Chapter 62

"No, no, I will pay back the money, and I will definitely pay back the money." Li Xingyan shouted in panic, afraid that Lin Wuye would start his hands like this.

He turned his head and looked at Li Wencai begging for help, "Grandpa, help me, I still have to take the imperial examination, I want to honor my ancestors, I can't live without siblings!" way.

"Father, we must save Yan'er. We will find a way to borrow it. There must be a way. Yan'er is the hope of our Li family!" Li Cheng couldn't help it. He was an honest man, and he was frightened stupid by these people long ago. Now for the sake of his son, he has to stand up and beg Li Wencai.

Li Wentian couldn't stand it any longer, and said hesitantly: "We can help you find a way, but you also know the situation of the villagers, and what the villagers can help you with is only a few pennies, that's all. But more than ten taels of silver, it is really difficult." The

onlookers also nodded in agreement, the people in the village are already poor, if it wasn't for the pastry workshop that Li Yu made this year, everyone would have earned a little extra money. I still don't know how to live. If I calculate it according to the previous years, the taxes were paid last year. Now this is a difficult time when the tax is not paid. My own family is in trouble, so I don't have the time to help others. Even if there is extra money to lend to the Li family, it is still not enough to collect so much money.

Li Yu thought for a while, he might be able to scrape together the ten or so taels of silver, but he didn't want to say that easily, Li Xingyan always had to suffer to grow his memory, knowing what can be touched and what can't be touched, Let this be a lesson for him. Of course, it is impossible for him to watch people being disabled. After all, he is also the original owner's family. .

It's not his Holy Mother, even in later modern times, it is impossible for him to stand idly by when encountering such a thing.

Lin Wuye looked at the situation and asked with a smirk: "Have you considered it? If you can't get the money together, then don't blame me for being rude."

"No, no, I can get it together, I can get it out, I have a way." Li Xingyan begged hurriedly.

Everyone looked at him, and they didn't know what else he could do at this time, and if there was a way, why didn't he say it earlier.

"What way?" Li Wencai also asked anxiously. After all, it is his precious grandson, as long as there is a way.

Li Xingyan raised his eyes to look in the direction of Li E in the corner, pointed at Li E and said, "Sister, the solution lies with my sister." Everyone didn't understand what he meant, so he continued to say: "I know that Mr. Liu's house in the town, their house The eldest lady of the main house has never been pregnant, so she took a few concubines, but all of them were daughters. His family wanted their sons to pass on the incense, so they began to let people who could give birth to sons prepare to take concubines. Said that he has already promised twenty taels of dowry silver, Grandpa, our family will have twenty taels of silver if we marry our sister-in-law, not only can repay the debt, but also have surplus."

He was hiding in the town before. He was trying to figure out how to get this money from time to time. When he heard the matter of Mr. Liu jokingly mentioned by his friends, he already had a vague idea in his heart. Didn't he solve all the problems with these twenty taels of silver? The friend didn't know what he was thinking, and even jokingly said, I heard that Li Xingyan had a sister-in-law, if he got this line, wouldn't Li Xingyan be prosperous? Li Xingyan's mind came alive, and at this critical juncture, he said without hesitation Out.

Li Xingyan said it in one breath, and everyone was stunned. Is this a human language? Master Liu in the town and the others also knew that they were all bad old men in their 50s and 60s, about the same age as Li Wencai. Sending Li E to be a concubine, wouldn't this be pushing people into the pit of fire? Fortunately, Li Xingyan can speak out.

Li E was furious, she really didn't expect that Li Xingyan would hit her with a crooked idea. Fortunately, she was still planning to take out the few taels of private money she had saved to pay back the money for Li Xingyan, and now she immediately gave up this thought.

"Li Xingyan, you bastard, are you still human?" Li E stepped forward regardless, and hit Li Xingyan head-on and face-to-face.

Li Yu's face was livid, this Li Xingyan really didn't want to die until the Yellow River, this kind of idea can be thought of, it seems that there is really no cure.

While hiding, Li Xingyan begged Li Wencai, "Grandpa, there is only one way to save me, Grandpa!"

Only then did Li Wencai react, trembling with anger, he raised his hand and wanted to slap him .

Li Xingyan grabbed Li Wencai's sleeve, "Grandfather, please save me, I will definitely correct my mistakes in the future, study hard, and next time I will be admitted to Tongsheng, Xiucai, the Li family still needs me, only I can shine in the family. What's more, the Liu family is rich, and my sister-in-law comes to serve us with delicious food and drinks. If I give birth to a son for the Liu family, the status will go up a long way, and our Li family will follow suit in the future!"

Li Wencai didn't know what he was thinking, The slap did not fall after all, he put down his hand tremblingly, and finally wiped his face helplessly, when he looked again, he was already in tears.

Li Wentian patted him on the shoulder, trying to say something, but in the end he couldn't say anything. When encountering such a thing, what can he, an outsider, say?

Li E looked at her father, her heart was filled with indifference. Back then, his father gave up his third brother for Li Xingyan, so now he wants to give up her for Li Xingyan? "Father, do you really want to follow his wishes? Daddy, you were not like this before."

Li Wencai looked at his little daughter's face full of grief and indignation, how could he not feel uncomfortable in his heart, but in the end it was Li Xingyan who accounted for the majority. The balance has already tipped.

Lin Wuye sneered, "It seems that you have already made a choice? What do you say, come up with a correct sentence."

Li Wencai spoke with difficulty, with a weak hoarseness, "Fifth Lin, you can wait for two more days. After two days, I will definitely collect the money and pay you back."

Looking at the situation, I knew that I would not get the money today. , Mr. Lin already knew the family's decision by observing the words and expressions. He was not afraid that they would not give the money, but he said with a smile: "Okay, it stands to reason that there will be more interest for two more days, but for the sake of the villagers Forget the interest for two days, but I'll put my ugly words first, if I don't see the sixteen taels of silver in two days, don't blame me for being cruel."

After finishing his words, Lin Wuye led a group of people left in a hurry.

Li Xingyan finally breathed a sigh of relief. He believed that he would be able to convince his family that as long as the money was paid back, the matter would be over.

Suddenly, he was kicked hard on the waist. He couldn't stand still and fell to the ground. When he looked up, Li Yu was staring at him with condescending eyes, "Are you promising? To sacrifice a woman for yourself Come up with such a vicious method, believe it or not, labor and capital will abolish you now."

Li Yu's expression was too sinister, and Li Xingyan moved back on the ground in fright, "You, don't act recklessly, this, this is I don't need you, an outsider, to intervene in the family affairs of my Li family."

Li Yu smiled angrily, grabbed his collar, and slapped him twice, "You should see if I can ask, who am I? I don't know, it's easy for me to ruin your reputation."

Li Xingyan was astonished, he knew that Li Yu was a man who would do what he said, and begged: "I have no choice, so much money, otherwise we Where can I get it?"

Li Yu still wanted to do something, but a strong force from his side pushed him away, and when he looked back, Li Wang was guarding his son, glaring at him angrily, for fear that he would hurt his son again .

Li Yu ignored them, turned to Li Wencai and said indifferently, "Father, I want to talk to you."

...

In the room, Li Yu and Li Wentian sat at the table opposite each other, the door was locked, and there were only these two people in the room.

It was very quiet everywhere, and a needle could be heard. After experiencing a farce, this quietness became more prominent.

At this moment, Li Yu's heart was filled with panic. Wasn't that how the original owner was abandoned? Now it's the little girl's turn. The original owner is a jerk, there is nothing wrong with doing this, and he will not say anything, but what about the little girl? What mistake did she make to be abandoned like this?

"Didn't dad have anything to say to me?" Li Yu asked in a deep voice.

There was a silence.

"Heh!" Li Yu sneered, "Are you really planning to push the little girl into the fire pit because of this bastard Li Xingyan?"

"What can I do? I have no choice." Li Wencai said helplessly, and he He doesn't want to do this, but he can't just watch Li Xingyan lose his limbs. If that's the case, the Li family really has no hope!

With just this sentence, Li Yu already understood what Li Wencai meant. He clenched his fists tightly, and the clusters of anger in his chest burned his heart and lungs uncomfortable. Today's marriage is about the order of the parents and the words of the matchmaker. As long as the parents make a decision, the children will have no room to resist.

Even if the original owner didn't like his brother at the beginning, they got married under the auspices of their parents, and they could only accept it afterwards. If Li Wencai really agreed to Li E's marriage, then Li E would have no choice.

"Father, my little sister already has a sweetheart. He is a hard-working young man. He is a very good person, and he loves and loves my little sister. The two of them are in love with each other. They are just waiting for next year's autumn harvest to come to propose marriage." Li Yu Said softly, after the anger passed, only indifference remained in his heart.

He still heard about Li E's matter from Wen Jinbai. Wen Jinbai was careful, and had already discovered that something was wrong with Li E, and only found out about it after inquiring. It turned out that when Li Yu and the others set up a stall in the town, Zhang Xiaoshun, who was selling pancakes next to him, had been very enthusiastic to help. Later, Li Yu couldn't take care of the stall, so he asked his younger sister to help Wen Jinbai, and they came and went. Yes, the two got to know each other.

They are all farmers, and there are not so many strict rules to guard against. Zhang Xiaoshun is smart and enthusiastic, hardworking and diligent, and the two young people are also very chatty. Later, Li Yu's pastry workshop was also built, and the stalls in the town were put down. Li E helped make Xu Fangzhai's pastries and took care of the workshop. Zhang Xiaoshun also heard about the workshop, so he came to the door , I don't make pancakes anymore, and I take yam cakes from Li Yu's side to sell in the town every day, which is a good business.

So the two got closer and closer, and gradually developed feelings for each other. Wen Jinbai told Li Yu after learning about it. Li Yu didn't have any special views on this matter. It's good for my younger sister to find someone she likes, and let her develop, hoping that she will be happy. However, she never thought that her family would sacrifice her happiness in exchange for her own interests.

Li Wencai pursed his lips, his face was a little pale, "The Liu family is rich, Si'er will have a good life in the past, and won't suffer..." Even though he said that, he didn't have any confidence.

"Hehe! Do you believe it?" Li Yu sneered and sarcastically said: "Since they are all selling their daughters, who is not selling to them? I helped her out with twenty taels of silver. From then on, she has nothing to do with the Li family." Any relationship. Her marriage, my third brother will help her."

After finishing speaking, Li Yu took out ten taels of silver from his pocket and put it on the table. "Here is ten taels of silver. I will collect the rest tomorrow. I hope you can prepare a contract document."

Li Yu turned and left, Li Wencai stood up tremblingly, he knew that this son had been divorced from them since then, and it was irreparable.

The author has something to say: In fact, the mood is a bit complicated, and the text more or less brings some of my own emotions. I don't know if you have experienced the partiality of family members. The elders in the author's family have serious patriarchal thoughts. Preference is indeed true. I went to the sky, my son didn't live up to others and didn't dare to say a word, my daughter can break my heart, I really want to ask these years, is my daughter really inferior to my son? Sighing

and full of absurd words, I hope it won't affect everyone's reading of the article. I feel sad and recover after a while. I have no face and no skin. I want to bookmark, subscribe and comment...