Chapter 72

A group of people and horses came slowly outside the city of Juping County, with banners and flags unfurled, and at first glance, it was the arrival of a big man. But what kind of character can come to this place?

Li Yu and Wen Jinbai led the officials in the yamen and the respected gentry and village elders to greet them at the gate of the county early in the morning.

When it was almost noon, I saw the team appearing in front of my eyes. The line was approaching. Li Yu led the crowd to salute: "See King Su."

That's right, the people who came were King Su Qihuan and Princess Su Chen Zizhuo.

Li Yu didn't expect them to come at first, and it was only two days ago that he got the news that King Su would arrive in Juping County today, so he summoned people and came here early in the morning to wait.

"Everyone, please stand up." King Su got out of the car and helped Li Yu up, "I heard about your new icing, and the icing party will be held in the near future, so this king came here to take a look."

Behind Li Yu When everyone heard this, they couldn't help but be amazed. They didn't expect that even King Su was alarmed by this icing. This shows how important this is, why hesitate now? Those who were still undecided before have made up their minds at this moment. After they go back, they must find a way to refuse the Zhao family's invitation and go to the frosting meeting. If they can get a share of it, a little loss is nothing.

After everyone saw the ceremony, they walked towards the city. Chen Zizhuo was very happy to see Wen Jinbai, so he directly asked Wen Jinbai to get in the car. They had been separated for almost a year. Except for the occasional letter on weekdays, it was really There are so many things I want to talk to each other.

The news that King Su came to participate in the Sugar Festival was spread to ten, ten to hundreds, and soon everyone knew about it. More and more people, after weighing the pros and cons, sent their servants to the Zhao Mansion, and refused the Zhao Mansion's banquet two days later.

Zhao Wenming was still confident at first, and was complacently preparing to see Li Yu's jokes, but he didn't expect such a thing to happen. Now it's not Li Yu who makes a fool of himself, but himself.

"You mean, King Su came in person?" Zhao Wenming asked with a frown.

Wang Maocai nodded, "Exactly, Mr. Zhao, what do you think will happen to the frosting two days later?

" There is a son who is an official in the court, but how can he surpass King Su? Although this King Su is not seen by the emperor and is an unfavored prince, after all, the emaciated camel is bigger than a horse, and he is also a descendant of a dragon and a phoenix. To oppose Li Yu is to oppose King Su, which is life-threatening Is it long?

"Hmph! Today, the Qian family didn't come over. They said they were ill. I'm afraid it's not that simple. They may have other thoughts in their hearts. I've already seen that these two people are not like us at all. One mind." Wang Maocai fanned the flames himself.

"People have their own aspirations, why bother?" Zhao Wenming sighed helplessly, he has no other way now, maybe he was really wrong at the beginning, and he completely offended people for a little immediate benefit, in fact, what Cheng Zhiyan said at the beginning was right, The land is placed there, and it is impossible to run away. After a few years, after Li Yu's term of office expires, this Juping County has a new county magistrate. Wouldn't it be the same to spend some money to buy it back then?

Zhao Wenming began to regret in his heart, he had to think about it and see if there was a remedy.

Li Yu didn't know Zhao Wenming's thoughts. At the moment, he was having a long talk with King Su Qihuan in his study. Although he had informed King Su of his plan, because it was a letter to him, it was impossible to fully explain it clearly.

At this time, he recounted all the detailed plans for the follow-up.

Qi Huan nodded, and was very interested in the new icing that Li Yu said, so Li Yu asked someone to take out the new icing and present it to King Su for inspection.

Qi Huan inspected it carefully and was surprised. He lived in the palace since he was a child, and he ate and used the best food in the world, but he had never seen icing with such a beautiful color and such a good taste.

"Li Qing, how did you do it?" Qi Huan asked curiously.

Of course, Li Yu couldn't tell the truth, he could only vaguely say: "When I was young, I was fooling around outside, and I met a beggar-like person. I kindly rewarded him with some food for a while, and he told me that there is no one in this world. Bracken can produce sugar, and cornstarch can also produce sugar, but unfortunately he couldn't see it. I didn't care about it at the time, and I didn't care about it. Later, I was separated from my family and I couldn't live on. , I was thinking about what the old beggar said back then. With the help of Fu Lang, I made this kind of icing after countless experiments. Sell ​​it."

He also heard about Li Yu's previous affairs from the princess, and now he can only lament that Li Yu's life is good, and he met a nobleman and taught him this method.

Qi Huan nodded, "It's also fortunate that you can make such icing. In this way, the feasibility of your plan will be greatly increased. If you can come up with this method, it is really the best strategy. If you can You should remember your first contribution to quelling the banditry without bloodshed."

Li Yu smiled, "As a county magistrate, I take on the responsibility of one party. I just hope that the people under the rule can live and work in peace and contentment. It is not the first contribution, it is all part of the job "

Once this icing is released, it will probably cause a huge shock, not to mention those merchants, even people in the court, I am afraid that few people will not be tempted." Qi Huan sighed.

"So, I'm just an ant, and I've crushed my minister to death countless times with just a little finger. No, I just want to rely on the big tree of King Su." Li Yu said with a playful smile: "This icing will be there from now on." It is Your Highness King Su's property, let's see who dares to covet it."

Qi Huan smiled helplessly, "You, you are willing to give away such a good deal, if you say give it away, you will give it away, and you don't even ask me if you want it. Just force it to me." Although he was helpless, he smiled happily, talking to Li Yu, he felt a sense of relief that he didn't realize.

In the past, in the palace, every step of the way, careful, talking and doing things had to go through the brain three times, and later came to the fiefdom, the courtiers below were not at ease, they were all respectful on the surface, but in private they went their own way, talking to these people , It is really tiresome to have to analyze the meaning of his every sentence and his purpose.

Although Li Yu is now an official, his behavior still carries a little bit of the previous ruffian, unaffected and real. Chen Taifu once wrote to him about Li Yu, and the princess also discussed with him. At that time, she got to know him from the side, and knew that although many of his ideas were different, he was very insightful. Later, in Li Yu's letter, he mentioned When it came to the solution to the banditry problem, and let Juping County be used as a pilot to see the effect, many things mentioned in his letter were refreshing, and things that seemed impossible at a glance, but when you think about it carefully, it is not the case. That's why he wrote back and agreed to Li Yu's plan.

It was precisely because of this that he wanted to meet Li Yu in person. Now that I see people and talk face to face, I have a new understanding of Li Yu, which doesn't feel bad.

Li Yu made a bitter face on purpose, "I really can't think of anyone else except you, His Royal Highness Su. If you don't want it, I will send it to the princess. The princess and her husband, Ajiu, have been friends since childhood. I don't think so." Rejected."

Qi Huan laughed loudly, waved his hands and said: "Okay, it's okay for me to lean on this big tree for you, but this icing business is not suitable for me at all, how about it, or Let you manage it, and you can take 20% or 30% of it and give it to the princess."

"Not right, not right." Li Yu shook his head, "In fact, I have the safest way. 20% is enough, and 30% is left, 10% of which will be merchants with officials in the southwest territories, and the other 20% will be wooed by Mr. Chen Taifu to win over high-ranking officials in Beijing and China. What do you think?"

Qi Huan frowned, "This king is too much here. , wouldn't you have suffered a great loss in this way?"

Li Yu said with a smile: "Not much, not much, think about it, Your Highness, you govern the entire Suzhou Prefecture fiefdom, and there are too many places to spend money. In fact, 50% is already considered less, but the minister still needs to solve it. Because of the banditry in Juping County, I had to ask for 20%."

Li Yu's words made sense, and Qi Huan's brows relaxed. He was indeed struggling in the fiefdom for the past two years, and the officers and soldiers had to pay for the money and food themselves , There are also officials who always complain that the tax revenue is unsustainable, even if they have reduced the expenditure that should not be used, it is still difficult to make up for it.

Li Yu's proposal moved him quite a bit. He could see how big the profit of this icing would be in the future. It was precisely because of this that he hesitated in his heart. He got half of the profit without doing anything. He felt a little uneasy.

Qi Huan's tangled expression fell into Li Yu's eyes, and Li Yu couldn't help feeling that, for someone else, the more the better, the King Su's ability to do this proved that his vision was right. With such a boss who is not greedy, it is worth working for him.

Finally, King Su finally agreed, "Forget it, let it be, I will accept it for the princess. If there is anything, I will take care of it for you."

Li Yu smiled, and all he wanted was such a sentence, Sugar Frost He can take out this kind of thing, but it is not something he can keep as a little seventh-rank sesame official. He takes it out now mainly to solve the immediate predicament. So he didn't even blink, and gave it to King Su after changing hands. In fact, it can be said that he didn't care much about this kind of glucose that has caused a sensation in the world. But it's all hidden in his mind, and he won't take it out easily, otherwise the world will still treat him as a monster.

"The problem of cleaning up the banditry has already taken the first step, what will you do next?" Qi Huan asked.

Li Yu thought for a while and said: "After the land is taken out from those people and distributed, I plan to control the flood. Only when the flood is controlled, people will live in peace of mind and have a stable life, otherwise In a few years, if there is a major flood disaster, everything will return to its original state. In this way, everything we have done now will be in vain."

Qi Huan nodded in agreement, people have no foresight, there must be near worry. What Li Yu is worried about is indeed the most important thing to consider now.

Li Yu continued: "As long as the flood is well managed, Juping County is located at the confluence of two rivers, and the water transportation is convenient. I plan to start from this point and make Juping County a place for business exchanges."

"A place for business exchanges ." "Qi Huan was very interested, "How do you say that?"

Li Yu glanced at Qi Huan, and then said: "The terrain in the southwest is dangerous, with many mountains and dense forests, and many people are discouraged. Just imagine, there is such a waterway , not only safe but also fast, what choice will people make?"

Qi Huan thought for a while, and thought of a possibility, he said in surprise: "You mean to let outsiders enter the southwest through this waterway?"

Li Yu nodded, "It's not just for people from outside to come in. It's also for people in the southwest to go out. You can go to the south along the Jiajiang River, and you can even go to the southernmost mouth of the sea. Once you enter the sea, you can go north. You can walk along the coastline, go all the way to the north, and even go to Beijing, and if you go south, there are many small countries around, if you can do business with these small countries, you can earn much more than in Daqi."

Li Yu's goal is still overseas trade. According to the history he knows, overseas trade is the real way to make a fortune.

When the time comes, hold Su Wang's golden thigh tightly, even if you don't become an official, it's good to be a rich man.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-07-18 10:19:09~2020-07-19 10:02:54~

Thanks to the little angels who cast mines : 416036381;

Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!