Chapter 100

King Su's soldiers and horses broke through the city gate first, and were the first to enter the palace. Qi Yunan and the others have almost become a foil, why doesn't this make Qi Yunan angry?

Now that all the dust has settled, seeing that the goal has been achieved, someone has stepped in. King Su has only five thousand soldiers, but they have tens of thousands, how could they admit defeat.

Everyone gathered together to discuss major issues, and the other two groups of soldiers and horses had also rushed to the capital, and they were all there at this time.

Gui Wang Qi Yuliang smiled and said, "That's great, it's finally done." He stared at Nan Wang, who was still sitting in the upper seat, and said meaningfully: "Whoever arrived in the capital first after the negotiation was negotiated, whoever will be the first!" Lord, you are quicker to turn your face than to turn a book. Since you say it's not worth it, okay, then according to what you said, whoever breaks through the city gate first will take priority. Now it's better, and you probably won't admit it? Hehe, I You have lost all your old faces."

Qi Yunan's face turned green and pale for a while, and the others also looked embarrassed.

"Tell me, what tricks do you guys have?" Qi Yuliang said in a spirited manner. "Now if you want to make you Qi Yunan the master, I will be the first to say no." The

others looked at each other, and King Mu stood up and said, "But this battle is still the King Nan's greatest contribution..." Before he finished speaking, Qi Yuliang The sneer was interrupted, he paused, and said with a smile: "In terms of military strength and combat power, King Nan is still the strongest." King

Gui laughed, "Who says he has the strongest army? There are more than 10,000 soldiers and horses from this king."

Nan Wang sneered, "Your thousands of old, weak, sick and disabled are also soldiers and horses?" King

Gui blushed, this old boy looked down on his soldiers and horses, hum ! What happened to his thousands of old, weak, sick and disabled? You can also fight, "Hmph! Don't think that you are great because you are strong and strong. If you have the ability, let's go out

and fight!" Nan Wang glanced at him, "From childhood to adulthood, how many times have you won?"

"What did you say, old boy?" Qi Yuliang had already started to roll up his sleeves.

Seeing that these two people were going to be furious, at least they were persuaded by others. Everyone laughed, these two people are a hundred years old together, and they are still fighting for the strong and the weak like children.

Qi Huan finally spoke, "It was agreed that the first person to enter the capital will be the leader, does this agreement count?"

Everyone was silent, Qi Yunan had already torn his face, "Hmph! Only a strong soldier is qualified to speak, so what if you enter the city first? It's just a coincidence, it's still unknown who will win and who will lose."

Qi Huan nodded, knowing that Nan Wang would never be so subdued. The coalition army claims to have 100,000 soldiers and horses, but in fact there are not that many. Among them are other people who are enshrined as kings. With heavy troops in his hands, it is naturally impossible to put Qi Huan's 10,000 soldiers in his eyes.

All the people froze, and the surroundings were completely silent. At this moment, Li Yu brought two people in from the outside, and saluted Qi Huan.

Qi Yunan was in a panic, when he saw an unimportant person coming in, he was about to scold him, but he heard Li Yu say, "Nan Wang is right, it is more appropriate to use whose soldiers and horses are more powerful. It's over."

Hearing these words, Qi Yunan finally showed a gratified smile, but he hadn't waited too long for his complacency. Then I heard Li Yu continue to say: "The 20,000 troops of Zhou's army who came to King Qin are willing to surrender to King Su."

Wen Jinxuan who was behind him came out, gave a general salute to Qi Huan, and said loudly: "Zhou's army is at your command. I have informed General Zhou that the Zhou family army stationed in the north is willing to support King Su as the new emperor."

"Hiss!" Everyone gasped, King Su was so indifferent, when did he get involved with Zhou's army? What kind of Zhou family army is like, the people present know everything about it, but it is famous for its military exploits. They were glad that the Zhou family army, the king of war, did not move. If they were to be their opponents, it was not certain who would win. In this way, King Su's strength is not inferior to King Nan's.

Before the king of Nan came back to his senses, a middle-aged man walked out from behind Li Yu. He also knew this man. He was Wang Bozhen, the head of the Jiangnan Wang family. It was Wang Bozhen who came to discuss with him before the Wang family supported him in raising troops.

Wang Bozhen also bowed to Qi Huan, "The old lady of the Wang family pays respects to King Su, from now on. The Wang family will support King Su as the new emperor."

As soon as these words came out, Qi Yunan could no longer stand firm. What did he just say? Didn't their royal family always support themselves? Why did you switch to King Su's sect now? All the supplies for his march and war were provided by the Wang family. Now that the Wang family does not support him, what else is left for him?

"Wang Bozhen, what do you mean by that?" Qi Yunan shouted angrily.

Wang Bozhen had an apology on his face, "Nan Wang, this is what our old Wang family has decided, and I can't help it."

Qi Yunan's heart was cold, he lost, he really lost to this good nephew, King Su said He looked harmless to humans and animals, and treated everyone respectfully and calmly. He had never been wary of him, but he didn't know that he had grown into an unsurpassable existence behind his back.

"Hahaha! Alright! Now I want to see what else you have to say." King Gui looked like he was joking.

All the princes present were thinking to themselves, seeing that King Nan was hopeless, how could they hang themselves on a tree? Those who are thoughtful and lively have already made up their minds, anyway, it is the same no matter who is the master.

Someone changed their position on the spot, and said with a laugh: "King Su's benevolent and righteous teacher, this Northern Expedition has made great contributions, and it is only right to be regarded as the master."

With the first one, there will be the second, and almost everyone They all began to agree, but Nan Wang was alone at this time, he knew that the situation was over, and he was full of discouragement.

It was at this time that Qi Huan stood up, clasped his hands and accepted with a smile. This game seemed like a child's play, but Li Yu didn't know that Li Yu had calculated and planned from the beginning to the end, and finally had a good result. Qi Huan understood this, and he was grateful in his heart. Without him, how could he reach the summit today?

When all the dust settled, Concubine Su and Wen Jinbai also arrived in Beijing together. When Wen Jinbai saw Wen Jinxuan who was already about the same height as him, he couldn't help himself for a while and cried like a tearful person. Seeing the appearance of the once magnificent Ninth Young Master now, Xuan's eyes were also red. Elder brother has suffered so much and suffered so much. Finally, the bitterness has come to an end. Now their Wen family's great revenge has been avenged, and the new emperor has agreed He will clear the name of the Wen family, and from then on, the burden of revitalizing the Wen family will fall on him. He will always protect elder brother and never let him suffer any more.

Fortunately, Elder Brother has to meet a lover, and Brother-in-Law is a very good person. He glanced at Li Yu next to Elder Brother, and he could tell that the two had a deep relationship, and Brother-in-law had never disliked Brother-in-law's status as a brother-in-law. , they can be happy, that's good.

The two reunited after a long absence, so naturally they have countless things to say, because Wen Jinxuan and his Zhou family army can't stay in the capital for a long time, and the war in northern Xinjiang is tight, so there is no room for loss. Li Yu left time for the two of them, and walked away silently.

The next thing, although simple, is complex. To maintain law and order in the capital, you need to discuss the follow-up treatment of the kings, take care of the mess left by the late emperor, clean up the chaos in the palace, and prepare for it. The enthronement ceremony of the new emperor.

Everyone was busy running around, and when Li Yu's busy feet didn't touch the ground, Qi Huan sent someone to find him and Wen Jinbai into the palace.

The two of them followed the messenger until they arrived in front of a large palace. The palace seemed to be in disarray at this time, with weeds and dead branches all over the ground.

Li Yu and Wen Jinbai looked at each other, although they didn't know what was there, why did Qi Huan specially ask them to come here, and when they walked in, they saw King Su and his concubine were there.

Before they could ask, Qi Huan motioned for them to go in and have a look.

The two of them approached the hall, and there was a musty smell. It was damp and cold, but there was a person sitting on the ground in the room with disheveled hair.

Li Yu naturally didn't know this person, but Wen Jinbai exclaimed.

Li Yu looked at him, a little curious about who this person was? Wen Jinbai was stunned for a long time before recovering, and explained: "She... she is my cousin, Wen Jinyao."

Li Yu understood. He heard Princess Su talk about Wen Jinyao, ah Jiu fell into such a field, most of it was caused by this person. He originally wanted to find her to settle accounts when he was free, but he didn't expect that this person would have ended up like this without him doing it. It can be said that it is natural Obviously, the retribution is not good.

Concubine Su, who followed in, walked to Wen Jinbai and explained: "When we found her, she was already insane. I heard from the palace people that the late emperor imprisoned her here. When she harmed you, she probably wouldn't Thinking that I will have such a day."

Wen Jinbai was also full of emotions, the world is unpredictable, being treated like this by the person he loves the most, life is better than death. He glanced at Li Yu next to him. Fortunately, God is fair. Although he suffered a lot, he met someone who treated him wholeheartedly. While she enjoyed all the glory and wealth, she gave her heart wrongly and fell to this point. It's your own fault.

"What are you going to do?" Princess Su asked, believing that as long as Wen Jinbai asked, he could do it for him.

Wen Jin smiled in vain, "That's it, she has already got the retribution she deserves, so there's no need to do anything more." After speaking, he took Li Yu's hand and stepped out of the palace door.

Outside, the birds were singing and the flowers were fragrant, and the sun was just right. Wen Jinbai didn't have the slightest depression in his chest at this time. He looked at Li Yu, showed a bright smile, and said solemnly: "Thank you!"

Li Yu shook his head with a smile, you and me Why should we say thank you? But he didn't say this sentence. If this thank you can make Ah Jiu completely let go of everything, what's the point of accepting it?

Saying goodbye to King Su and Princess Su, Li Yu and Wen Jinbai left hand in hand. The two cuddled each other, holding each other's hands and never letting go.

Concubine Su watched from a distance, her face full of envy, and she sighed: "Ah Bai finally has a good home." She doesn't have to worry about this friend anymore.

Qi Huan, who was on the side, blushed slightly when he heard the words. After dawdling for a long time, he finally stretched out his hand to hold his hand, and said firmly, "Don't envy others, I can give you the same."

Chen Zizhuo looked at him, and then pursed his lips. Laughing, eyes bent into crescents, "Okay, I don't envy others, I believe in you, I will be the happiest person in the world."

Three months later, King Su ascended the throne, changed to Jingzhao in the first year, and concubine Su Wang Chen Zizhuo was canonized as Zhao Empress De, the whole world celebrates and pardons the world.

In the end, the kings were unable to return to the fief, Qi Huan asked them to stay in the capital to be idle princes, and the annual salary rewards were paid by the court, so they didn't have to pay tribute anymore.

In this way, they don't have to bother to manage the fief, and they don't have to worry about disasters and people being displaced. They don't have to worry about the tribute from the court. Even if they eat, drink and have fun every day, no one will control them.

Many of the kings are unambitious, and the capital is prosperous. After getting used to it, who would want to go back to a remote fief to live a miserable life? Therefore, there are quite a few people who agree to this condition.

Although King Mu of the South is dissatisfied, after all, the minority obeys the majority. They are now alone and have no military power. Since the Wang family betrayed them, how can their wealth support the army? People in the army also feel distressed about the money and food consumed by eating horse chews. If you have that spare money, you might as well enjoy it yourself.

Although not happy, the court still decided. Since then, the system of conferring kings that existed in the founding of the Great Qi Dynasty has been completely changed. All fiefdoms are assigned to the imperial court, and officials are appointed by the imperial court to serve, and the officials are directly responsible to the imperial court.

The new emperor specially issued an imperial decree, announcing to the world, to clear up the grievances of Prime Minister Wen, and bestow the title of Duke Zhonglie on the late Prime Minister Wen.

Wen Jinbai received the imperial decree, and at this moment, he felt mixed feelings. Now that the Wen family has been wronged, the souls of his father and brothers should be relieved.

The new dynasty has a new atmosphere, the imperial court reformed the tax system, and canceled all miscellaneous taxes and fees. The unified standard of agricultural tax is 15 taxes.

Since then, the emphasis on agriculture and commerce has been no longer emphasized, and commerce has developed rapidly. With the rise of the Shibo Department and the opening of overseas trade, the taxation of commerce alone is enough to offset the agricultural tax, and eventually the agricultural tax is reduced to 20%.

Jingzhao once showed the appearance of a prosperous age.

However, everyone knows that behind this prosperous age stand wise rulers and virtuous ministers, Emperor Jingzhao, the sage and benevolent, as well as Prime Minister Li's devotion and foresight, the prosperity of the Great Qi Kingdom.

In the prime minister's mansion, Li Yu waved his pen and Wen Jinbai brought over a bowl of ginseng soup and put it aside, ready to drink it after Li Yu finished his work.

Seeing Li Yu's serious look, Wen Jinbai poked his head lightly and glanced at what he wrote, but he exclaimed after just one glance.

Li Yu looked up and saw him, and smiled, "Why are you here?"

Wen Jinbai did not answer him, pointing to the paper he had just written and asked in surprise: "You, what kind of resignation letter are you writing?"

Li Yu nodded indifferently, and said as a matter of course: "Yes, I am going to Resign, uh, it means resignation and return home."

"Why?" Wen Jinbai didn't understand why.

"I promised you that after everything is over, the two of us will look around to see the scenery. Don't you still envy the scenery overseas? We can go out to sea by boat and see the customs and customs of overseas countries together." Li Yu planned Blueprint for the future.

Wen Jinbai did not expect that he would still remember the promise made many years ago, let alone that he would still think about the promise he had made with him when he was in power.

Wen Jinbai was extremely moved, "It's just..." He looked at the letter of resignation written in Li Yu's unique handwriting on the table, and couldn't help being a little amused, "I'm afraid His Majesty won't agree to what you said about retiring from old age and returning home?"

"I've already made up my mind. It doesn't matter if I agree or not. In the worst case, I'll hang up and leave." Li Yu said with a smile, still the same ruffian as before.

Wen Jinbai laughed helplessly, "How can

an important minister of a country be so childish?" It will not deviate from the original track." Li Yu said.

He was a bit annoyed, he obviously didn't want to be the prime minister, but His Majesty insisted on giving it to him, he had worked hard for several years, and he didn't even have a day of annual leave, why bother? He decided to drop the pick and quit. While I'm still young, I'll spend more time walking around with Ah Jiu, otherwise, when I get old, I'm afraid I won't be able to walk even if I want to.

Wen Jinbai is still worried, men will have their own ambitions. Now let Li Yu give up everything, is he really willing?

Li Yu smoothed the frown between his brows, "What are you thinking about? After all these years, don't you know me?"

Wen Jin smiled, "Okay, if His Majesty agrees to your retirement, uh, resign book, we will travel all over the country and see all the scenery together."

Li Yu kissed his forehead, and his fighting spirit was ignited in his chest, "Okay, then we have agreed." The

two of them agreed, but Li Yu's The resignation letter was sent back dozens of times by Emperor Jingzhao.

However, Li Yu's perseverance completely made Emperor Jingzhao lose his temper. In the end, he had to agree to let him go for a ride for a year, and after a year, he would come back to be his prime minister.

Li Yu couldn't laugh or cry at such a result, but anyway, he finally won the annual leave, which is not easy, and this time is enough to go to sea with Ah Jiu once, so it's his wish fulfilled.

After leaving the palace, Wen Jinbai, who got the news, was already waiting in front of the palace gate. Li Yu saw him stepping forward happily, took his hand, and walked side by side.

A warm and lingering picture caught the eyes of many people, and everyone sincerely admired and praised it, so many years later they could never forget it. Looking back on this scene many years later, I will still laugh and tell my children and grandchildren their stories.

Not far away, a limping man stared blankly at this scene, but his eyes were complicated and difficult to understand. Although he was middle-aged, he was already weather-beaten, his face was full of aging, and his hair was even mixed with gray.

"What are you looking at? This is Prime Minister Li and Fu Lang, who are above one person and under ten thousand people. Do you think you can climb high? Hurry up and go to work, Fan Laizi, don't even think about it if you can't finish this today Received the wages." The man whipped the whip in his hand, sucked the air in the air, and made a crisp sound of "pa--".

The sound woke up the stunned people, and Fan Laizi came back to his senses, responded in a low voice, and went to carry the goods.

Under the setting sun, two shadows walking side by side merged together, and it was no longer possible to tell who was who.

(End of the full text)

The author has something to say: Thank you very much for your support all the time, so I can persist until now. After writing for so long, I lost a lot of hair. Haha, I still have a sense of accomplishment. I will open a new article in a few days. If you like it, you can go to the column to collect one, thank you!

Copywriting

: The youngest foolish son of Emperor Yan, Lao Shishi, has reached the age to divide the territory.

He rejected the rich land near Gyeonggi, and instead chose the wild land in the west -

everyone in Liangcheng shook their heads and sighed. A fool is indeed a fool. If he goes to Liangcheng, he will be beaten by barbarians in less than three to five years. kill it!

A year later,

Liangcheng in the west presented the watermelon to the emperor. It was sweet and crisp, and everyone in the palace loved it.

Two years later,

Liangcheng presented corn to the emperor, with high yield and good taste. No one in the court is not happy.

Three years later,

Liangcheng defeated the barbarians and presented prisoners in front of the imperial street. The people of Yan were encouraged and their morale was boosted.

Four years later...

Everyone said that the fourteenth prince Ming Yu was a fool, and Yu Xiaopang, who came from time travel with a golden finger, chuckled.

Let me show you how a fool farms and builds his own territory.