Chapter 82

Within two days, there were many more tables on the open space outside the south gate of the city, and each table represented a piece of employment information.

The recruiting place for Luming Mountain is still there, and most people are going there. However, those who were not admitted this time did not show any signs of frustration. He casually turned to other tables and turned around a few times. , you can find out whether there is a job that suits you. You can still earn money to support your family when you go to these places, but the conditions on Luming Mountain are not as attractive.

In this way, at least they have a retreat, and they will not return empty-handed.

Now these tables are also full of people, and many people are asking, what kind of work are they doing? How much is the monthly salary? Are there any other conditions? Wait...

Sun Erniu came back after getting the news. Two days ago, he and Ji Laosi went to Luming Mountain to recruit. As a result, Ji Laosi was favored by Ji Laosi, but he failed to pass the test. Feeling cold, planning to go back. As a result, I got news the next day that there is a place to earn money, as long as people are hardworking and willing to work, they can earn everything every month to support the family.

Sun Erniu's heart was moved, it was better than going back empty-handed, so he waited for the investigation to be clear, and he appeared here again today, and he had secretly made up his mind that he must find a job.

"I'm recruiting young people with quick hands and feet and flexible minds, mainly to run with the convoy and deliver goods." The person in charge said loudly, trying to make the people behind hear clearly, "If you are willing, line up here ."

Some people felt that it was inappropriate to turn around and stroll away to see other jobs. There are also people who listen to it and feel that it is okay to go to the queue, and then ask about the salary, whether there are any restrictions on workmanship, and so on.

When I first came here, someone said that I had to ask everything clearly before I could sign the employment contract with my fingerprints, otherwise, if I rushed in recklessly, I could not blame others for the loss. Therefore, everyone was more careful, and inquired clearly about the things that could be thought of in advance.

Sun Erniu didn't want to follow him. He had just found out clearly. The main reason is that it would take at least several months to go out. There are old and young in his family. I really don't feel at ease when I go to a far place by myself. Just do the work, at least you can take care of the house. So, even though the head job paid a higher salary, he hesitated for a while, and squeezed out, let's look at other jobs.

"Recruiting people to work on the wharf, they will help unload goods on the wharf. The more you do, the more you get. There is no limit, as long as you have strength."

Sun Erniu's heart moved, and he hurriedly squeezed past.

There are not a few people like him, and many of them have found a job that suits them. They never thought that their hometown was hit by a disaster, and they could find a satisfactory job here. In this way, it is not a problem to support the family. If they suffered such a serious disaster in the past, they would have to sell their sons and daughters to survive. Now, as long as they work hard with their hands, maybe It can also earn more than farming at home.

Such a lively scene lasted for ten days and a half months before it gradually subsided, and everyone was satisfied. It is a great blessing to be able to find a job and earn money this time. If this continues, the money saved in the future may be able to buy some fields for the benefit of future generations. They all look forward to the future life , I just feel more and more ambitious.

People who have been here for a long time have already learned about the local conditions. Juping County used to be similar to their hometown, or even worse. I didn't expect that there would be floods every year, and the place where the people are struggling can have today's , this year's flood, the surrounding counties, towns, and villages were almost all flooded, but Juping County survived safely. I heard that it was all thanks to Mr. Li, a good official, which made them sigh again. This Juping County is not good. It's the same, a good official like Mr. Li is really unique.

Li Yu is no longer worried that these people can't find something to do. Now that the wharf has been built, the big ship that has been built a long time ago is waiting to set sail. He asked King Su to find some reliable crew members and sailors to send them Come here, the first two days have finally arrived, everything is ready and only owed to the east wind, Li Yu goes to the countryside to do as the Romans do, and finds someone to pick an auspicious day, and prepares to open the pier to test the waters.

This matter has touched everyone's heart, not only the merchants and wealthy households in Juping County paid attention, even merchants from other places rushed over, waiting for the day when the wharf opened and the boats were launched. You know, once the waterway is connected, it will be much more convenient and quicker, and they all look forward to this day coming sooner.

On the seventh day of the seventh lunar month, it is advisable to open the market and travel far. It is an auspicious day and there are no taboos.

The Jiajiang Wharf in Juping County was full of people, and the people of Juping County watched the excitement from a distance. They had never seen a scene like today, so they came early in the morning.

The gentry and wealthy households also came, all of them with red faces and happy smiles. Of course, Zhao Wenming, the head of the No. 1 family in Juping County, also came.

A few years have passed, and his appearance has not changed at all from three years ago. Maybe it is because people are in good spirits on happy occasions, and his mental state is even better than three years ago. Almost, Zhao Wenming greeted everyone with a smile.

After standing still, he saw the scene of the wharf in front of him, and he couldn't help but feel mixed feelings. This Mr. Li is not simple. In just a few short years, this Juping County has become a place that he doesn't even know. He still remembers when Li Yu first came to Juping County, what did he swear at that time? Five-year plan? In the impoverished Juping County, they all thought it was a whimsical idea, but later... hey! It is true that they are short-sighted, like a frog in a well.

There is a big ship docked by the pier. This ship is really big, and its shape is magnificent. People can tell that this ship is not simple.

The people around are also talking about it. This ship was built under the auspices of Mr. Li. It must have something special, but they don't know it well. No way, when Mr. Li comes, let him talk about this ship. extraordinary.

"Hey! Master Li is here, Master Li is here!" The sharp-eyed people present shouted loudly when they saw Li Yu in official robes approaching from a distance.

Everyone was alarmed, Zhao Wenming was the first to greet them.

"Master Li!" Zhao Wenming was the first to salute. The people behind him also saluted and said hello.

Li Yu laughed, and stretched out his hand to help, "I didn't expect Mr. Zhao to come too." After speaking, he bowed briefly to everyone. "Everyone gave Li Yu some face, we arrived early, thank you all."

Everyone smiled and said polite words, and now no one dared to underestimate Li Yu, what did he say that didn't come true? The sale of icing sugar has been done all over the country, and it has been sought after by people. They have benefited a lot from the benefits of icing sugar. Many merchants from other places have come to Juping County, which has brought more vitality to Juping County.

He said to control floods. This year's floods have caused disasters everywhere, but they survived in Juping County, and the floods did not submerge any fertile land. He said that the construction of the wharf would make it easier for everyone to trade with vendors, and the wharf was right in front of their eyes.

And what he said about forming a caravan overseas, or three years, or five years, has already been put on the agenda, and everyone is looking forward to it.

All in all, they firmly believed in Li Yu's words, and they also firmly supported Li Yu's proposals. Li Yu's decisions were all correct, and whoever dared to refute them would beat them out with sticks. They still have to drink some broth after Master Li.

Everyone followed Li Yu back, and Li Yu chatted with everyone along the way.

As soon as the auspicious time arrived, Li Yu went to the altar on the pier. There were three animals on the altar. He bowed and burned three sticks of incense, and then read a sacrificial oration according to the rules. Although he didn't believe it, he still had to Going through the process is also to stabilize the hearts of the people.

The new boat has already parked at the pier. It is a big boat tens of meters long, with red silk tied to its body. From the perspective of Li Yu's future generations, it is not very big in Li Yu's eyes, but it is considered a modern boat. It is a relatively large ship in the world, and this ship also incorporates the more advanced ship structure proposed by Li Yu. In this era, it is considered a leader.

After Li Yu finished reading the sacrificial oration, the boatman on the boat yelled, and the boat began to hoist its sails, and took advantage of the wind to slowly sail away from the pier.

The people watching the excitement all cheered, the insiders looked at the doorway, and the laymen watched the excitement, but they all knew what it meant. There will be more ships coming in and out of this pier in the future, which will bring them even better results. living condition.

They didn't understand this at the beginning, but as businessmen from other places came to Juping County, they brought many rare things that were only found in other places, and then they bought the things produced in Juping County and took them out. Selling, many things here are not worth much at all, but after selling to these traders, they can make a lot of money. This is something they never dared to think about before. It turns out that they can earn money without relying on the fields alone.

With this understanding, they got benefits again, and people naturally hope that the more people who come to Juping County, the better.

Which of the gentry and wealthy households is not smiling, for them, another way of making money is waving in front of their eyes.

These people surrounded Li Yu saying congratulations and flattering words of praise. Li Yu didn't take it seriously when he heard the words, he just laughed it off.

Under the recommendation of everyone, Zhao Wenming spoke with Ai Ai Qiqi, "Master Li, everyone is very interested in your new ship, sir. I wonder if you can discuss it further?"

It's not that they haven't seen a ship before, but it's obvious that the big ship Li Yu built is different from other ships. With this kind of ship, why would they be afraid to go to sea? No wonder Li Yu had already made up his mind to go to sea in the first place, and his feelings were hidden in such a way.

Hearing this, Li Yu looked around, and saw everyone nodding their heads, obviously agreeing with Zhao Wenming's words.

Li Yu kept his composure, narrowed his eyes slightly, and muttered: "Ah, this is a newly built ship. It adopts a new keel technology, that is, the skeleton of the entire hull is built, which greatly improves the firmness of the ship. , and with the addition of hull technology such as transverse compartments, if you enter the sea, you can ride the wind and waves."

After some words, everyone was more itchy, and Zhao Wenming said with a cheeky smile: "I also want to have such a big ship to go out to sea. , I don't know how much it will cost to build such a boat. When will it be built?" He has already made up his mind that this kind of boat must be needed. The family co-funds a fleet of ships.

"Ah? You also want to build this kind of ship?" Li Yu smiled like an old fox, his eyes were shining, everyone's heads went numb, but they had to bite the bullet and nod. Is it still less? They have already gotten used to it, but they are also happy to be cheated. If they are cheated by him, they can still have some broth to drink, right? At this time, they already have the consciousness of being cheated.

Li Yu smiled and said, "Let me tell you, this ship is a treasure, and it can help you transport gold and silver back to you in the future, so..."

Everyone looked at him eagerly, can't you just talk well? Why are you panting? I don't know if I will die in a hurry!

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during 2020-07-2809:22:55~2020-07-2910:01:42~

Thanks to the little angels who cast landmines : 1 Yuhan;

Thanks to the little angels of irrigation nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Mafalda; 9 bottles of snorry;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!