only two or three taels of silver for a year, and Xu Shengkai's price was already very good.

The author has something to say: Thank you very much for your support. I will read your comments word by word, and I will be happy for a long time. Because I am busy with things, I may not be able to reply in time. I still thank you Xiaokuo who never leave. About Li Don't worry about family problems, cannon fodder won't last long, hahaha... Thanks for voting for the overlord or irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2020-06-05 09:42:37~2020-06-06 10:24:28 My little angel~

Thank you for the little angel who threw the landmine: 1 in 1987 Su Han; thank you

for the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 2 bottles of Nuanxing;