Chapter 30

Butler Chen was taken aback for a moment, then came to his senses, and his thoughts changed. Seeing that Li Yu was about to go far away, he hurriedly called to Li Yu, "Mr. Li, please stay!" When

Li Yu heard this, he thought that Butler Chen was still there. I forgot to say something, so I stopped and turned around, "I don't know what else Steward Chen wants to order?"

Steward Chen hurriedly stepped forward and asked, "I didn't see Li Langjun using the eggs just now, I would like to ask Li Langjun to enlighten me on how to get the result in one go."

He clearly saw that Li Yu didn't use calculations, but it was surprising that he could calculate the correct answer in such a short period of time. Even the accountant in the house is skilled in calculating, and it is impossible to get the correct answer in such a short time.

Li Yu has black lines all over his head, isn't this the most basic algorithm? Why do you still have to ask him? It can be seen that Steward Chen's expression does not seem to be joking with him.

Li Yu hesitated, "Here, there are two eggs and 46 eggs. You can calculate the answer in your mind. Multiplying two numbers is like a duck egg. What is the calculation chip? Is it an abacus?"

Chen Butler looked confused. Doesn't Li Yu even know how to count? What do you mean you can know the answer by doing a calculation in your heart? How do you calculate it? What is multiplication? And what is the abacus he mentioned?

The two stared blankly for a while, not understanding what the other meant. Finally, Steward Chen invited Li Yu into the mansion after buying the eggs.

Li Yu couldn't refuse, so he had to agree.

Steward Chen served him some tea, then sat down and asked: "Li Langjun seems to have a unique understanding of algorithms, I wonder if he can help the villain. What is the multiplication that Li Langjun is talking about? Abacus is just calculation." ?"

Li Yu took a sip of tea, his heart turned like electricity, how could he not know multiplication? How do people in this era count?

"The abacus is a calculation tool. It is a rectangular wooden frame with strings of equal numbers of beads arranged in it. There is a beam in the middle that divides the beads into two parts. It can be calculated within a few days, is this the kind of calculation you are talking about?" Li Yu thought for a while, and directly described the abacus of later generations.

Steward Chen frowned when he heard the words, shook his head and said, "It's not like this, I've never heard of what you said." He found a box from the cabinet and opened it, "This is the counting chip, we all use it to count, It counts."

Li Yu looked intently, and there were long and short wooden sticks in the wooden box, he was dumbfounded, "How do you count this?"

Seeing Li Yu's bewildered expression, Steward Chen vacated the table at hand and said : "I'll show you the algorithm of the egg just now." While speaking, he took out the wooden sticks and placed them on the table in an orderly manner.

After a while, half the table was set up, and finally he stopped and said, "It's indeed one hundred and twenty-five renminbi."

Li Yu held his forehead and stammered, "You, do you think this way? Don't you think it's troublesome?"

"It's all With this calculation, I wonder if Li Lang-jun can teach you your algorithm?" Steward Chen said modestly.

"Eh..." Li Yu thought about it, "Do you have any paper and pen?"

Steward Chen immediately ordered someone to fetch some paper and pen, and handed them to Li Yu.

Li Yu took the brush with a bitter face. He doesn't know how to write with a brush, but under the eager gaze of Steward Chen, he still bite the bullet and wrote, explaining while writing: "When two numbers are multiplied, there is ninety-nine." For the multiplication table, beginners can easily figure it out with just a few formulas. People who are familiar with it can calculate it directly in their minds without paper and pen. I just calculated it in my head outside."

Chen Butler stared at the paper very seriously Lines like earthworms, what kind of bible is this, he can't understand a single word?

After finishing writing, Li Yu looked at Butler Chen's covered face, scratched his head and smiled embarrassedly, "Hehe, I don't know how to write brush calligraphy very well, and the handwriting is a bit ugly." It's

not that ugly, a three-year-old child The strokes can be written straighter than him.

Butler Chen didn't understand it, but Li Yu explained it anyway. He had a little understanding, knowing that Li Yu's method was much simpler and more straightforward, and he also felt a little thoughtful.

"I have a problem here. I would like to ask Li Langjun to enlighten me." Chen Guanjia cupped his hands and said: "Today, there is one mu of good land at a price of three hundred, and seven acres of thin land at a price of five hundred. Now we can buy one hectare at a price of ten thousand. How much did Susukita buy? Note 1"

Li Yu snorted, this question is beyond the outline, and he has been upgraded from elementary school to junior high school.

He smiled and picked up the pen, dipped some ink, and began to write and draw on the paper. After a while, he stopped writing and said, "I bought 12.5 acres of good land and 87.5 acres of Susukida.

" Just ran out the door.

This? Does this scare people away? Li Yu was at a loss and couldn't figure it out.

After a while, Steward Chen ran back out of breath, his face flushed, and his attitude became more respectful, "Mr. Chen is amazing! I figured it out so soon. I still have a question here, and I hope to answer it." After speaking, he handed over a piece of paper note.

Li Yu took a look and saw that there were neat and beautiful handwriting on it, which didn't look like it was written by Steward Chen. 'Today there is one rooster worth five coins; one hen mother worth three coins; three chicks worth one coin. Every hundred dollars buys a hundred chickens. How about the rooster's mother and chicks? Note 2

Li Yu frowned, and at this moment, he also saw the meaning of their comparison, and immediately felt a little unwilling to admit defeat, and began to write on the paper.

In less than a quarter of an hour, Li Yu wrote down several correct answers to this question and handed them to Steward Chen.

Butler Chen took a look, didn't understand, and hurried out again.

This time I waited for a long time before I saw Steward Chen turn back, and Li Yu didn't want to delay any longer, so he was about to leave and go back, but he heard Steward Chen say: "Li Langjun, I have a heartfelt request here, I hope Li Langjun will do the same." Listen."

Li Yu swallowed the words again, and nodded.

"Li Langjun, you know that my master has been working as an official outside, and now he has just returned from his old age and returned to his hometown not long ago, so the family has never had enough staff." Chen Butler said, seeing that Li Yu was listening carefully, he continued: "Now the property store at home Everything is going to waste, and it is the accountant who needs to sort out the accounts. However, after so long, I have not been able to find a suitable person. When I met Li Langjun today, I really did not expect that Li Langjun has such amazing skills in mathematics. Talent, our Chen family wants to hire Li Langjun as the chief accountant, I wonder if Li Langjun is willing?"

"This!" Li Yu never expected that Housekeeper Chen would make such a request. The job came to me automatically. However, he is busy with making sugar and cakes now, so I'm afraid he doesn't have time.

Li Yu thought of this, tapped the table with his fingers, and said very euphemistically: "Chen Steward, you know that I have signed a contract with Xu Fangzhai to supply pastries, and I have to be busy with this matter every day, and I really don't have time to be the accountant. Housekeeper Chen naturally knew that

he had no choice but to go to the doctor in a hurry, and without an accountant, the business of the Chen family could not get on the right track.

He showed the eldest son the problem just now, Li Yu actually solved the problem that even the eldest son could not solve, which is enough to prove Li Yu's ability.

Seeing Li Yu's tactful refusal, Steward Chen was a little anxious, not knowing what to do, when he saw a man in white clothes coming in outside, it was Chen Zizhuo, the eldest son of the Chen family.

"Li Langjun, don't rush to refuse, you can listen to the conditions first." Chen Zizhuo said in a clear voice.

Li Yu touched the bridge of his nose and was about to speak, but he heard him say again: "I can give you three monthly money, you just need to check the account book and clean up the accounts. I think you are proficient in arithmetic. It is fast and accurate, such small things should not trouble you, and if it is you, you don't need to spend too much time on the accounts, and you can also take care of your family's affairs."

Sanguan is three thousand Wen, which is equal to Three taels of silver, he can earn so much salary in a month, he can't earn so much now, and he is desperately short of money to build a big house, hearing that he can earn three taels of silver a month, his eyes They all began to glow, quite a bit excited.

Li Yu thought for a while, "The working hours? Oh, no, is there any requirement for working hours every day?"

Chen Ziyan folded his arms around his chest, as if he was sure that Li Yu would definitely agree, "Arranging five days at the end of each month is right You can arrange the other things freely. I don't know if it takes five days, can your account book be without any mistakes?"

Li Yu did the math, and he could earn three taels of silver by working five days a month, which is the same as What is the difference between picking up money for nothing? Only a fool would let such a good opportunity go. Immediately nodded and said confidently: "No problem, as long as there is a mistake, you can deduct my salary." This is considered to be his agreement.

"Very good, when the time comes, I will prepare an employment contract, and I can start working after signing it." Chen Zizhuo said very satisfied.

"Well... I, I have a request, I don't know if I should say it." Li Yu rubbed his hands and said embarrassedly.

Chen Ziyan raised his eyebrows, "Just talk and listen."

"Hey!" Li Yu said with a shy smile, "This boss, can you let me advance half a year's wages, if not, you can also advance three months. "No way, money is tight. He needs to repair his big house sooner. The weather will get colder as he passes by. When he lives in a house with air leaks on all sides, he will suffer a lot, so he should repair it earlier. How nice it is to be able to move in directly when the weather gets cooler.

"Advance payment?" Chen Zizhuo and Chen Butler looked at each other. This advance payment of wages is unheard of. "How to pay in advance?"

"That is to settle half a year's salary with me in advance. Then I don't have to pay wages for half a year, and I will calculate it after half a year. " , how? I am also short of money, if not, I would not agree to be the accountant." Li Yu replied honestly.

Now they understand, Steward Chen is a little worried, this is not listed first, "Master, look at this—"

Chen Zizhuo pondered for a while, then nodded decisively and said to Steward Chen, "Steward Chen, take him to advance some money first, Let me put my flowers first." After speaking, he said to Li Yu: "I can advance you the money first, but I also have a request, that is, you have to teach the second young master your arithmetic method."

"That's no problem " Li Yu was very happy and patted his chest to assure that, knowing that the matter was done, he saluted and left with Steward Chen.

The author has something to say: Note 1 and Note 2 refer to Baidu

's own mathematics scum, hahaha... Thanks for voting for me during 2020-06-09 10:06:55~2020-06-1008:58:26 Or the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: 1 bottle of yolanda;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!