Chapter 101 Extra Story (End)

Shuanghe Village, once a dilapidated small village, has now become a well-known wealthy village. Just ask the people in the surrounding villages and towns. Who doesn't envy the people in Shuanghe Village? Both girls and boys can marry/marry in Shuanghe Village people are proud of.

Why? Is there even a need to ask? Now the Prime Minister of Great Qi Kingdom is from Shuanghe Village. Shuanghe village can produce such a big man, it is a treasure land of geomantic omen. Didn't you see it? That is, the county lord or the magistrate has to dismount from the horse and sedan chair to show respect when they come here.

"The way of a university is to be virtuous, to be close to the people, to be the best..." The sound of reading could be faintly heard from the school in the village. In the bright classroom, dozens of little heads were shaking their heads while reading. The old master closed his eyes and kept shaking his head following the rhythm of the children, with an intoxicated look on his face.

This school was built by the village chief when Li Yu left. Now not only the children in Shuanghe Village can study for free, but also the children in the surrounding areas can also go to school with very little training.

Many families gave up the private schools in the town and sent their children here because there was a big shot here, and their children might be able to make a name for themselves in the future.

Under the big locust tree at the entrance of the village, the villagers still like to gather here to chat and pass the time.

Now the people in the village are no longer as poor as they used to be. Because of the yam cake workshop that Li Yu once founded, everyone has a lot of income every year, and every family has become rich in recent years.

A carriage slowly drove into the village, and the villagers were no strangers to it. There were also many dignitaries who came and went every year. It was just a carriage, not a big deal.

When the carriage entered the village, a corner of the originally tightly covered curtain was lifted, revealing two small heads, they looked very cute and beautiful, they looked around curiously, and the villagers under the locust tree loved their lively appearance. tight.

Third Aunt Li has always liked children, so she couldn't help laughing and asked: "Where did the customer come from?" The

two children didn't know if they understood. He was dragged back, and the next moment, the curtain of the carriage was lifted, and Li E said with a smile: "Third Aunt, it's me, I'll come back and have a look." Third Aunt

Li squinted her eyes for a while, then slapped her thigh, and suddenly said: "Ah! It's the little sister of the Li family, this... this... the little sister of the Li family is back!" She yelled loudly at the end.

The people around heard it, and they all gathered around, with surprise smiles on their faces, and warm greetings.

Everyone knew that the younger sister of the Li family went out with Li Yu at the beginning, and they were the closest people to Li Yu, but now they came back suddenly, and it was too late for the villagers to curry favor with them.

Li E has been outside these years, and it is easy to deal with these things. She smiled and replied politely one by one, taking care of everyone in every way, making everyone feel that Li E is still the same as before, not at all arrogant and domineering look.

"I'll go home and have a look, and catch up with everyone when I'm free." Li E said goodbye to everyone with a smile.

When she came out of the Li family, she was taken to their new home by the third brother, and she never went back to the Li family's old house. Now that she has been outside for so many years, when she thinks back to what happened back then, she also finds it ridiculous. She has already seen it, and she knows that the third brother is a person who does big things, so she didn't take what happened back then at all. That's why she was asked to come back to see if it was their parents' family, the people who gave birth to them.

The carriage drove towards Li's old house.

The old house of the Li family is now dilapidated. Li Wencai sat at the door with his back hunched, the dry smoke in his hand was extinguished, but he didn't take a sip. He just stared at the distance with vicissitudes of life, not knowing what he was thinking.

Now only Dafang and his family live in the Li family's old house, and the second family has already been separated. The second son and his wife divorced. Because of what happened at the beginning, the second daughter-in-law could no longer conceive a child. Their peasant family pays attention to the inheritance of incense. If there is no son, they will be laughed at when they go out. Later, the second son married the next door A widow in the village gave birth to a daughter in the first two years, and there has been no movement until now.

Looking back on what happened back then, it would be a lie to say that he has no regrets. The eldest grandson he expected to become a great tool turned out to be mediocre, and the third son who had never expected to be a glorious ancestor has now become the number one person under one person. How ironic is the Prime Minister above.

Even though such a great honor has nothing to do with his Li family? Although he is Li Yu's father, everyone in the village knows what happened back then. Who wouldn't laugh at him for throwing away the watermelon to pick up sesame seeds? Why!

The carriage stopped when it got close, and a couple of five or six-year-old boys and girls jumped out of it. The girl reached out her hand to help her mother out of the carriage very sensiblely, and Li E patted her head in relief.

Li Wencai was old and dim-sighted. When he saw a child from a wealthy family jumping out of the carriage, he thought that the person had come from the wrong door. "Your guest, did you go to the wrong door? This is only my family with the surname Li, and there is no other house here."

Li E saw Seeing her father's stooped body, the sockets of her eyes couldn't help but turn red, she moved her lips, trying to calm down her voice, "Father, it's me, come back and have a look."

Li Wencai was stunned, and stood up tremblingly "You, you are Xiao Si'er?"

Li E nodded, leading the two children and walked over, "Long'er, Ling'er is called grandpa." The

clear and crisp voices of the two children said as they said.

Li Wencai was at a loss, "Are you back? This is the little grandson? Look, grandpa doesn't know anything, I didn't prepare anything, I... I..."

Li E was also in a complicated mood, "Dad and mother have returned home all these years? it is good?"

There were tears in Li Wencai's eyes, "It's okay, it's okay, it just looks like you're back, then..." He raised his head and tiptoed to look behind Li E.

But Li E understood what he meant, "Third brother has not come back, and the court cannot do without him."

Li Wencai had a look of disappointment on his face, and murmured: "That's right, San'er is different now, he is promising Now, you're promising!"

"Although he didn't come back, he asked me to bring some overseas specialties back to your elder brother. If it wasn't for the third brother's persuasion, I'm afraid I would never have set foot here." Li E said bluntly Said.

Li Wencai was silent for a while, "What happened back then was that I felt sorry for you and your third brother, do you still resent me?"

Li E sighed, "Times have changed, if I still resented, I would not be here, everyone says the world If there are no parents who are not right, no matter how much resentment there is, it will fade away. Father, we have discussed it. If you and mother are willing, I can take you two elders out and go to the capital."

Li Wencai shook his head, with a final expression on his face . He smiled, "No, I've lived here all my life, and I've gotten used to it a long time ago. It's said that people want to return to their roots, so there's no way to go further. If you can do well, I can rest assured.

" How many years have you lived? He was already satisfied to be able to leave without regret.

While talking, two people came back in the setting sun. Their trouser legs were rolled up high, and there was still muddy soil on their feet. It was obvious that they had just returned from working in the fields. One is old and dull with vicissitudes on his face, the other is very young but limp, if you look carefully, there are still two fingers missing on his left hand.

Li Wencai saw the two of them and said to Li E: "Your elder brother and you... your nephew are back."

Li E was shocked, he never thought that the young man was Li Xingyan, why did he become like this? She still vaguely remembers the haughty young man back then, and the disgusting face that told her to be a concubine to pay off the debt, but now, she can't find a trace of the past from him.

The two didn't recognize Li E when they saw it, and it was Li Wencai who explained it before they looked over in surprise.

Back then, they were sorry for this little girl. She never came back after leaving with the third child. She severed ties with them, and she probably hated them to death in her heart, but why did she appear here today?

Li Xingyan lowered his head, with a look of shame on his face, and avoided Li E. Back then, he was deceived by lard, which made him do such a frenzied thing. He has long since regretted it.

When Li Xingyan was defeated and owed a large amount of money, he actually thought of sending Li E to the town to be a concubine to pay off the debt. It was Li Yu who paid the money and let Li E sever ties with the Li family, and the matter was resolved.

Later, Li Xingyan was detained at home by Li Wencai, and asked him to study hard and prepare for the next exam. However, during the next exam, he met a man who had no other skills but was a gambler, and brought Li Xingyan into the game. In the workshop, Li Xingyan was not happy at first, but when he tried a few hands and won a lot of money, he got out of hand. The result is that everyone can imagine that later he gradually lost the money he won. He even lost all his capital, and even owed a large sum to the gambling house. In the end, he didn't pay the money, and his legs were broken, and two fingers were chopped off.

Now not only did he fail the exam, but he also missed the imperial examination for the rest of his life. However, it was too late to regret. After returning home, he was depressed for a while, and in the end, he had to follow his father to work in order to make a living. After all these years , His arrogance has long been wiped out, recalling all the things in the past, he has nothing but remorse.

People, always have to experience all kinds of things before they can gradually learn to grow.

Li Xingyan's various experiences are not worthy of sympathy in Li E's view. He has been spoiled by his family since he was a child, so it is no wonder that there will be such an ending.

Li E thought, if according to his previous temperament, some disasters might bring disaster to the Li family at some point, but this would be good, if he could settle down and live a good life, it would be the greatest wealth.

Li E left and left some things to honor the elders. Everyone knows that when the elders are still there, for the sake of the elders, it is already very good to come back from time to time. They are the ones who are sorry for the younger sister. It's already very good to get his and her understanding, if you want to expect more, I'm afraid you won't even have this meager connection in the end, you have to be content.

On the carriage, the two children looked up their little heads and asked their mother, "Mother, are they our relatives?"

"Well, it counts!"

"Then will we come here again in the future?"

"Should we still come here?" I will."

...

The author has something to say: Have you guys guessed who the lame Fan is at the end of the text? Hahaha, the one mentioned in the first chapter who divorced Wen Jinbai after getting engaged, thank you for your support, I will send you a special episode, and see you in the next one, Xiao Kuoai! Love you, mua! Hahaha!