Chapter 75

"The head of the family, someone from the mountain came to visit. He claimed his surname is Li."

Who would come to the mountain at this time? He Zhang was a little surprised when he heard the report from his subordinates, "The surname is Li? What does he look like? How many people have come?

" He Zhang thought of

a possibility, his heart trembled, he stood up hastily, just about to go down to meet them, suddenly he thought about it, sat back again, nodded and said: "Send someone to meet them up, you go Tell the brothers to come to the Juyi hall."

The man took the order and left.

Li Yu followed the leader all the way up the mountain, with a rather relaxed expression, while Qi Huan followed behind him, dressed as a follower, without saying a word.

There is no way, the small arms can't hold the thighs, under Qi Huan's insistence, Li Yu had to compromise, but he also proposed three chapters of the contract, not to reveal his identity. Therefore, in order not to expose his identity, he could only disguise himself as the entourage of Li County Magistrate, and he was not allowed to speak casually, for fear that he would attract suspicion when he opened his mouth.

"Your mountain is pretty good. It's beautiful, and it's pleasing to the eye." Li Yu gossips, and along the way, he sees that some places have been artificially filled to reclaim vegetable fields.

This made him feel a little more fond of the Master Luming Mountain. In fact, he has also investigated the bandits on various hills. The Master He of Luming Mountain has a lot of principles, is loyal, and has a chivalrous demeanor. Looking at it now Come on, he is also very good at management, otherwise Luming Mountain would not be the biggest force here.

If not, he wouldn't dare to come up with the idea of ​​subduing these people as a secret weapon. They have passed King Su's eyesight, and they are counted as King Su's private soldiers. King Su can't raise soldiers, so most of the time he still has to rely on them. Think about it In the future, Juping County will become an important place for business and trade. When there are more merchants coming and going, these people can be hired as bodyguards and so on, and they can earn a lot of money. It is also an industry, isn't it?

Therefore, his goal is to build a team that is invincible when going out in battle and has excellent security in spare time after conquering them.

That person was quite talkative, and Li Yu asked some of their boss's temperament and behavior style from the side, and learned a lot from the insinuating ones.

"The Juyi Hall is in front, I'll report it first."

Li Yu nodded, and after a while the man came out to signal Li Yu to go in.

As soon as I entered the hall door, I felt a coercion. There were two rows of people on the left and right, all of them were burly men. When they saw Li Yu coming in, they all looked over solemnly.

If you were a little less courageous, you would have been scared to see this formation, but Li Yu didn't, and walked in with a generous posture, still maintaining a smile on his face.

There was a person sitting on the main seat. Li Yu approached a little and felt that this person was familiar. After careful reflection, he was sure that he was an acquaintance who had chatted with him at a tea stand.

"Hehe, I know what kind of hero is the head of the Luming Mountain. I have long admired him. I didn't expect it to be He Langjun who I met and didn't know before." Li Yu smiled indifferently.

At this time, He Zhang's heart was also complicated and unspeakable. He didn't expect that the person chatting casually at the tea stand turned out to be the magistrate of the county.

When he heard his subordinates report that the person surnamed Li, he had already guessed that it must be the county lord who couldn't wait to find him, so he notified people to put up such a formation, just to destroy other people's prestige, he waited for so long There is no reply with a clear answer, isn't it just to procrastinate, so that you can ask for a little more price? These brothers under him have been with him for so long, and it is a little bit that he can help them fight for more benefits.

He is still guessing what kind of person Li County Magistrate is? At first, he was able to have such courage to confront the rich gentry and landlord. Later, when he heard that he had organized some kind of icing party, which made those people flock to him, even King Su was alarmed. He originally planned to go down the mountain in two days Inquiring about what is worth pursuing in this icing club, unexpectedly, Mr. Li is already in front of him, and he is still an acquaintance by chance.

In this case, what's the use of setting up the score by himself, but he still stabilized, stood up, cupped his hands and said, "So you are Master Li, I have admired you for a long time!"

For He Zhang to recognize his identity, Li Yu did not agree. I mean, if you can't recognize him like this, then the person in front of you is just a reckless man with a name in vain, and his trip will be in vain, because what he needs is a smart person.

"I don't know what Master Li is talking about coming up the mountain?"

Li Yu looked around, with a half-smile. The adult didn't change his face, he knew that his plan had failed. Simply be more straightforward and take this opportunity to have a frank and honest talk with Mr. Li.

Only then did Li Yu walk away satisfied and sat down on his own. Qi Huan also stood silently behind him.

"I'm here to discuss a business with Master He. I wonder if you're interested?" Li Yu said with a smile.

He Zhang was taken aback when he heard the words, he guessed that it must be County Magistrate Li who saw that the men had not moved, and came to him to talk about taking the brothers down the mountain out of anxiety, but now it doesn't look like this idle and leisurely look? This made He Zhang uncertain.

He Zhang pretended to be listening attentively, "Oh? I don't know what kind of business it is?"

Li Yu shook his head and sighed, "Oh! I'm afraid today is a waste of time, and it seems that you can't do this business ."

He Zhang didn't understand what it meant, and was at a loss. What kind of words were they talking about? They haven't said anything yet, so why did they conclude that they couldn't do it?

"Master Li, what do you mean?" He Zhang's tone was slightly dissatisfied. "What's the matter if you don't understand what you say? What kind of business can't be known until you have to do it."

Li Yu touched the bridge of his nose, coughed lightly and said, "What we need is well-trained, courageous and brave People, dare to ask you if the heroes on Luming Mountain are brave and not afraid of death? Do you think He Zhang can lead an invincible and invincible elite army?"

"I..." He Zhangyi He was confident at first, but after hearing it, he lowered his head involuntarily. What kind of people he has under his command is very clear to him.

"You can't do it, but I can let you do it." Li Yu smiled and said, "Why don't you listen to the deal first?"

Seeing He Zhang sitting up straight, he was obviously paying attention, and continued: "You guys This hilltop can be your territory, but what you are engaged in is no longer illegal bandit robbery, but a regular private mercenary army, you can get money and high returns for missions, but you must obey orders and not violate the law."

He Zhang frowned, "Your Excellency, you mean to recruit me?" To be honest, he didn't want to be recruited. Being recruited by the court was the lowest status. Surviving in the cracks is not as free as it is now.

Li Yu shook his head, "Compared to Zhao'an, you are more free. You are not affiliated with the imperial court, but you can get better development."

He Zhang didn't believe such a good thing would happen, "Not belonging to the imperial court? Who would dare Raising private soldiers?"

Li Yu smiled and said nothing, and He Zhang understood after thinking about it, "Your Excellency, you mean the Lord of the fief?"

Talking to smart people is worry-free, Li Yu is very satisfied, "Yes, the one who is willing to train you will be indispensable for money, food and equipment, and will train you into a real elite army, so that your identities will be clear. Lu, you are no longer bandits from now on, and you don't have to be exploited by the court, you just need to obey orders."

He Zhang never thought that such a big man could like them, a group of bandits, if he could serve King Su , How can I get a good background, and the brothers don't have to live in fear and precarity.

He clenched his fists and asked calmly, "I don't know what King Su wants us to do ?

" That's what I heard, that's what it means. The Master He must have heard that there are many bandits in the southwest. Some people have no choice but to go up to the mountains to survive, but some people are different. They burn, kill, loot, and do everything. This is the person we have to deal with," Li Yu said.

He Zhang was very moved when he heard from Li Yu that he had to be forced to become a bandit. None of them went up the mountain because they were forced to do so, but even if they were bandits, they never lost their conscience in doing things. Only those vicious and vicious people who really burned, killed and looted should be called bandits.

He Zhang was a little moved, but would the people he brought along be willing to have this path with him?

Li Yu seemed to see what he was thinking, and said with a smile: "You don't need to be too entangled, the people we need are expensive or not, and if you don't want to go with you, I promise here, if they go down the mountain , I will still plant the land for them, and everyone will arrange the way out. As long as you work hard, at least you will be able to have enough food in the future."

With Li Yu's promise, He Zhang was relieved, but there was still something in his heart. Hesitating, "Although following King Su can make a bright future, it's just that His Royal Highness Su..." He was a little worried, King Su is a prince and a king, can he take a liking to bandits like them?

Li Yu could see his thoughts, and the corners of his lips twitched slightly, "If you still have any doubts in your heart, maybe you can ask King Su in person."

"Ah? What? How can I, a vagrant, meet such a big man?" He Zhang didn't believe it, but thought Li Yu was joking with him.

Li Yu shook his head amusedly, "It's far away in the sky, but it's close in front of you. If you have any questions, you can ask the deity directly."

After he finished speaking, he invited Qi Huan, who was behind him, to come and take a seat.

He Zhang was taken aback for a moment, seeing Li Yu respectfully asking the entourage behind him to sit up, he said dumbfounded: "This... this..."

"This is King Su." Li Yu pointed out.

Although I had a guess in my heart, I didn't dare to confirm it for a while. After hearing Li Yu's words, I believed it, and quickly knelt down to apologize.

Qi Huan smiled and asked him to get up, there was no need to be polite, He Zhangyi was already at a loss. He is a small man in the mountains, and the biggest official he has ever met is the county magistrate. Although he has made up his mind to follow King Su, but now that King Su is right in front of him, why not let him feel agitated and unbearable.

"You can ask any questions you have in your mind now. If you submit to the king, you are like your own family members. You don't need to worry about anything." King Su is very kind, but the majesty of the superior is revealed from the bottom of his heart, making people surrender involuntarily .

He Zhang calmed down, and finally he was able to speak, "Your Highness...Your Highness asked us to attack those bandits, and we are naturally willing to serve His Highness, but we don't have any weapons or armor, and we will die in vain just by using our bare hands."

Li Yu nodded secretly, admiring this person in his heart. Although this person came from a reckless background, his psychological quality is still very good. He knows how to choose the side that is beneficial to him, shows loyalty to his brothers, and will not get carried away when things happen. , Think calmly, this already has the potential to be a general.

"You don't have to worry about this problem. This king will solve all this. You are already my subordinates. No matter what, it is impossible for you to die in vain." After Qi Huan finished speaking, he looked up at Li Yu. This plan was proposed by Li Yu. Come out, this kind of problem should have been in his expectation, right? Li Yu must already have a solution. All he can do is to support him with all his strength.

"What King Su said is, of course we won't let you bring your brothers to death. The weapons and armor of these hundreds of people are minor problems, so there is no need to worry about money, food and equipment." Li Yu is very confident, and the court naturally does not allow private For those who make weapons, the sky is high and the emperor is far away, the mountains are high and the forests are dense. It is difficult to find a suitable place in the mountains, but it is easy for small workshops. As for the materials, if you can't get local materials, you can also cooperate with the caravan. I think they will not lose his face for such a small matter.

"But King Feng does not allow private soldiers to be recruited. I wonder how King Su will arrange for me to wait?" This question is the most important. He Zhang hesitated for a long time, and finally asked.

"Yes, it is true that the king cannot recruit private soldiers, but you are not private soldiers. This king can support you with materials in private, but it is not on the surface. Li Qing has already made a detailed plan for this matter. You can ask him about it. "Qi Huan has completely trusted Li Yu, and decided to let him do it.

Li Yu interfaced and said: "You are not an army, but exist in the form of an organization, like a chamber of commerce, an escort agency or other civil organizations. You can receive extra rewards for receiving missions, such as caravans. Escorts, or running errands and delivering letters are fine, and you can arrange these yourself, but you must declare in advance that you must not kill people and set fires." "It is best to have a strict management system and perfect internal rewards and punishments. , you are not working for anyone, you are for yourself." Li Yu thought for a while, although not all follow the rules and regulations of later generations of companies, but there should be some, "And after you have selected people, You must train in accordance with the training methods of the army, and make everyone into elite soldiers, so that no matter what you do, you will be able to do it with ease, and this is also responsible to yourself."

He Zhang has already understood, and nodded repeatedly. There has never been murder and arson, and it will be even more impossible in the future.

Hearing Li Yu's words, as long as my group of people are legal and compliant, they are more free than private soldiers. They can follow King Su's command for major matters, and they will not be restrained for minor matters.

He Zhang naturally understood this truth, and bowed deeply to Li Yu. It is really commendable that this person can think so much for them, and he is also really convinced, "Please teach me!"

Li Yu patted him "I will think about the plan in detail before handing it over to you, including the study and training of the combat plan. Then you just need to follow the plan."

He Zhang was overjoyed and thanked him quickly. Li Yu waved his hand, "Your these Brother's situation, only you are familiar with it. It is up to you whether to take the two roads or not, and you can handle it yourself. As for the other heroes on the mountain, as the leader, you can tell them your choice. The officials can give them the same treatment."

"Don't worry, if there is another bandit on the mountains around Juping County, it will be regarded as my dereliction of duty, and I am willing to accept punishment." He Zhang promised.

By this time, all the dust had settled, and Li Yu finally felt relieved. From then on, he could let go of his hands and feet and vigorously develop Juping County so that the people can live a good life with peace of mind.

At this time, who would know that such a strange army will make great achievements in the Northern Expedition in the future, and even become an iron army after King Su became the emperor, which will be famous in later generations. Thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2020-07-21 10:46:28~2020-07-2209:35:11~

Thanks to the little angels who irrigated the nutrient solution : 1 bottle of plum, orchid, bamboo and chrysanthemum;