Chapter 77

Li Yu frowned , and saw that Chen Si had already arrived in front of him, "Master, you are back, you promised before, and you will go back to rest when you come back from the patrol." It's also his responsibility, and the lord just sent someone to notify him, because he was afraid that the master would burn his body to death.

Li Yu was very helpless. Before he could speak, Xu Huainian next to him interrupted and said, "Yes, my lord, you must take care of your body. You are the backbone of Juping County, so you must not fall down."

Li Yu heartily He hesitated, "But, the river embankment in the saddle section?" He was still a little worried, "I have to go and have a look."

Chen Si stomped his feet anxiously when he heard this, did the master really think he was made of iron? "My lord, the lord has sent someone here and told you to go back."

"Don't worry, my lord, I will go over and take care of that section personally. If there is any situation, I will report it immediately." Xu Huainian also persuaded road.

"Forget it, then I'll go back to the county office first, and you must notify me immediately if there is any situation." Li Yu instructed.

Xu Xiannian quickly responded.

And Wen Jinbai was sitting in the government office at this time, holding a cup of tea in both hands and lost in thought. He had maintained this posture for a long time, but he still had no intention of moving.

He was still thinking about what Tao Hong said just now.

"My lord, it was my lord who saved my family. My family is willing to be an ox or a horse, a slave or a handmaiden. I also ask my lord to let my slave stay. Even if I want to be a concubine or a slave for my lord, my slave is willing." Full of sincere emotion.

She was a distressed woman picked up by Li Yu from the river a few days ago. Because she didn't know where her home was and she was an orphan, she was arranged in the yamen and Wen Jinbai took care of her. Just send her away.

Wen Jinbai heard about her experience, and learned that her hometown was hit by a flood, and she fled famine, and now there is only one person left. In despair, she jumped into the river, thinking that she would not be able to survive, but unexpectedly But he was rescued.

Wen Jinbai sympathized with her very much, felt a sense of sympathy for her, and treated her with care, but he didn't expect her to say such words today.

Wen Jinbai's heart tightened, "You..."

"My lord, you and your lord are so loving and enviable. I don't want anything else, I just want to serve the lord and lord for a lifetime. The lord and the lord have no children. In the future, the concubine can have children. " , that is the child of the lord, the concubine will never compete." Tao Hong begged hard.

Child, this is the pain in Wen Jinbai's heart. As a brother, it is not easy for him to conceive. There has been no movement in these years. Although Li Yu has never said anything, his heart is always tense. I don't know if they will have children in the future, but if he really has no destiny with children, will Li Yu regret it?

"You... want to be a concubine for the master?" Wen Jin asked this question after a long silence with a hoarse voice.

Tao Hong knelt on the ground and nodded repeatedly, she was originally a rootless duckweed, now she can settle down, it is God's greatest blessing to her.

She once saw the relationship between the master and the lord, which was extremely blissful in the ordinary way. She only needed a look and a movement to know what the other person was thinking. It seemed that there was no room for anyone between the two of them.

It is precisely because of this kind of feeling that she can't get it, that she moved her mind. With such an affectionate and dedicated master and a generous lord, if she clings to the past, she can have something to look forward to in the future, right? If he can treat her like this, her life will be worth it.

This kind of thought took root in her heart, sprouted, and she couldn't hold back any longer. While Li Yu was around, she quietly dressed up and appeared in front of Li Yu, but Li Yu only had the lord in his eyes, She never looked at her more than once, which made her extremely disappointed.

However, they have never had children, which gave Taohong inexplicable expectations. As long as she can be an adult's concubine and give birth to a son and a half in the future, the adult will always take care of her more. So, early this morning, she approached the lord and said these words.

Wen Jinbai didn't agree, nor did he not agree. After Taohong went down, he sat here all the time. The cup of hot tea had been cooling down for a long time, but he didn't seem to notice it.

The news of Li Yu's return to the county government came. Wen Jinbai shook his hand, and the tea bowl fell to the ground with a "slap", the tea splashed all over the floor, and the tea bowl was torn apart. Picking it up, a bony hand stretched out beside him and grabbed him.

Wen Jinbai looked up, and looked into a pair of smiling eyes, "Why are you so careless? Don't pick it up, don't cut your fingers, and let someone clean it up later." Li Yu A gentle voice sounded.

Wen Jinbai's eyes were a little hot, and he hugged Li Yu when he got up.

"Hey! Hey! What's the matter, look at me, I'm covered in mud, I haven't changed my clothes yet, look, look, I can't rub your mud." Li Yu didn't understand what happened to Wen Jinbai today , something seems wrong.

Only then did Wen Jinbai realize that this is still in the hall? Someone could pass by at any time, and Li Yu had to change out of his wet clothes quickly, otherwise it would be bad if he got a cold.

He hurriedly pushed Li Yu, urging him: "I have prepared hot water, go take a hot bath, get rid of the cold, and come out to eat after washing."

Li Yu was wet and muddy, and he felt uncomfortable He was tight, so he obediently went to the back, "Well, that's fine, I'll take a shower first, I won't eat, I have to sleep first, I haven't closed my eyes much for a few days, I'm so sleepy."

Wen Jinbai felt distressed when he heard this, but his thoughts had already become firm. Can't, can't let Li Yu break because of himself. When they are all old in the future, at least they can have children to inherit their love, so this is the real consummation, right?

After taking a comfortable hot bath, Li Yu fell asleep. He had been worried about the floods this year. When the rainy season came this year, he felt that this year was a bit unusual, so he didn't dare to take it lightly. As expected, the water this year is much bigger than in previous years. If it had been a few years ago, it would have been another major flood. After all, I heard that many villages and towns upstream were flooded.

When he opened his eyes, he was in a daze for a moment. The red candles were already lit in the room. He must have slept for a day. When he heard movement outside the tent, he asked, "Ah Jiu, what time is it? Why don't you Sleep?"

Wen Jinbai didn't answer, Li Yu only saw a faint figure approaching through the gauze curtain, and suddenly thought of teasing him, and before anyone opened the curtain, he stretched out his long arms and pulled the person away. was pulled in.

Hearing a tender cry, Li Yu suddenly felt something was wrong, no, the touch was wrong, the taste was wrong, and this person was wrong.

After he saw the woman he had pulled onto the bed, she had a delicate appearance, she was wearing a thin red gauze dress, she was vaguely about to show her shame, he frowned, grabbed her wrist, and shouted in a deep voice: "Are you Who? Why are you sneaking into the bedroom?"

"Slave... Slave was sent by the lord to serve you." Tao Hong's wrist hurt from his pinching, with tears in her eyes, she said delicately.

However, Li Yu was not in the mood to pity the fragrance and cherish the jade. After hearing this, he couldn't help being stunned. Why did Ah Jiu send such a person to wait on them? No one was allowed to enter their bedroom. Ah Jiu did everything by himself. No one likes someone intruding into their personal space.

"You go out." Li Yu let go of her and said, could it be that Ah Jiu asked her to organize things? This Ah Jiu, why didn't he say anything to him? Later, I have to ask Ah Jiu what is going on.

However, Tao Hong sat up shyly, but her body leaned softly on Li Yu.

At this time, Li Yu realized that this matter was not easy, and suddenly an unknown fire erupted, and with a flick of his hand, he fell to the ground, "Be honest, who are you and why are you here?" He didn't believe Wen Jin Bai would let such a person in, if he didn't understand this kind of seductive posture, then he would be a fool.

Tao Hong's whole body seemed to be falling apart, she said aggrievedly: "I really ordered you to come here."

Li Yu was upset, "Get out, get out!"

Li Yu was not angry, and Tao Hong didn't dare to stroke the tiger's beard. She didn't understand, as her mother said, men don't like women. , Why can't it be used on adults?

Wen Jinbai, who had been waiting outside the door, wanted to break in several times, but he finally restrained himself. However, when he saw Tao Hong who ran out with a grievance on his face, his heart ached. There was even a hint of joy.

A Yu probably doesn't like her, right? I have to say that he secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

Wen Jinbai pushed open the door and walked in. The candle flickered a few times. Wen Jinbai blinked and saw Li Yu standing at the table drinking water.

When Li Yu saw him, the fire that had just subsided suddenly flared up again. With a sullen face, he coughed lightly and asked, "What happened to that woman just now? Did you let her in?"

Wen Jinbai lowered his voice He kept his head down and didn't speak. His behavior like this must have been ashamed in his heart.

"Why did you do this? I just came back, and you gave me a woman? Are you so tired of me?" Li Yu asked coldly.

Wen Jinbai raised his head suddenly, he knew that Li Yu was angry, and he was a little at a loss, "That's not the case, I..."

"That's not it? What's that like? You'd better give me an explanation." Li Yu was really angry, what is this? Does Wen Jinbai really not care about himself? Willing to push myself to another woman.

Wen Jinbai opened his mouth, but didn't know where to start, so he could only lower his head and remain silent. Li Yu had no choice but to pick up the coat on the side screen, and made a gesture to leave.

As soon as he took two steps, he was surrounded by people behind him. Wen Jinbai said in a low and hoarse voice: "Don't go, it was my mistake. I thought she could give you a child. I... I am Brother...it's not easy to get pregnant..."

There was a wetness behind his back, Li Yu knew that this was the pain in Ah Jiu's heart, but he really didn't care about it, he was not from this world, whether he had children was a big deal to him It doesn't matter at all.

He sighed secretly, and turned around, "You know I don't value these things."

Seeing that Wen Jinbai didn't speak, he knew that his knot was not untied, so he patted his back lightly, "What I said It's all true, I've made it clear here today, and you keep it in mind, even if I, Li Yu, don't have children in this life, I won't regret it, because I have Ah Jiu, and he is the one I let go of. The person on the tip of the heart, the tip of a person's heart is only so small, it can only fit one person, and this person is the only one in this life."

Wen Jinbai looked up at him, this was the first time Li Yu said something to himself At this moment, he seemed to be stepping on a cloud, in a trance, looking at Li Yu with tears that were too late to dry, why is this person so good? If you can meet in this life, you will be lucky in three lives.

Li Yu stretched out his thumb and gently wiped away the tears on his cheeks, "You are a person who likes to think about things, and you are not me, how do you know that I must like children?"

"I..." Wen Jinbai hesitated, He had followed Li Yu for a few years and hadn't had anything to do with him, and some rumors had already reached his ears, which made him have to think about Li Yu. He is the saddest person who personally gave other women to his husband.

"Okay, if Ah Jiu likes children, we can adopt one in a few years." Li Yu comforted.

"No, I don't want it!" Wen Jinbai quickly objected, "The child is not my own, it is always separated by a layer, it is more or less a pity, why bother myself?"

"Okay, just do whatever you say What's the matter. However, the account just now must be settled carefully, say, don't you care about me at all?" Li Yu said seriously.

"No!" Wen Jinbai quickly denied, "I did this because I cared too much about you."

Li Yu raised a smirk on his face, hugged Wen Jinbai horizontally, and threw him on the bed, " Very good, next I will experiment to see if you really care about me and if you are lying."

Wen Jinbai, who was suddenly confused by Li Yu's actions, panicked for a moment, when he heard Li Yu's joke At that moment, a blush appeared on his face, and before he could react, Li Yu had already rushed forward.

Tonight, the sound of the rain was ticking, and the waves were turned red. After the red candle by the table was burned out, it swayed a few times and finally left a wisp of green smoke that disappeared with the wind.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2020-07-2309:21:53~2020-07-2409:36:06~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution : 1 bottle of plum, orchid, bamboo and chrysanthemum;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!