Chapter 3

How could Li He not know what was going on in Sister-in-law's mind, she was secretly happy, she knew that as long as Sister-in-law was mentioned to her, she would have other ideas.

Li Wang didn't have so many twists and turns, took her hand and said: "What my brother and sister said is that we don't want to live under the same roof with this plague, so we have to find a way to persuade our parents to let him go. Li He pretended

to be surprised, and said hesitantly: "Isn't that good? After all, he is also the son of his parents. Can the old couple be willing? "

It's delicious and lazy, do you still want to serve him for a lifetime? Anyway, I don't want to."

Li He pretended to be excited, nodded and said: "Sister-in-law is right, but I want to wait until my uncle gets married , form a family, let parents separate them out to live alone, then it will be reasonable, even if the trouble is about to go out, the reason is on our side, isn't it?"

Li Wang smiled and nodded again and again, "It's still what the younger siblings want. Thoughtful, parents have been disappointed in him for a long time, and they have fulfilled their responsibilities by marrying him a wife, and when the time comes, it will be logical to ask him to go out alone."

"That's exactly the reason." Li He covered his mouth and smiled.

The two people here have discussed and settled down, while the other side is still flying around.

Li Wencai asked Li Yu to hand over the silver hairpin, how could Li Yu get it out? He took the silver hairpin today, originally thinking that he could go to the town to eat and drink a good meal, or take it to the gambling house and maybe win some silver back. He was hesitating, so he ran into a girl named Xiuzhi from the next village. . But Miss Renxiuzhi is also a person whose eyes are higher than the top, and she is going to marry the young mistress who is going to be a rich man in the town. She doesn't like Li Yu, a ruffian, but Li Yu will be the first to think of anything good He wanted to give it to her, and then he gave a good face occasionally, and Li Yu couldn't get up or down.

Miss Xiuzhi is famous for her good looks in all directions, her face is her face, her figure is her figure, and she walks gracefully. In Li Yu's eyes, she is like a fairy. The one he likes very much, why is he not in a hurry to get married at such an advanced age, isn't he just thinking about this girl Xiuzhi?

When I met Miss Xiuzhi today, Xiuzhi smiled at him, said a few nice words, and he sent out the silver hairpin that had just arrived with his own hands, and won the affectionate love of Miss Xiuzhi. Looking at his eyes, he couldn't find Bei in his heart. I was still happy when I just walked in the door.

Now that the matter about Yinchai was exposed, Li Yu firmly insisted that Yinchai would not be taken back, anyway, you can beat or scold him as you like, which made his father Li Wencai very angry. After a while of persuasion, everyone calmed down a bit.

Li Yu is now assuming that a dead pig is not afraid of boiling water. If you hit me, I will run away. If you scold me, then I will ignore it.

No one can do anything about Li Yu now, so Li Wencai had no choice but to point at him and tell him to go away. Li Yu really listened to this sentence. If the second brother hadn't caught him back, he still didn't want to come back? Regardless of the others, he walked out again after a stroll.

Oh sin! Why did their Li family produce such an inhuman thing? Li Wencai shook his head and sighed, already disappointed in the third son.

Li Wang rolled her eyes, sat down on the ground, wiped her tears, and cried out, "Oh my God! Why is my life so hard? My silver hairpin! It's so useless!" It's over! Is there any reason for heaven?"

Li Wencai waved his hands with a headache and said, "Okay, how much is the price of your silver hairpin, and the family will accompany you."

With Li Wencai's words, Li Wang's family finally calmed down. Li He's on the side was angry, but he didn't show it on his face. He just gritted his teeth secretly, his fingers turned white. Why should the big house be subsidized? snort! It's not all the fault of the third child, it's still necessary to separate him as soon as possible.

Because Dafang has a son who can study, he has taken advantage of everything. The family is tight with Dafang for food and use. Just wait, when her son is born, she will definitely get back double.

Li He was thinking in her heart, but she also understood that now is not the time to worry about it, and the most important thing is to work together to drive the third child out. Thinking of this, she poked Li Wang lightly with her finger, signaling her to take this opportunity It's just right to bring up the matter that was agreed just now, otherwise, when the old man's anger passes, things will be difficult to handle.

The current custom is that as long as the old man is still in charge of the family, no matter how many members of the family there are, the family cannot be separated. If the children and grandchildren propose to separate the family, it will be considered unfilial and will result in a lawsuit. But if the family members drive out the ineffective descendants to start their own family, that's a different matter. That's why Li He came up with this idea.

After receiving the signal, Li Wang pondered for a while before she said, "Father, I have a sentence here. Whether you like it or not, my daughter-in-law must say it today." She glanced at Li Wencai and saw that he had no expression on her face. Then he continued: "Father, you also know what my uncle is like. He stole my silver hairpin today, and he might steal something else tomorrow. I really don't feel at ease with such a person. Live under the same roof."

Li Wencai frowned, rubbed his fingers on the pipe, "Master, what do you mean by that?

" To raise such an idler..."

Before Li Wang finished speaking, Li Chengcheng interrupted anxiously: "What are you talking about? The third child is my younger brother, how can you, a sister-in-law, say such a thing?"

"Why can't I say something like this? What I'm telling is the truth. If he can steal once, he can steal the second time. How many things can he steal at home?" Li Wang said aggressively.

"This..." Li Cheng is usually honest and dull, and Li Wang's temper is impatient. He usually doesn't argue with her. Today, when Li Wang said such words, he was really anxious, so he interrupted and said these things Come to think of it, now Li Wang's tough words made him dumb again. The mother-in-law Li

Zhao couldn't bear it any longer, she pointed at Li Wang's nose and cursed: "Good Mrs. Wang, what is your intention? You want to break up our old Li family, don't you?"

Her words are a bit embarrassing. Li Wang knows that if this word is spread, her reputation will be ruined, and she will shrink back in her heart. You know, for people nowadays, living Under the guidance of others, it is more uncomfortable than death.

"No, I didn't, that's not what I meant." Li Wang repeatedly denied it, and turned to his sister-in-law Li He for help, asking her to say a few words.

Li Heshi rolled her eyes, she knew she couldn't count on her sister-in-law, it was just a word, look at how frightened she was, she really looked down on this sister-in-law, and was secretly happy to see her deflated, but right now she But she had to help sister-in-law first, which made her panic.

Li He took two steps forward, covered her mouth and said with a smile: "I believe my sister-in-law is not such a person, I think she must have said that for the sake of Xingyan."

Li Zhaoshi didn't understand, and stared fiercely The daughter-in-law took a look, what does this have to do with his grandson?

Li He was not afraid, and said: "Think about it, our family Xingyan is the Wenqu star descending to earth. In the future, he will be a scholar and become an official. With such a third uncle on the stall, he will steal things from the house. It doesn't matter, but if this sneaky temperament can't be changed, and he does such a thing outside, and he is said to be a scholar, and his third uncle is a thief, wouldn't that implicate Xing Yan in vain? If Xing Yan was If you are so tired that you lose your fame, who can you turn to for reasoning?"

What Li He said was so logical that everyone thought it was reasonable, and even Li Wencai obviously listened to what he said, frowning and thinking deeply.

Mrs. Li Wang finally came to her senses at this time, and became more confident, and said again and again: "It is for this reason that our Yan'er will be a high-ranking official in the future. He is really troubled by his third uncle, and there is no place to complain. When the

mother-in-law Li Zhaoshi heard that it was related to the fame of the eldest grandson, her attitude suddenly turned 180 degrees, and she no longer protected the third son, and only looked at Li Wencai cautiously: "The head of the family, Whether it is true or not, if it is true, we have to make a plan early, and we must not let anyone influence Yan'er." Compared with the eldest grandson, the third son of course had to step aside.

Li Wencai didn't speak, subconsciously put the cigarette rod in his mouth and took a deep breath, only to realize that the cigarette hadn't been lit, and put down the cigarette rod in despondency.

Li He and Li Wang's sister-in-law sang together, and Li He said pointedly: "My uncle is alone now, and he hasn't married yet. If he does, he can live in a single family and live alone. It's not a bad treatment. In the future, when people in the village mention it, there won't be any bad rumors. After all, our parents raised him and gave them a family and a business. They won't say anything wrong about the Li family, right? Our Li family saved Xingyan, It also preserves the reputation, it's the best of both worlds!"

Li Shun was triumphant, his daughter-in-law said this in an orderly manner, and I don't believe my parents would not be tempted.

Sure enough, Li Wencai put the cigarette rod in his belt. He had already made up his mind, nodded and said, "Second brother, you are familiar in the town, go and see if there is anyone suitable for Ren Yazi, and if you have one, buy one." Come back and be the wife of the third son, and when he gets married, let the third son go out."

Li Shun hastily agreed, and when the busy farming season is over, he returned to the town and immediately went to do the things his father asked him to do. Son.

Therefore, without Li Yu's knowledge, the matter of marrying a wife was already on the agenda.