Chapter 24

How could Li Yu make yam cake with such a delicious and lazy thing? The craftsmanship of this yam cake must have been brought by his brother-in-law. Li Yu actually married such a capable husband. It's really shit luck. Seeing how popular this yam cake is, I don't know how much money he can make.

If she can ask for the method of yam cake, she can make yam cake and sell it herself, which is not much better than helping others. It's just how can I let my brother-in-law give it up willingly? The more she thought about it, the hotter her eyes became, imagining that the yam cakes in this stall were all hers, and all these people came to buy her yam cakes, and the money they earned was also hers.

Li Heshi looked at the two people in front of her. The young man in front of her seemed to be about the same age as Wen Jinbai. The attitude of the two of them was really irritating. Seeing the tacit understanding of their actions, she became more and more certain in her heart. The relationship is definitely not ordinary, if she sues Li Yu, Wen Jinbai will have no good fruit to eat, she doesn't believe that Wen Jinbai is not afraid, which man is willing to endure the affair? If Li Yu knew, he would be killed for nothing.

She made up her mind, and hoped that the two of them would show their tricks and catch her.

"What's the relationship, what can it be?" Hearing Li He's words, Zhang Xiaoshun was at a loss, "Didn't it be that Brother Li ordered us to help take care of the stall?"

Li He didn't believe this. have no idea? He doesn't regard this newly married husband as a human being at all. It is estimated that letting him come out to set up a stall is for the sake of money, and can he make people get involved with his husband?

Thinking of this, he stopped paying attention to this outsider, and said to Wen Jinbai: "My brother-in-law, this outsider is not safe no matter what you say. If you are really too busy, why don't you ask someone at home to help you? It is also hard work to run around the town to find a job, it would be the best if I can help you, then tell us how you will make this yam cake, and we will help you to do it, so you can relax, right?"

Wen Jinbai felt contemptuous in his heart, the meaning of these words was obvious, the words were nice, but in fact, they were just coveting their own pastry recipes, and when they learned it, they would come to help him? It's good if you don't come to grab business.

Wen Jinbai didn't show it, just doing his own thing in silence.

"Hey! Brother-in-law..."

Li He wanted to say something in a hurry, but was stopped by Zhang Xiaoshun, "I said, this aunt, if you don't have money to buy it, get out of the way and don't stand in the way people who want to buy it." Is this woman clearly trying to take advantage? When people are fools?

"How do you talk? I'm talking to my family? What are you? This is my Li family's daughter-in-law, and this stall is also my Li family's stall. Can you pass by as an outsider?" Li He put his hips on his hips confidently and said that he really regards this as his own.

Zhang Xiaoshun sneered, "There are rules here. Anyone who makes trouble will be arrested and locked up in the yamen for a few days. If you block people from doing business, it is considered trouble. Don't believe me, go ask everyone nearby. See if this is the rule?"

Li Heshi flinched for a moment, now ordinary people are not afraid of the yamen, and if they go in, they will have to peel off their skin if they don't die. "Don't scare me, I'm not scaring you big." She looked around, and the people around her were staring at her with unfriendly faces, so she was a little scared, "Brother husband, look, I'm not making trouble , I'm just discussing something with you."

Wen Jinbai wrapped a few pieces of yam cakes and handed them to her like a normal person, pointed to his mouth, and then waved his hand.

That's right, what is she talking to this dumb guy like him, why not go back and fool Li Yu, Li Yu is a generous bastard, if he knows that his husband is hanging out with other men in the town, he might go crazy, and when the time comes... Fanning the flames and giving some benefits to the third brother, are you afraid that he won't give them this business with both hands?

Since she couldn't make it clear to the dumb brother, she went back to discuss it. Thinking of this, she couldn't care less, took the yam cake Wen Jinbai handed her, and left in a hurry.

She still has to rush back to find her husband, and she has to discuss this matter with her husband to come up with an agreement. Even my mother's family couldn't care less about going back.

"Is this person really a relative of your family?" Zhang Xiaoshun asked, seeing Wen Jinbai nodded, and said worriedly: "I don't think this person seems kind, you should take precautions."

How could Wen Jinbai Don't understand, just smiled at him.

Zhang Xiaoshun thought about it, the more he thought about it, the more wrong it became, he was still afraid that Wen Jinbai and the others would suffer, so he wanted to talk to Li about it after Brother Li came. I think Brother Li will have a way.

The pastries sold out quickly, and after noon, they were almost sold out.

Wen Jinbai thought that when he was going out, Li Yu told him to go back earlier, so he didn't delay now. He cleaned up the remaining pieces of cakes and gave them directly to the peddlers who came to help him. Although these were broken, they were still edible, and everyone accepted them with a smile.

Wen Jinbai returned home like an arrow, and the pace of the return journey was a little faster. In the morning, Li He's affairs were not affected at all, and he was very happy along the way.

However, when he just entered the village entrance, he was stopped by someone, and when he looked intently, a person he least wanted to see appeared in front of him.

This person was none other than Miss Xiuzhi. As for why Xiuzhi appeared here and called him to stop, it all started yesterday.

After Xiuzhi met Li Yu, her confession became a joke. Even the silver hairpin Li Yu gave her was taken back by Li Yu. How could she swallow it.

After going back, I thought about it and didn't even understand why Li Yu was treating her like this all of a sudden? In the past, Li Yu always tried to please her. She didn't believe that Li Yu would change his mind so quickly, but apart from this explanation, she couldn't find any reasonable explanation. Then why Li Yu would change his mind to her, there is always a question The reason, is it because he knew that he had been someone else's concubine? This is impossible, this matter is not something glorious, and it is too late for her family to hide it. How could it be spread, but if it is not because of this, then the only possibility is Li Yu's side.

When Li Yu was kicked out by the Li family, he married a brother. This matter caused a lot of trouble, and everyone knew it. Could it be because of this? Is Li Yu planning to spend the rest of his life with his newly married husband? But when he heard that Li Yu didn't like this husband, did he beat or scold him?

Xiuzhi couldn't figure out why, but she still wanted to check and check. If it was really because of this brother that Li Yu rejected her, then she couldn't swallow her breath no matter what. So today she found out that the brother had gone to the town, so she waited at the entrance of the village.

When Li Yu saw Miss Xiuzhi, his face changed slightly, he lowered his head and stood still, but he didn't look at her.

Xiuzhi looked Wen Jinbai up and down, as if she wanted to stare him out of a hole, and said after a long time: "You are the third brother's new husband? Do you know who I am?"

Wen Jinbai raised his head, all Emotions are gone, just an indifferent face.

"Ah! I forgot. You are dumb and can't speak. I really don't understand. How did you, an ugly and dumb brother, charm the third brother?" Xiuzhi turned around Wen Jinbai After a few laps, "You know, third brother, oh, Li Yu, your husband, used to circle around me every day, and he relied on me for everything. He even said that he would not marry me."

Wen Jinbai clenched his fists tightly and then released them, with a sarcastic smile on his face.

"What are you laughing at?" Xiuzhi asked sharply, seeing it blindingly.

I heard that this guy has a disfigured scar on his face, but today I saw a piece of light gauze tied on his forehead, presumably to cover up the scar, but the scar is invisible, his delicate The facial features are undoubtedly revealed, so beautiful that even a woman is jealous.

No wonder, no wonder Li Yu changed his mind, she seemed to have a clue. At this moment, there was a surge of anger in her heart. She was actually no better than an ugly guy, and she wanted to scratch his face with all her teeth and claws.

"Oh! I laugh at you for being so stupid. Today is not the same as in the past, no matter how true the emotion is, it will always be obliterated by time. Who said that the relationship will not change? Li Yu is already married, and his husband is me." Wen Jinbai When he opened his mouth, his voice was deep and hoarse, but it had an indescribable sexiness and sensuality. Li Yu once said that he likes to hear his emotional voice with vicissitudes.

He doesn't want to make a sound in front of others, but when facing her, he doesn't want to show weakness. It's impossible for him to give her up. In the past, he wasn't interested in anything without fighting for it. It's because he doesn't care, but now, he already has someone who cares, no matter what the ending is, he must fight for it.

"You... aren't you dumb?" Xiuzhi's eyes widened in disbelief. Then I thought about the meaning of his words, sure enough... sure enough...

Xiuzhi's chest was rising and falling, and she was furious, pointing at Wen Jinbai, "No wonder... no wonder... yesterday I asked my third brother to marry me, he Unexpectedly, he refused to agree, it turns out that the third brother changed his mind because of you, a vixen, and I want to kill you."

After speaking, he rushed forward and grabbed Wen Jinbai's face with his hands, Wen Jinbai frowned, and dodged , what did she just say? Li Yu refused to marry her?

Wen Jinbai was puzzled. Li Yu didn't eat breakfast when he went out yesterday, so Wen Jinbai wanted to bring him a piece of cake and eat while walking, so as not to be hungry. Unexpectedly, he saw two people after chasing him. The person was talking, Wen Jinbai didn't dare to go forward and had to hide in the woods, but he saw the movements of the two clearly. At first, he was not sure who the girl was, but he was a smart person. Gradually, he understood in his heart that this was Miss Xiuzhi whom Li Yu was thinking about.

The woods were not too close to the two of them, and he couldn't hear what they said clearly, but from their actions, it could be seen that the two of them were indeed affectionate and concubine, Wen Jinbai felt inexplicably sour. Later, I faintly heard Xiuzhi say that Li Yu should marry her. Wen Jinbai's eyes were moist, and he didn't dare to watch any more. He was afraid that he would see an embarrassing scene, so he ran home.

Therefore, he did not know what happened next.