Chapter 54

When Li Yu turned his head, he saw a group of people surrounded by a man in a blue Confucian robe, who looked at Li Yu with a somewhat arrogant expression.

Li Yu didn't know these people, so he cupped his hands patiently, "Who are you?"

A person beside the Confucian scholar in Tsing Yi jumped out, "We are students from Yong'an County, and this is the number one talented person in Yong'an County, Wang Wenjun. "

Li Yu frowned, he had never met each other before, what were they looking for faulting for?

Seeing that Li Yu didn't reply, the man thought he hadn't heard, so he said it again proudly.

"Well, I see." Li Yu nodded, he was afraid that if he didn't reply, this person would keep emphasizing it.

The man was dumbfounded after hearing his words, what's going on? When a normal person hears such an introduction, shouldn't he bow and salute, and then say enthusiastically: Hahaha! It turned out to be Brother Wang, someone who has admired his name for a long time? What does he mean by knowing? Is it long-awaited or not?

For a while, the atmosphere froze, and Li Yu frowned and said, "Who are you looking for?

The place where Wang Wenjun and his party were waiting in Yong'an County was not far from Qinghe Town. When Li Yu appeared, the commotion caused here also caused Their attention, they have heard of Li Yu's name within a few days after they came to Fucheng, Li Yu's actions make people feel very incredible, a ruffian, if he can get rid of his evil ways, it is already a talking point, not to mention he can still study Take the imperial examination.

What's even more exasperating is that he actually ranked first in high school, suppressing many students who have studied hard for decades, which has to be thought-provoking.

For such a legendary person, they also wanted to see what he was capable of. However, this person never showed up when he came to Fucheng, and he didn't attend all the literary meetings and receptions, which made them very disappointed.

That's why they sent out invitations to the poetry meeting a few days ago, inviting students from Qinghe Town, and specially invited Li Yu, who didn't know that Li Yu actually refused, saying that he wanted to concentrate on preparing for the exam.

This person belonged to the legend, and this person finally showed up today, so Wang Wenjun and the others wanted to come over to see if this person was really what the rumors said.

However, at this meeting, this person played a bit unreasonably, which aroused Wang Wenjun's curiosity even more.

"You are Li Yu? You can get a top ranking in the exam even if you eat, eat and sleep in the exam room?" Wang Wenjun asked.

Everyone around Wang Wenjun burst into laughter.

"Does the county examination in Qinghe Town look very good?"

"Yes, such a person can be ranked first. I think there must be no talented person like Brother Wang in Qinghe Town to achieve such a result."

"Yes, That's right, no wonder we invited him to the poetry meeting before and didn't dare to show up, thinking about it because he was afraid of making a fool of himself."

Everyone chattered and tried their best to suppress him.

"Hehe! That's right, I'm Li Yu. I have something to advise you. Seeing is believing, and hearing is believing. Of course, what you think is up to you." Li Yu wasn't angry either, just said lightly. Say something.

This remark blocked their words, and Wang Wenjun laughed, "Seeing is believing, hearing is believing. Brother Li, after the government examination, I wonder if I can talk to you about poetry and papers?

" A descendant of a rich family, the Wang family of Yong'an County is a branch of the Jiangnan Wang family, and the Jiangnan Wang family is the first family in the south. Now there are not many high-ranking officials in the family, and there were even big figures like Gongqing in the early days. The status of the Wang family in the entire south can be said to be unique.

Although Wang Wenjun and the others are branches, they should not be underestimated. He has been known as a child prodigy since he was a child. Although he is arrogant, he has no loss of etiquette.

Li Yu nodded, Ah Jiu also persuaded him to make more friends with scholars in the circle, and after the government examination, he had to wait for the results to be released. During this period, he could relax a little bit, and he could go to gatherings such as poetry and papers to see what happened. What's going on, although he often mentioned it from these scholars, he has never seen it with his own eyes. Now that Wang Wenjun's words have come to this point, if he doesn't agree, I'm afraid they will really think that he is afraid. , why not agree?

Li Yu's heart turned like lightning, and he had figured it out in an instant, so he cupped his hands and said, "I have the opportunity to participate naturally, and I hope Brother Wang will not hesitate to teach me."

"Okay!" Wang Wenjun was also very satisfied with Li Yu's personal promise , so he stopped making troubles, seeing that the time was about the same, he also left and returned to the camp in Yong'an County.

After they all left, Li Yu winked at Wen Jinbai, "Okay, I'll listen to you, but if I really lose face, you can't blame me. You have to comfort me, hug me Me, I won't be sad."

Wen Jinbai almost didn't notice Li Yu's appearance, he blushed, this person is not serious anytime and anywhere.

Fortunately, the gate of the college opened soon, and the government examination officially started.

The process is similar to the county test, but more stringent and more demanding. Li Yu has experienced it once, and this time he is already familiar with it, and soon came to the examination hall.

In three days, policy theory, stereotyped essays, test scriptures, all of them have been tested. Obviously, this question is much more difficult than the county test. Candidates are asked to write down how to solve their problems and come up with the best solution.

It has to be said that the current imperial examinations are not useless. Stereotypes are the students' ability to understand the theories of the Confucian classics they have learned, and policy theory is the candidates' opinions on world affairs. These are the foundations of the government. Those who study hard are probably not so easy to admit, so there are only gray-haired old scholars who have spent their entire lives wasting their lives on the road to imperial examinations.

Li Yu also took a lot more seriously, but he always believed that only by eating well and sleeping well can he have more energy for the exam.

On the third day, he wrote the last letter neatly, and after the ink dried up, he checked it carefully before handing in the paper.

When they came out, Wang Wenjun and others were already waiting outside. They were chatting and laughing, and they were sure to hit it.

When Wang Wenjun saw Li Yu, he quickly stopped him, and asked with a smile, "Brother Li, are you sure about this government test?"

Li Yu waved his hand, "Is that the case if you are not sure? It's just a matter of feeling. I really hope to be the first in high school."

His words caused everyone to laugh, and the students who were still a little sad also raised their brows. Will it be worse than him?

Li Yu ignored their jokes, and asked casually, "I don't know how you feel, Brother Wang? Thinking about it, Brother Wang, it must be like picking something out of a pocket, right?

" One is already a certainty.

Wang Wenjun was quite complacent, and raised his chin slightly, "I'm honored. There are too many people with quick writing skills in this government examination. I dare not be the leader of the case, but there should be a place in the first list." Regarding the first list, he still has this confidence. Otherwise, Han Chuang has studied hard for many years and failed to get into the top rankings in a mere government examination. He should have died of shame long ago.

Wang Wenjun's family background is good, so many people will turn around him. Although Wang Wenjun has heard of compliments since he was a child, he is secretly happy in his heart. He waved his palm and said boldly: "Today, the government exam is over. , It's time to celebrate, I'm the host, please go to Wenxianglou and have a good meal."

As soon as the words came out, everyone cheered. It is indifferent and tasteless, and it would be great if someone treats guests to dinner.

Li Yu smiled slightly, cupped his hands and said goodbye, indicating that he would not go.

Wang Wenjun was surprised that there were still people who didn't want to go when he invited guests to dinner.

"Li Yu, what do you mean by that? Could it be that you look down on us?" Some people have already complained angrily.

Wang Wenjun frowned upon hearing this, looked at Li Yu, and waited for him to speak.

"There is still a loved one waiting at home. I think I am already waiting impatiently. I am also anxious to return home. I am also afraid that the family members will be worried, so I want to go back early. As for Brother Wang's party, I think there will be a chance in the future." Li Yu explained.

Regarding Wang Wenjun's senses, there is nothing wrong with it. This person can be considered to be from a wealthy family, and he has a little problem of being arrogant and stinky. It is already rare to study hard and have a talent that spreads far and wide.

This is like the current top students in schools, especially the top students with good family backgrounds, can directly propose to be the protagonist of the novel. Naturally, the impression will not be too bad.

After listening to Li Yu's explanation, Wang Wenjun thought about it. This is also human nature, so he didn't say much.

On the contrary, it was the people around him who wanted to stand up for him, "Brother Li is indeed a loving person. I heard that he even brought his husband along with him for this government exam. No wonder I haven't seen Brother Li going out before. There is a golden house in the book, and there is Yan Ruyu by my side, if it were me, I would rather hang out in the house every day." The man before giggled.

Li Yu looked at him, nodded and said: "Our husband and wife have always had a good relationship. If you envy, you can also bring your wife with you. You only envy mandarin ducks and not immortals."

The man thought of the tigress in his home, She flinched, with her here, could she come out freely to find flowers and ask willows? Thinking of such a scene, his face became embarrassing and he stopped talking.

Wang Wenjun looked back at this person, but also showed disdain.

He turned his head to Li Yu and said, "Brother Li and his husband are so enviable that they sing in harmony. Since Brother Li is eager to return, I can't wait to hinder you. No matter, no matter what, I'll just have a good time with Brother Li at the poetry conference in the future." Let's discuss."

"It's better to be respectful than to be obedient, and it will be as brother Wang wishes." Li Yu was eager to return, so he said goodbye and left.

After Li Yu left, the people behind Wang Wenjun whispered, "I heard that his county test was just a piece of shit luck, and he got in the bottom of the top list. Do you really think you are some kind of genius?"

"According to me Look, he doesn't pay attention to Brother Wang and me at all, how can such an arrogant person be with him."

"Hehe, he was lucky in the county test, how can he have another shit luck in the government test?"

"That's right, that's right. When it comes to the poetry and prose meeting, I will definitely give him a warning and let him know how much he has.

" The state capital can be counted as the number one, he Li Yu, how can he compare with Brother Wang."

Wang Wenjun stared at them, a group of people were terrified by his eyes, but they didn't know why.

Wang Wenjun sneered in his heart, a bunch of short-sighted and ignorant people! Just now he saw that Li Yu's appearance is elegant, his speech is generous and decent, and he is not as unbearable as the rumors. He comes from a family and has seen countless people since he was a child. Li Yu should be regarded as a person who can be friends with.

"Students talk about other people's right and wrong behind their backs, hehe, you are really worthy of the title of scholar." Wang Wenjun said with a sneer.

Everyone was red-faced when they heard the words, and the person who had criticized Li Yu just now, now lowered his head and faltered and couldn't speak.

Wang Wenjun didn't want to say anything more, and he didn't want to see these people's flattering expressions at this time, so he waved his hands, "Go back, today Wenxianglou will be spared."

Everyone didn't have the face to follow him, so he Dissipated resentfully.

Wang Wenjun stroked his chin with his hand, Li Yu, looking forward to meeting next time.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me overlord or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-07-0111:22:13~2020-07-0209:22:10~

Thanks to the little angels who cast mines : 1 bottle; thank you to

the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 10 bottles of little idiot; 3 bottles of balcony gentleman;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!