Chapter 21

Fortunately, when it was dawn, the rain finally stopped, and today is another sunny day, which is just right for you to rest and recuperate the house. To be honest, Li Yu doesn't know how to do this. He lived in a blue brick house since he was a child, and later worked hard in the city , that is also a commercial house with cement and steel structure.

This thatched house looks simple, but it is actually very particular about how to build it so that it does not leak, and whether it can withstand a gust of wind. Although Li Yu wants to build a big tile house with blue bricks, it is not now, and he does not have much money in his hand. There are still many things that need to be bought, and the matter of the house can only be slowed down.

So, how did the grass cover it? Li Yu was worried, the original owner was also worthless, and he was idle all day long, so how could he build a roof?

Fortunately, Wen Jinbai saw through his troubles, and directly proposed to ask someone to help repair the entire roof. This old house has been in disrepair for a long time, and most of the roof is no longer usable. It is better to take this opportunity to repair it.

"You're still smart!" A word awakened the dreamer, Li Yu slapped his head, and walked towards the end of the village. He knew that Li Orhu, who lived at the end of the village, was good at helping people repair houses, so he went to invite someone earlier. Otherwise, if he enters the mountain, he will not be able to find anyone.

Halfway there, Li Yu was stopped by someone.

Li Yu looked at the woman who was scratching her head and posing in front of her. She almost vomited out the last night's meal, and she was really bored and panicked.

"Third Brother, have you changed your mind? Or have you forgotten about me when you have a husband." Xiuzhi held a handkerchief in her hand, and pretended to wipe it at the corner of her eyes, with a lovely and pitiful look.

Seeing her approaching, Li Yu took two steps back, who are you? This person had an oval face, and the two smears of rouge and water pink on his face were particularly conspicuous. With the bright red lips, Li Yu couldn't see it.

Seeing that he was avoiding him for fear, Xiuzhi's expression became even sadder, "You have no conscience! You just said last month that you are determined to marry me. I didn't expect you to treat me like this. ."

I go! Li Yu wanted to swear, "You must not talk nonsense, it will make it difficult for you and me to be human."

"Then what do you mean, do you want to go back on your word? There are new loves and forget the old ones." Xiuzhi touched the silver hairpin on her temples, and a strange look flashed in her eyes. What does Li Yu mean by this? Could it be that she really changed her mind and focused on treating her newly married brother? But I heard that the guy was ugly and dumb, and Li Yu hated him for beating or scolding him! Could it be that he already knew about himself? That's why you changed your attitude?

She has always known what Li Yu thinks of her, but she has been hanging on him, just to get some benefits from him, and it turns out that she is right, Li Yu is fascinated by her, what does she want? , as long as she opened her mouth, he would be able to get it for herself in a few days. Even if she didn't open her mouth, Li Yu would send him any good things.

However, after he gave him a silver hairpin, she heard that Li Yu had been separated and married again, and she never saw him in front of her again. At that time, she was still glad that she finally got rid of this shameless ruffian, and she didn't look at who she was, and she still wanted to eat swan meat. Married to a wealthy family in the town, so let's break it off. If she gets entangled in the future, she is afraid that she will be implicated, so she also made up her mind, no matter what, she can't see him again.

And her appearing here today is really due to her unavoidable difficulties. She did marry and went to the town as she wished a month ago, but there were no three matchmakers and six hires. The husband's family only sent two people to carry a green cloth sedan chair to pick her up Man, yes, she used to be a concubine.

So what if it's a concubine? Her husband's family is a well-known businessman in this town, and they have a lot of money. When she gets married, she will not worry about food and clothing, and even her family will be rich.

However, the master is soft-tempered, and everything is under the control of the eldest lady. After only three days, she was kicked out by the housewife for being disrespectful. That wicked woman, no wonder she has no son, deserves to have no children and grandchildren.

Xiuzhi felt dissatisfied, looking at the man in front of her, if she hadn't been desperate, how could she have turned back to look for him? The people in the family are already forcing her, saying that she is useless, and they didn't know how to take advantage of such a good opportunity to gain a foothold, and they were kicked out after only a few days. Their family can't afford to lose this person, so they will marry her far away A widower in her teens, she is still young, how can she be willing to serve an old man who is dying?

Originally, she was helpless, but she heard about Li Yu yesterday, and she didn't know what he did, so she had money to buy so many things. Now she remembered that Li Yu was so good, at least he was young, wasn't he? She is decent-looking, and the most important thing is that Li Yu's heart and eyes are all about her, and she is very kind to her.

snort! So what if Li Yu already has a brother and daughter-in-law? It's hard for a brother to carry on the family line. She doesn't believe that she can lose to an ugly and dumb brother. Li Yu's feelings for her for so many years can't be gone all at once. As long as Li Yu is willing to marry her, she believes that she can find a way to sit in that position.

Even if Li Yu knew that he had been a concubine for someone else, and he had pimples in his heart, as long as he lowered his attitude, followed him everywhere, and won his favor, with Li Yu's temperament, he was still under her control. You can do whatever you want.

It was because of all these things that Xiuzhi came to block people early in the morning.

Li Yu followed her hand, and glanced at the silver hairpin, which looked familiar. Could it be that the original owner Li Yu stole the silver hairpin from his sister-in-law, and then gave it to a girl named Xiuzhi? Who is the person in front of me?

It's no wonder that he couldn't remember. The original owner had never had a good face when he saw this Xiuzhi girl before, and he always liked to ignore her. The original owner basically used his hot face to stick her cold ass. Feel ashamed.

And the girl in front of him, with a pretentious and pitiful look, was almost completely different from the girl Xiuzhi before, so Li Yu didn't think of it for a while.

"Uh...Miss Xiuzhi, I..." Li Yu looked at the silver hairpin on Xiuzhi's head, and hesitated to speak.

Xiuzhi secretly rejoiced, this wood finally saw her signal. She came out with the hairpin that Li Yu sent on purpose today, just to remind Li Yu of the sweet talk that day, so that he would not forget the time they spent together.

Xiuzhi looked shy, and lowered her head with a blushing face. She knew Li Yu and knew what Li Yu liked most about her. In the past, when she showed such a shy look, Li Yu would get hot-headed and couldn't find her. Any request will be granted.

"Third brother, what do you want to say, Xiu'er listen. In fact, I know what third brother thinks, if third brother doesn't dislike..." Her voice became smaller and smaller. She is a girl, after all, she should be more reserved. Li Yu's senses are poor, but the loss outweighs the gain.

"I gave you this silver hairpin. You should return it to me. After all, I'm a big man. It's not good to give these things to others. It's not good for your reputation if it spreads." Li Yu coughed lightly. One sound, said.

"What?" Xiuzhi raised her head suddenly, she couldn't believe what she heard just now, she thought Li Yu would say something about each other to her, but she was still thinking, if Li Yu said that she wanted to be with her, she would immediately agree It's better to be more reserved and say that you will consider it before agreeing. So full of joy, I couldn't believe what Li Yu said.

"Give me back the silver hairpin." Li Yu said it again, and this time he said it very clearly. The original owner, a prodigal son, knew how many good things the original owner had given her. The hairpin is silver anyway, but silver, I was driven out of the Li family because of this hairpin, this matter is over, and it is impossible to return it to my sister-in-law, but if I pawn it, how many things can I buy? Now that I'm short of money, it's good to get back some losses.

Xiuzhi was so angry, this bastard, he had already expressed it so clearly, why didn't this person understand it? Could it be that the sweet words back then were all fake?

"Third brother, this is the token of love you gave me. You, do you dislike Xiu'er?" Xiuzhi wanted to cry, and tremblingly took off the silver hairpin, holding it in her hands reluctantly.

"Be careful! Be careful! I have become a relative, and my daughter-in-law is still at home. Besides, this is not a token of love. I don't care if it spreads if you say that. Influence." Li Yu finally remembered that he could use Wen Jinbai as a shield, he was already married and had a wife, so it would be meaningless to bring this up. She is a woman talking nonsense, so she still has to find her husband's family. Now that a woman's reputation is ruined, life will be difficult in the future.

Xiuzhi has already gone all out, why does she care about her reputation now? Her reputation has been lost since she got married and was driven back. Now I can only smash the cans and smash them.

"Li Yu, you once said that you would marry me. Now I promise you, and I don't dislike you for marrying my husband. You marry me right away. I will let the past go. Otherwise, what you once told me Don't blame me for saying those things." Xiuzhi gritted her teeth and threatened loudly.

Li Yu squinted his eyes. He was originally a gangster, so he was afraid of this? She obviously relied on her, didn't she? But do you look so honest? Anyone can grasp it with words.

Li Yu made a gesture that doesn't matter what she does, "I don't know why you rely on me to marry you, but I am also a stubborn person, the more I threaten, the less I will give in. If you want to talk, go out and say it." Forget it, I don't care." After speaking, she glanced at the silver hairpin in her hand, but was still reluctant to give it up, and reached out to take it, "My silver hairpin, thank you!"

Li Yu turned and left without the slightest bit of nostalgia, " Li Yu, bastard, you go to hell!" behind Xiuzhi's resentful voice, Li Yu shook his head, she once calculated so much against the original owner, it's good if she didn't settle the score with her, do you still think about being merciful to her now? Ah! How naive.