Chapter 55

Li Yu repeatedly looked at the bronzing red invitation letter in his hand. It looked very formal. It was sent by someone sent by Wang Wenjun.

It said that Li Yu and Fu Lang were invited to go together, which made Li Yu very satisfied. He thought he knew that he valued Fu Lang very much, so he added it on purpose. He is also very happy to bring Wen Jinbai with him.

At this moment, he was about to persuade Wen Jinbai to go with him.

"Ah Jiu, good Ajiu, you can go with me. With you here, I have confidence in my heart." Li Yu put on a face and made up his mind to take Wen Jinbai with him.

Wen Jin frowned, "My husband went to the Wenhui, what's the matter with him following?" Don't be afraid of being laughed at.

However, he really couldn't resist Li Yu's request, and he was very entangled in his heart.

Li Yu continued his efforts, "Go, it's meaningless for me to go alone, and if you're not here, so what if I shine at the literary conference? You can't see it. Then it's better not to go."

Wen Jinbai He was quite moved, and he also hoped to see his husband stand out from the crowd. Since ancient times, Wen Wu was the first, and Wu Wu was the second, but Li Yu was indeed that unique person, and he also wanted to see Li Yu's most brilliant side with his own eyes.

Li Yu saw that his heart was moving, and he was sure, "Are you really unwilling to go with me? Are you afraid that I will embarrass you?" He looked aggrieved and pretended to be pitiful.

Wen Jinbai was the most helpless in this move, and said helplessly: "Okay, okay, let's go together. It's not that I don't want to go with you, but I'm just afraid that you will be laughed at."

Li Yu saw Wen Jin Bai agreed, and now he was happy, "What are you afraid of? It's none of our business? If they are capable, they will find someone to pair with them."

Wen Jinbai cast a glance at him, unable to control his ears. flushed.

The examination results were released seven days later, and Wang Wenjun's essay meeting was two days earlier than the release date. This time was chosen just right. After the exam, everyone had rested and recovered, which relieved everyone's pressure of waiting for the results.

The Wenhui is held in Wenxianglou, which is the largest restaurant in the entire prefecture. This Wenxianglou is also called Zhuangyuanlou. It is said that there was once a champion among the students in the south. This champion was in the government examination. Wen Xianglou left behind a pair of calligraphy, and after he won the first prize, the calligraphy of Wen Xianglou will naturally increase. They would all choose Wenxianglou, just to get a good start.

When Li Yu and the others arrived, there were a lot of people inside, almost all of them had already arrived. Everyone was gearing up, somewhat complacent, and seemed to want to win the first place in this essay meeting.

Someone saw Li Yu and shouted, "Li Yu is here."

There was a moment of silence in the room, and the incident outside the examination room had spread, and everyone knew how much Wang Wenjun valued Li Yu. They really couldn't figure it out, why? Wang Wenjun can look at such a person differently. Those who are not convinced have already made up their minds to make Li Yu look good, don't really think that everyone is worthy of being called a scholar.

When Wang Wenjun heard the movement, he had already come out to meet Li Yu and Wen Jinbai beside him. He showed no surprise when he saw Li Yu and Wen Jinbai beside him, and led them in with a calm demeanor.

"Look, this is Li Yu. He has been a gangster for more than ten years, and he only started to study hard after getting married. I heard that he and Fu Lang have a very close relationship. No, even such a gathering of literati will treat Fu Lang Take it with you." Someone who knew something whispered, and specially popularized Li Yu for those who didn't know about it.

"Isn't this too much love for children? People who study should put their family and country first, how can they be immersed in love for children."

"Hey! Everyone

has his own ambitions." Is it true that eating, eating, sleeping and sleeping in the middle school actually passed the exam, is it true?"

"Hey! Isn't it true? Just a ruffian, you really think of him as a scholar? I don't know what kind of shit luck is in the county exam."

In an inconspicuous corner of the lobby of Wenxiang Building , there are a few tall pots of flowers and trees here, but this corner is faintly isolated.

But at this time, there were two middle-aged men in their 40s and 50s sitting in the corner, dressed as scholars and scholars, drinking tea and chatting leisurely.

At this time, the middle-aged man in a green shirt heard the people in the hall talking about Li Yu, and he was obviously a little angry. "Where is this Li Yu from? It is really like what they said, and he won the top ranking in the county examination?"

Another person was tall Slightly chubby, dressed in blue clothes, hearing this question from an old friend, he thought for a while and said, "I seem to have heard that this person was always a ruffian in Qinghe Town before, but for some reason he suddenly took the road of imperial examinations." Yes . It's just that I really don't know that he actually won the first list."

"Qinghe Town? How can Liu County Magistrate of Qinghe Town be so confused?" The man in the green shirt blew his beard and stared.

The man in blue poured him a cup of tea with a smile, "Zhou Tixue, please be safe and don't be impatient, come out today to get some air, don't talk about business, don't talk about business."

Zhou Tixue glared at him, "Master Tian, ​​you just act Good old man, the matter of the students and the examination room is within the scope of my duties. If I find out that they are engaging in malpractice for personal gain, I will definitely not spare them."

"Hey! Look, come out properly. You have to drink tea, but you have to meet this grand event, why do you mention this?" Mr. Tian took a sip of tea slowly, and said indifferently.

Zhou Tixue blew his beard and stared, and took a sip from his teacup.

Mr. Tian shook his head, and said helplessly: "You! It's so serious, even if he got lucky in the county test, but the government test is under my nose, do you think he can have another good luck?"

Zhou Tixue thought about it for a while, and my old friend, as the chief examiner of the government examination, would definitely not fish in troubled waters.

It turned out that these two people were Mr. Tian, ​​the prefect of Mianzhou Prefecture, and Mr. Tixue Zhou, the governor of Nan Province.

The current prefectural examination is being administered by Lord Tian, ​​the magistrate, while Lord Tixue Zhou will be in charge of the hospital examination in August. Now that the government examination results are coming out, Zhou Tixue came to Mianzhou Prefecture to check the situation of the student's government examination. As a student envoy, Zhou Tixue is in charge of the educational affairs of a province, which is equivalent to the future director of education and the like Official position, therefore, if there is malpractice for personal gain, or if a student is unprepared for his morality, he can depose him.

"Okay, don't be a late lady, there are so many students gathered here today, there must be some amazing talents, you have to pay attention to it." Master Tian said with a smile.

It makes sense to say so. Zhou Tixue's mind changed slightly. Isn't this essay meeting just a gathering of various literati and students to show off their talents? Since Li Yu dared to come, he could just listen to see if he has real talents. Talent and learning are good, if he is just a ruffian, he can strip his student status at any time. Thinking of this, Zhou Tixue was not so angry at all, and finally calmed down.

These two people were in the corner of the hall, and no one cared about them at all. Or even if someone saw them, it would only be regarded as the literati attending the meeting.

And Li Yu didn't know that he was being watched as soon as he entered the door. Of course, not only the two sitting in the corner were staring at him, the students and scholars present were also gearing up, thinking about how to beat this ruffian back to his original form, otherwise, would any cat or dog be able to enter the circle of scholars? Those people in Qinghe Town were so useless that no one could expose Li Yu's true level.

Everyone has arrived. Wang Wenjun, as the initiator of this literary meeting, gave a few opening remarks. In the following session, everyone will be left to make their own suggestions. As long as the majority of people approve, they can be implemented.

Li Yu led Wen Jinbai to the side, and there were a lot of snacks such as snacks, melons and candied fruit on the small table, which looked like a tea party.

He reached out and took out a piece of pastry and handed it to Wen Jinbai, and said with a smile, "Try it, this is a pastry from Fucheng."

Wen Jinbai took it, lifted the corner of the veiled hat, took a bite, then frowned and said: "It's not as delicious as yours."

Li Yu said proudly: "That's natural. If Ah Jiu wants to eat it, I will make it for you when we go back."

Wen Jinbai pursed his lips and smiled: "Okay , It's just that I've been out for so long, and I don't know what's going on at home."

When they came out, although they told the village head and younger sister Li E to take care of them, they were still a little worried in their hearts.

Li Yu has handed over the cooperation with Xu Fangzhai to Li E. Li E learned a lot from Li Yu, and gradually developed into a strong woman. In addition, Li E was skillful and careful, and later Li Yu came up with a few new pastries She did a good job with the recipes, and Li Yu was relieved to have her around.

"Don't worry, my little sister can handle this little thing. Are you homesick? As soon as the results of the government examination come out, we will go back, and it won't take long." Li Yu said comfortingly.

The two people here were whispering and whispering, completely ignoring the heated atmosphere in the arena.

"Brother Li Yu from Qinghe Town, why haven't you seen you show off your skills? Could it be that you look down on us?" Someone in the field suddenly said this, which caused the originally lively discussion to quiet down in an instant.

Li Yu suddenly heard someone call his name, still a little dazed, looked up and found that everyone in the scene was looking at him, he touched the bridge of his nose a little shyly, "Uh! What did this man say just now? I I didn't hear clearly."

Li Yuyuan thought about the tea party and relaxed, talking to Wen Jinbai in private, and didn't pay much attention to what they were discussing. Therefore, when he heard the nomination, he was also confused.

The man had noticed Li Yu for a long time just now. As soon as Li Yu came in, he sat aside with Fu Lang, and he didn't intend to participate in their conversation at all. Finally, he couldn't help it anymore, so he asked by name. .

Seeing Li Yu's blank face now, he didn't listen to what he said. For a moment, his face was pale and ugly.

Wen Jinbai gently tugged on his sleeve, and reminded him in his ear: "They were just discussing the strategy of this scientific examination."

Li Yu suddenly realized that after the scientific examination, everyone gathered together to check the answers. Let's see who has more original insights and whose ideas are more novel, well, there is nothing wrong with that.

"I don't know what brother Li's opinion is about this strategy, let us all appreciate it. Do you think so?" Someone raised his arms and shouted.

This sentence attracted everyone's approval, and now Li Yu became the focus of everyone's attention, even if he wanted to answer, he couldn't do it.