Chapter 59

Returning home is like an arrow, and I am naturally happy on the way back.

In Shuanghe Village, the afternoon sun is just right. After lunch, people in the village come to the village entrance in twos and threes to enjoy the shade and chat under the big locust tree. This is the busiest time.

Mrs. Li Wang also comes here every day, making a group with her three aunts and six aunts, and chatting and laughing while holding the soles of her shoes, and every time she talks about her son, especially when her son takes the county exam. She won the exam, she is very promising, this time she went to the government exam again, and if she passed the exam, she would be a child student, that is superior to others, every time she talked about her son Li Xingyan, she would receive a lot of envious looks, which made her proud tight.

"I said Aunt Li, your Xingyan should have almost finished the exam by now. If you pass the exam, you will enjoy the blessing." Third Aunt Li rubbed the twine and laughed.

"That's right, my family Xingyan will definitely pass the exam. If I become an official in the future, I will become an old lady of the official family and enjoy endless blessings." Li Wang said with a smile on his face, proudly, It seemed that her son would really be an official in the next moment.

Someone next to him gently elbowed Third Aunt Li, winked at her, and reminded her not to bring up this topic again, Mrs. Li could praise her son for a long time by herself. Didn't he take advantage of her more?

Someone next to her couldn't understand her appearance, and said unconvinced: "What's the matter? By the way, didn't your family's youngest Li go to the exam? I heard that the last exam was much higher than your family's Xing Yan, It won't be too bad this time, right?" When Li Wang heard this

, his face immediately collapsed, what kind of thing is Li Laosan, dare to compare with his son? She gouged out the speaker, snorted coldly and said, "He was just lucky last time? Do you think he is really better than my son?"

"How should I say it? I really think that Mr. Li San is better than your son, if it weren't for Li Laosan, our village would not know what it would be like." Some people began to chime in.

"Yes, yes, Li Laosan has only been studying for a long time, so he is better than your son in the exam. I think it will not be worse this time."

Now the living conditions in the village are more than a little better because of Li Yu. Son, people in the village have a feeling of gratitude when they mention Li Laosan, so there are many people who speak for Li Yu.

"What are you talking about?" Li Wang quit, and she couldn't see that her son was not good, and she was so angry that her brows stood on end.

"Forget it, don't talk about it, as long as you can pass the exam, wouldn't it be a double happiness if our village has two champions?" Seeing that the atmosphere was not right, there was an aunt who stood up and made love, which was because neither party wanted to offend of.

Li Laosan and Li Xingyan knew everything. Li Xingyan had studied for so many years and passed the exam the first time, but Li Laosan finally became a monk halfway through. How long has he been studying? Most of the factors in the last exam are luck. Many people think so, so many people still prefer Li Xingyan, so they think that it is better not to offend both parties. In case Li Xingyan passes the exam, Everyone can enjoy it too, right?

Li Wang's complexion improved a little bit, but she was still unhappy in her heart, and wrote down all those people, thinking that after her son passed the exam, he would not come to beg her at that time.

Everyone also changed the subject tactfully, and started discussing the embroidery patterns. They only had some free time at this moment, and there was no need to waste it on such things. After noon, they would have to go to the workshop to work.

However, not long after, there was a sound of beating gongs and drums outside the village far away. At first, it was far away, and no one noticed it. Later, the sound became louder and louder. It was obviously coming towards their village?

what 's wrong? Has someone hired a stage troupe to sing a big play? But I have never heard of this rumor. Any trouble in the village can't escape everyone's ears, and it is precisely because of this that everyone is more curious.

Everyone looked towards the entrance of the village, and children who were playing outside the entrance of the village ran back one after another. They didn't understand what was going on, and they just yelled, "Someone is here! Someone is here! It's so lively. "

This suddenly aroused people's curiosity, and they couldn't hold back, and started to walk over there.

Not long after, someone ran back and shouted happily: "It's an official. I heard that the results of the government examination have come out. This is an official who came to announce the good news."

Everyone was stunned for a moment, and then someone realized it and shouted One sentence: "Oh, this is to our village to announce the good news. Someone in our village has been hit."

This sentence is like a drop of water splashed in a boiling oil pan, and everyone seems to have exploded.

Li Wang stood up happily, smiling so hard that she couldn't see her teeth, she slapped her thigh, "Oh! It must be my son! Haha!"

When she said this, everyone didn't refute. In my heart, it was expected that Li Xingyan passed the exam.

"Let's go! Take a look, I've never seen a person bringing the good news to our village." A word awakened the dreamer, and as soon as the words came out, everyone left their own affairs and rushed towards the entrance of the village .

There were also people yelling loudly to invite the village head quickly, and the village head had to come forward to receive this matter.

Mrs. Li Wang also wanted to go and see, but she was not overjoyed yet, so she turned her head and walked towards the house. She wanted to go back early and tell the family the news, so that the family could prepare well and entertain those who came to announce the good news. people.

When the village chief got the news and hurried over, the official messenger who announced the good news had already entered the village.

The village chief rushed up to welcome him, and asked about the situation with a smile. Their village hadn't had such a happy event for many years. I really didn't expect that the Li family was really promising. Back then, Li Wencai bit the bullet and sent Li Xingyan to study, and he even persuaded him : What kind of books do peasants read?

Now it seems that he was short-sighted. The Li family really raised such a promising person. Now the status of the Li family in the village is different. The so-called one person can ascend to heaven, and in the future, they will be in the village for a few days. There will also be a great reputation in Li Nei. After leaving the village of scholars, it will be much easier for the villagers to marry or marry in the future.

Thinking of these, he couldn't help laughing secretly.

"My lord, you've worked so hard. Is this the result of the government examination?" Li Wentian arched his hands in salute and asked with a smile.

The official who took the lead was very amiable, "Yes, we are here to announce the good news. I don't know which is the Li family?"

As soon as the results of the government examination came out, the list of the list has been sent to various counties and towns. Hurry up to announce the good news as quickly as possible. The so-called good news, the good news, is the first surprise. Everyone wants to be happy, and the person who announces the good news will also have a reward, so why not do it?

As soon as Li Wentian heard it, it was as expected, and the Li family always talked about it, saying that they had seen a fortune teller, and they all said that Li Xingyan's fate was the descendant of a Wenqu star, and even the teachers in the academy were smarter than him. I hit it.

"I'll take you there right now, please go this way." Li Wentian hurriedly led the way, followed by a large group of villagers watching the excitement.

A group of people walked towards Li Xingyan's house mightily.

"I really didn't expect that our village can produce a Wenqu star. This Li Xingyan has been smart since he was a child, and he has passed the county government examination. When he passes the examination, it will be just around the corner." Li Wentian was happy, and the words went away With more people, this group of officials is not like before, everyone is smiling and very kind, so he doesn't have so many scruples, and chats with them.

The official who took the lead almost nodded, but suddenly felt something was wrong, who is this Li Xingyan? I do not know. Then he asked casually: "Who is this Li Xingyan you are talking about?"

Li Wentian was taken aback, not understanding why he would ask such a question, and replied: "Uh! Didn't Li Xingyan make the list? I'm just taking you to him At home."

The officer stopped, took out a piece of paper from his pocket, looked at it carefully, and then asked suspiciously: "Is this Li Xingyan Li Yu?"

"Ah?" Li Wentian scratched his head blankly and shook his head Said: "This Li Xingyan is Li Xingyan, Li Yu is Li Yu, they are not alone, these two are uncles and nephews, but Li Yu has been separated by the Li family and set up a separate household."

Only then did the official understand, "Since the family has been separated, then you take us to Li Yu's house, why are you taking us to Li Xingyan's house?"

"Why are you going to Li Yu's house?" Li Wentian patted himself as soon as the words came out. Looking at his head, he carefully asked: "Master official, who are you giving the good news?"

"Li Yu of Shuanghe Village." The official took another look at the paper in his hand, and it was correct.

"Hey!" Li Wentian slapped his thigh, what's the matter, he misunderstood his feelings, and he heard that the Li family believed that Li Xingyan had passed the exam, but he didn't ask clearly. But is what he said true? Li Yu, did Li Yu pass the exam?

Upon receiving the confirmation, Li Wentian burst out laughing, what a boy, what a great job. The onlookers were also speechless in amazement. Li Yu, the youngest of the Li family, was on the list? What about Li Xingyan? Didn't you say Wenquxing? Why is this different from what people think?

Li Wentian explained to the official, and then took the people to Li Yu's house. Now that Li Yu and his husband have not returned home, it is estimated that Li E is alone in the house, so he must come. To arrange all of this, he ordered a villager who was more clever to watch the excitement to go to Li Yu's house in advance and tell Li E about the situation so as not to scare her, and he also asked the clan elders to come over to help.

He is also afraid that Li E is a little girl who has never seen these battles. It would not be beautiful if she made a mistake in a hurry. Li Yu was separated into a single household. Who would help him and the people in the village? ? Li Yu is a great contributor to their village. Now in Qinghe Town, who doesn't know that the yam cake and jade noodles cake in Shuanghe Village have become the signatures of their village and are famous far and wide.

Now that Li Yu has passed the Tongsheng exam again, he will also be admitted to the scholar examination in the future. His future is limitless, and the people in the village will have to have him as their backer at that time.

The officer couldn't laugh or cry after hearing Li Wentian's explanation, but he didn't know that two people went to Shuanghe Village for the exam, and they were all a family. It was also his fault that he didn't make it clear at the beginning.

A group of people turned around and rushed to Li Yu's house at the end of the village. 

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little

angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2020-07-06 11:34:25~2020-07-0709:30:51

: Your nineteen hey 5 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!