Chapter 38

In the Chen Mansion, Li Yu opened the account book, frowned slightly, and then closed his eyes in thought. Chen Zizhuo sat on the side drinking tea, looked at him for no reason, and asked strangely, "What's the matter?" Could it be that there is something wrong with this account? What's wrong?

The two accountants, Qian and Cai, also felt uneasy. This account was recorded according to the method taught by Li Yu. Although this method of bookkeeping has not been studied for a long time, it is not complicated. It looks good, but there are inevitably no mistakes in this newly learned method. At this time, when the master asked, both of them thought that there was a mistake in their accounting.

Unexpectedly, Li Yu shook his head, with a look of worry in his eyes, "There is nothing wrong with the accounts recorded by the two accountants, but they just thought of something and were a little distracted." The

two accountants heard what he said. , Only then did he breathe a sigh of relief and put his mind at ease.

Chen Zizhuo had doubts in his heart, and he wanted to ask clearly. Seeing Li Yu bowed his head and counted the accounts again, he swallowed the words.

There was an abacus on Li Yu's left hand. He also heard Li Yu's name. At this time, Li Yu had no distractions. He was holding the pen with his right hand, and the five fingers of his left hand were flapping the beads of the abacus to make a "crash". After pawing for a while, the pen in the right hand swiped a few times on the ledger to write out the numbers. But there is one thing to say, Li Yu's handwriting is really unsightly, and it is even more ugly than Meng Tong who was just learning.

Chen Ziyan felt a little itchy when he saw his smooth movements, and moved his fingers unconsciously. He has just learned how to use this abacus from Li Yu, and it is indeed much easier to use than the previous abacus. All the numbers can be calculated one by one.

I really don't know who he learned this method from. He had asked several times on the sidelines, but was fooled by Li Yu and avoided it. Knowing that he didn't want to reveal it, he gave up. There are people beyond others, and there is a sky beyond the sky. Many capable people and hermits have weird tempers, or some experts have taught Li Yu the method, but they don't want him to reveal half of it, so Li Yu hesitates and talks about him. However, it is a great blessing for Li Yu to be able to teach himself this method, and he must not make further progress. If something goes wrong, the gain will outweigh the loss.

Li Yu stretched his waist and was ready to go home. He finally finished calculating this month's accounts. Seeing that it was still early, he could help Ah Jiu bring some things back home.

"Wait a minute!" Chen Zizhuo chased him out.

Li Yu stood still, not knowing what else he had to do, "But something?"

Chen Zizhuo sorted out his words and asked, "I just saw that you saw that the ledger was very worried. Can you tell me why?" He has always been sensitive. , I noticed some subtleties, I didn't ask him because I was afraid that he would be distracted by clearing the account, but now I want to ask why.

Li Yu also remembered the previous incident. This incident was just a little bit of his guess. In fact, he was not sure, so he didn't say it on the spot. Now that he heard Mr. Chen's inquiry, he no longer concealed it. Answered truthfully: "I see that the price of rice recorded in the account books seems to have risen again and again in the past few months. Rice is the material basis for people's needs. Now it has risen significantly. It is obvious that the world is unstable. Therefore, this I'm just a little anxious, if you have extra money, you should prepare some more rice."

Whether they believe it or not, he will go back anyway to make some preparations.

Chen Zizhuo was shocked when he heard Li Yu's words. They have a wide network of contacts, and there are reports from the court every month. They naturally know the current situation. Now there is a severe drought in the north, military disasters in the southwest, and natural and man-made disasters. There have been refugees.

They are located in a remote area, although the influence is not great, but there is still a little bit of rumors, and Li Yu can actually see something from the food prices on the ledger, which has to make people look at it differently. Telling my father, I have to reassess the ability of the person in front of me.

"You mean, the world is in chaos? Just from this small account book?" Chen Zizhuo asked cautiously.

"Don't underestimate this account book. The changes in the account book can reflect the economic changes in a certain period of time. From the small to the big, you can naturally analyze the changes in the situation during this period." Seeing Chen Zizhuo's surprised expression, Li Yu smiled. Said: "This is a university question, and I only know a little bit." Unfortunately, he is not an expert in economics, and what he knows is only from the Internet and the financial channel of later generations.

Li Yu's words opened the door to a new world for Chen Zizhuo. How could there be such unpredictable knowledge in this world? If so, if so... His heart agitated, and he wanted to test a few more words. A little maid ran over and whispered a few words in Chen Zizhuo's ear.

There was a look of joy on Chen Zizhuo's face, and there was a little shyness of a child, then he straightened his face, glanced at Li Yu and said: "Li Langjun, can you wait for me first, I have something to do now, and I have something to do later. I want to ask you a question."

Li Yu will still agree to this small request from the host family. It's still early and there's nothing to do, so it doesn't hurt to wait a while.

Seeing Li Yu nodding his head in agreement, Chen Zizhuo ran away in a hurry. Li Yu touched the bridge of his nose, hey! What's the rush? He has been in the Chen Mansion for so long, and he has never seen the dignified Mr. Chen lose his composure like this.

After waiting boredly for two weeks, the husband didn't see anyone coming back, Li Yu scratched his head, hey, he shouldn't agree to wait for him, it's not something important, if you have anything to say, save it for another time, isn't it the same? ?

After thinking about it, he decided to go back and ask someone to bring a letter, so that Chen Zizhuo can talk about it next time. Turning around a rockery, Li Yu paused. Under the weeping willows in the lotus pond not far behind the rockery, it was not Chen Zizhuo, but he was not alone. There was another tall and straight man standing beside him, and Chen Zizhuo was snuggling In the arms of the man, the picture is quiet and beautiful, like a picture scroll of pure nature.

Li Yu was stunned by this scene. These two men...he suddenly patted his head. He was wrong. Chen Zizhuo was a brother, just like Wen Jinbai.

Chen Zizhuo had a good family education and would never do anything to ruin the family tradition, so although he had never seen this man in Chen's residence, he also knew that this person had an extraordinary relationship with Chen Zizhuo.

He should have left right there, but his feet seemed to have taken root, his eyes were fixed on the picture, but in his heart, he had already substituted the two into Wen Jinbai and himself, and he had already left him in the dust last time. The dream suddenly popped up, and his heart suddenly beat violently. It turns out that strictly speaking, brother is not a man, Wen Jinbai is his husband, like a wife.

However, he has never thought about this before. As a modern person, he has lived for more than thirty years. Apart from men and women, he really can't think of anything else. They are also women, although he knows that there are titles such as brother, but he only uses them as titles, and he doesn't have much concept, hey! From now on, he might have to change his concept.

"Li Langjun, why are you here?" someone called out from behind.

Li Yu turned around to look, but a servant came over, and when he saw him, he greeted him.

Li Yu blushed a little, and then felt that his behavior of hiding here and peeking was a bit inappropriate.

The two over there heard the movement and had already separated. Chen Zizhuo looked over and found that it was Li Yu, and he felt a little embarrassed. He asked Li Yu to wait for him for a while, but when he saw his fiancé coming, they waited for a long time. We haven't met each other yet, so we naturally have a lot to talk about during this meeting, and we were so happy that we forgot about Li Yu's affairs.

Chen Zizhuo walked over, a little guilty in his heart, and said annoyedly: "Li Langjun, I have troubled you to wait for a long time."

Li Yu waved his hand and said with a smile: "Since the eldest son has something to do, it will be the same if we talk about it next time."

"Zhuo Son, who is this?" The man also walked slowly and asked Chen Zizhuo softly. If you look carefully, you can see that this person is the man sitting in the carriage in the team.

Chen Zizhuo woke up from a trance, and quickly introduced the two of them: "This is the new accountant in our house——Li Yu, who is proficient in arithmetic, and his knowledge is still better than mine. This is Thirteen...Qi Huan ..." He glanced at the man, pursed his lips and said with a smile: "It's my fiancée."

Li Yu understood, no wonder he hurried over when he heard the news. I really shouldn't have come to disturb the couple, anyway, this is considered half of the master's house, and hurriedly bowed his hands and said: "Qi Langjun, you are polite."

Qi Huan has never seen Chen Zizhuo praising others together. Yes, to be boasted and appreciated by Zhuo'er, he must not be someone who is waiting for nothing, so he stretched out his hand to support Li Yu, "You don't need to be too polite.

" With a graceful and luxurious temperament, this Qi Huan must be from a wealthy family, but then again, the Chen family is also a high-ranking official returning home, so it is natural to choose the right family for the marriage of the children, which is also human nature.

The two exchanged some polite words, but Li Yu couldn't stay here any longer, so he bowed his hands and said goodbye, "My lord, I'll go back now."

Chen Zizhuo didn't want to keep people at this time, thinking that he could only discuss today's issue next time, so he nodded.

After Li Yu left, Qi Huan asked curiously: "Can this person really surpass you in arithmetic?

" How can there be such a character in this land.

Chen Zizhuo nodded seriously, "I'm ashamed of myself, and I'm learning from him now. After all, I should also call him a teacher."

Qi Huan said in surprise: "I didn't expect there to be such a character here. "

Chen Zizhuo rolled his eyes at him, "Hmph! There are many high-ranking and wise men who live in seclusion in the mountains and forests. Who said that you can't produce talented people in remote places?"

Qi Huan smiled flatteringly, "Yeah, what you said is right! "

Chen Zizhuo smiled lightly, and said thoughtfully: "This person may be more than that, or he may have a talent for managing the world."

Qi Huan thought he was joking, but heard Chen Zizhuo say again: "He can't do it at all. You can see the overall situation of the world just from the rise and fall of food prices in the account, which shows that his vision is extremely accurate." He thought for a while and continued: "He said that the price of food has continued to rise. I'm afraid the situation outside is not optimistic. We'd better stock up on more food, tell me, who can compare with this person's knowledge?"

"What?" Qi Huan looked serious, "This way we can get a glimpse of the leopard, how is it possible?"

"You don't believe it, huh , I didn't believe it at first, but after hearing what he said, I couldn't believe it." Chen Zizhuo thought about it for a while, and told him everything Li Yu said to him.

"Does Tai Tu know this?" Qi Huan asked.

Chen Zizhuo shook his head, "I haven't had time to write a letter to tell my father about this. Originally, I wanted him to talk about the current situation, but I heard that you came here." He paused, lowered his eyes, The tips of the ears are red.

He really didn't expect this person to appear in front of him suddenly, and his mood was filled with joy, panic and anticipation. At the bottom of my heart, I only have this person in front of me, and I don't think too much about other people, so I put Li Yu aside.

Qi Huan picked up his hand, with a faint smile in his eyes, "I understand."

The author has something to say: This person is enlightened, will the imperial examination be far behind? ...Thank you for commenting, collecting and subscribing, and thank you Xiaokuo loves who have always supported me...Refill! Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2020-06-17 10:12:22~2020-06-1809:57:48~

Thanks to the little angels who cast landmines: remove ice and three points of sweetness 1;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!