Chapter 18

Li Yu nodded, "I'll come here every two or three days after the end of the day, and there aren't many pastries I can bring, first come, first served."

"Well, let me tell them, if you can't buy It's up to them to buy." The man readily agreed that it would be nice to get some free pastries for the whole family.

Li Yu thanked her, and then asked this lady who loves sweets? That man is just a janitor, he doesn't know what he likes in the backyard. But I said that I can ask him for him, his mother-in-law and aunt can also speak in the inner court, so it is not difficult to inquire about it.

Li Yu then gave him another exquisite small box woven with grass, which he asked his younger sister Li E to weave. Li E's craftsmanship is very good, and all the patterns woven according to Li Yu's ideas are very beautiful. .

There are four pieces of pastries, two pieces of rose cakes, and two pieces of cakes inside. The pastries are packed in a box, which makes it look even more upscale. This is what Li Yu wanted.

"The pastries here are made according to the recipe handed down by the master chef of Zhongjuzhen Pavilion in the capital city. You can't buy them in this town at all. Give it to the lady to try." Li Yu glanced at the man and continued: "Think about it, if your wives and ladies ate to their liking, wouldn't it be your credit. At that time, the master and wife will have to take a high look."

The man's heart was moved by what he said, and Li Yu continued to fool around, "Actually, you just help pass it up. Even if the lady doesn't like it, there is no loss. You have tried your best, and I will thank you." In the

end, the man nodded and agreed. No matter what, it's okay to try.

After finishing everything, Li Yu walked towards the next house.

Talking to people according to the list is very sophisticated. Li Yu has gone through a set of procedures, giving what should be given away, and what should be praised. After taking advantage of it, many doormen or stewards have agreed to help Li Yu. Some people even tried it. I bought a lot of yam cakes on the spot. Even Xu Fangzhai didn't have such cheap and delicious cakes, so I naturally bought some to go back and save for eating.

Of course, there are also those who dismiss them and drive them away directly. This kind of Li Yu is not entangled. In the future, when his pastries become famous, there will always be times when they regret it.

Li Yu wandered around for a long time, so half sold and half free, the pastries on the trolley were almost empty. Li Yu made a plan in his mind, thinking that it would be almost enough to sell two more at the end.

This family should have been an official in the family, which is very particular, and Li Yu can see that it is because the two characters "Chen Fu" are written on the gate board. Li Yu has already learned that only the family Only those who are officials are called "fu", while the family is only rich merchants and the like, and people without any fame can only be called "zhai".

Li Yu put the car aside, went out to the side door and knocked. After a while, he poked his head out and asked what was the matter.

Li Yu smiled and began to talk about the housework. This is an old man in his fifties, and he is also a kind person. After chatting for a while, Li Yu gave him a yam cake and asked him to ask if there is any girl in the mansion who likes to eat cakes. , His pastries are not expensive, and there are not many left, let's see if there is anything you want to buy to eat.

"There are not many girls and women in our mansion. The master has just returned from being an official in other places for a few days, and he has not yet figured out the affairs of the mansion. Therefore, there are not many servants in the mansion." The old man said truthfully.

Li Yu was a little disappointed, forget it, I can only go to the next one.

Just as he was about to leave, there was the sound of a carriage approaching from far and near, and it stopped at the gate.

Immediately a little girl jumped out of the car, "Uncle Chen, who are you talking to?" She had sharp eyes, and when she got off the carriage, she saw her family's porter and called out sweetly.

A smile appeared on Uncle Chen's face, and all the wrinkles on his face burst into laughter, "Hey! Miss is back. Eldest son, young master!" He bowed in greeting.

Standing aside, Li Yu saw a young boy who jumped out of the carriage and looked exactly like the little girl before. As soon as he got off, he turned around in a gentlemanly manner and opened the curtain to let a boy in white come down.

The little boy looks like the little girl, he should be twins, but his demeanor is quite different, without the innocence and liveliness of the little girl, he looks more mature, and the boy in white is only seventeen or eighteen years old, with exquisite facial features , Delicate and handsome, mainly because there is a touch of red cinnabar between the eyebrows, which adds a bit of gorgeous color to the look.

Li Yu knew that this young man in white was a brother, but in his eyes, he was just a slightly softer man.

The young man in white nodded towards Uncle Chen, took one with each hand, and was about to enter the mansion.

Li Yu finally met a righteous master, so he was willing to let it go. He took two steps forward and stood still, and then gave a salute. "Master Chen, please stop." He stood neither far nor close, so that the other party could hear him clearly without making people feel abrupt.

Chen Zizhuo turned his head to look at Li Yu, frowning slightly. He was sure he didn't know this person, but his good upbringing made him salute, "What's the matter with this gentleman?" His voice was as clear as pearls and beautiful.

Li Yu smiled, "My lord, I have made some cakes for sale at home, I wonder if you would like to see them?" As if afraid of being rejected, he said again: "My confectionery is the only one in the world, and you can never eat it anywhere else. Yes, there is not even Juzhen Pavilion in the capital."

The little girl chuckled, "I'm so shameless, there's no such thing as Juzhen Pavilion? Juzhen Pavilion's cakes are the best, as if your cakes are unique, It tastes better than Juzhen Pavilion."

"Lian'er, don't be rude." Chen Zizhuo reprimanded lightly, which made the little girl stick out her tongue playfully. He looked at the man opposite, dressed in blue cloth, with a tall and elegant figure, he didn't look like a merchant, but a scholar.

Li Yu waved his hand and said, "The little girl is right, I am indeed better than the Juzhen Pavilion."

"It's a lie! I don't believe it." Afraid that the elder brother would reprimand her again, the little girl pursed her lips and whispered.

Li Yu smiled and took out a straw box containing rose cakes and cakes, opened it and handed it to the little girl, "If you don't believe me, you can try it and see if what I said is true."

There is a faint sweet fragrance in the air. Come on, the little girl didn't reach out to pick it up, but looked at her elder brother. It smelled very sweet, so she didn't know if it tasted delicious.

Chen Ziyan was a little helpless, he knew that the little girl was greedy, they just came here, the cakes in this small town were not very good, like the little girl who was used to the cakes of Juzhen Pavilion in the capital, she couldn't eat the cakes here , As for what this person said that his cakes can be compared with those in Juzhen Pavilion, he also doesn't believe it, but this person's behavior is really unexpected. How can there be such a precious cake that can be given away as a gift?

The little girl's eager eyes softened his heart, so he could only nod his head.

The little girl cheered, and then took the box in Li Yu's hand, and couldn't wait to take a piece of cake and took a bite, "Oh! It's a good time." Chewing the cake, she couldn't speak clearly, and took out the pastry again. Pass it to the eldest brother, and the second brother. "Time, good time."

The young master gave the little sister a deadpan look. Should his twin sister be ashamed? But he still took a bite of the pastry she handed him. However, after taking one bite, I couldn't stop. A pastry is very small, only two or three bites. After eating, I looked over and saw that the little girl had already stuffed the last piece into her mouth. Chen Ziyuan pouted, forget it, don't follow She cares.

Chen Zizhuo took a bite of the rose cake in his hand, and suddenly the fragrance of roses diffused, as if he was in a sea of ​​roses. This person is right, he has never tasted this kind of taste, and the Juzhen Pavilion in the capital is only mediocre at this time.

"How do you sell this pastry?" Chen Ziyan asked, he knew that his younger sister and younger brother both like this kind of pastry, so it's okay to buy some back, so he asked.

Looking at their expressions, Li Yu already knew that his pastries had completely conquered them, and said with a smile: "I have two kinds of pastries. One is called rose cakes. It tastes like roses and sweet like cakes. This rose cake has the effect of beautifying and nourishing the skin. The second name is cake. It has a smooth and delicate taste. If you buy it alone, you can buy a pastry for 20 yuan. If you buy a box, you can mix four pieces and two rose cakes. Wen."

Chen Zizhuo was a little moved, the rose cake just now had a unique taste, he liked it, but the twenty yuan a piece was more expensive than Xu Fangzhai in the town, but buying a box of four yuan and sixty yuan is quite a deal, Moreover, he said that it also has the effect of beautifying and nourishing the skin. The price is also very worthwhile. Compared with the pastries in Juzhen Pavilion in Beijing, it is already considered cheap.

He thought about it in his heart, and the little girl looked at him eagerly, "Brother, buy another box, I haven't tasted it just now."

Chen Zizhuo patted her on the head, and said helplessly: "Then buy two boxes, You eat one box and leave one box for parents to eat." The

little girl clapped her hands and jumped up, agreeing again and again.

After hearing this, Li Yu quickly took out two larger boxes, which were specially sold. The pastries inside were different from the trial ones, half the size of the trial ones, and looked more delicate and delicious.

Chen Zizhuo took it over and looked at it, and he was very satisfied. This person is doing a conscientious business. At this price, such pastries are very worthwhile.

"Miss Young Master, I will come to sell cakes at this time every two or three days in the future. I am afraid that there will be too many people buying them and they will be sold out. Therefore, if you want them at that time, you can make a reservation first, and then I can make a special trip to deliver them for you. Come here. If there are new pastries, I will give them to old customers for free first." Li Yu said with a smile after receiving the copper coins.

Chen Ziyan nodded. He was about to ask where he could buy it in the future, so he nodded when he heard that.