Chapter 60

When the Li family heard the news brought back by Mrs. Li Wang, the whole family was beaming. Li Wencai seemed to be several years younger, with a wrinkled smile on his face like a chrysanthemum. He waved his palm and ordered everyone to tidy up the yard and kill chickens. Prepare wine, prepare to entertain those who come to announce the good news, and even the second room who has a knot in her heart about the first room also helps to pack it up.

However, they were all ready, and they waited and waited but no one came to announce the good news. Li Wencai was smoking a dry cigarette, wondering in his heart.

Li Wang's temper was impatient, and she looked around the door frequently, but every time she was disappointed.

In the end, it was Li Wen who spoke and asked his eldest son, Li Cheng, to take a look. It was only a long way from the entrance of the village to Li's house.

Li Cheng agreed to go, but he came back not long after, saying that those officials sent masters to the home of the third son Li Yu.

Before Li Wencai could react, he stomped his feet and asked, "What are they doing with the third son? My eldest grandson passed the exam, so he is naturally here. Have you explained it clearly to them?"

Li Cheng hesitated . speechless.

Seeing this, Li He sneered, and said sarcastically: "Speaking of which, my uncle and nephew went to the exam together, so it must be that my uncle passed the exam, right? Naturally, it is impossible for someone to announce the good news and go to the wrong door." "

Ever since the baby in her womb was gone, she has always been so vicious and displeased with the big room. Today, when she heard that Li Xingyan passed the exam, she was holding her breath, and she was not happy if she didn't say something sarcastic.

When Li Wang heard this, he jumped up angrily, "What nonsense are you talking about? I'm tearing your mouth apart."

"Come on, do you think I'm afraid of you?" Li He threw the melon seeds in his hand and stood up. . If she dared to come over, she would have to scratch her face, to see if she was still complacent all day long.

The two had a big quarrel for three days, and a small quarrel for two days. They didn't like each other. Seeing that the needle point was facing the wheat light, Li Shun hurriedly pulled his wife back.

Li Wencai frowned, tapped the cigarette rod hard, and shouted in a deep voice: "Shut up, how big is it worth making a fuss here?" People in this family are getting worse and worse, and he has a deep sense of powerlessness , can such a family last for a long time?

After all, Li Wencai was still accumulating prestige, and when he got angry, the two of them fell silent, and retreated angrily.

Li Wencai sighed, and turned to Li Cheng, "What's the situation, you should explain it to me."

Li Cheng flinched, and then said in a low voice: "I heard from them that the third child passed the exam. , That's why they went there."

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Li Wang was furious when she heard this, obviously her son passed the exam, why did she become Li Yu again? How could she believe it.

"Hahaha!" Li He clapped his hands and stood up happily, "I said that the third brother is a dragon and a phoenix among people, and he will definitely accomplish a lot in the future. Now I'm right. Poor some people still pretend to be confused with understanding Well." After all,

she and Li Laosan don't have any deep hatred, it's the best thing to use Li Laosan to attack Li Wang's.

She said as she walked outside, "I'd like to go and see the excitement and be happy."

Not to mention the gloom in the Li family's courtyard, but the Li Yu's courtyard is very lively. Li Yu and the others haven't come back yet. Li Wentian and his clan elder Li Qiye helped entertain the officials who announced the good news, and the people in the village were also willing to help. This family brought out a chicken, that family brought out some old bacon, and Aunt Li brought eggs Come here, as for the greens and cabbages, as long as there are some in the field, they are all picked and brought over.

Li E led all the aunts in the kitchen, busy making tea and delivering water, cooking and cooking, and it was bound to treat those who came to announce the good news well.

Li Heshi came in and started to help, Li E was surprised when she saw her, and asked, "Why is the second sister-in-law here?"

Li Heshi was in a good mood, so she talked nonsense, and no one cared about her.

In the end, the official messenger who announced the good news was full, took the happy money given by the village head, and said a lot of auspicious congratulations, and then left satisfied. The happy money was left by Li Yu when he left before. In case there is something urgent, but now I have taken part of it to reward the official servant, it can be regarded as the best use of everything.

When Li Yu returned to the village, everyone came out to welcome the news, each with beaming faces, and one mouthful of Mr. Li, which made Li Yu's head full of black lines. Is he so old? He was only in his twenties, and he was really upset that a young man was called an old man in his seventies and eighties by them.

Li Yu quickly stopped calling him. Whoever calls him Master Li again will turn his back on him!

Li Wentian stroked his beard and said with a smile: "You have already won the Tongsheng, and if you go on, you will be called Master Xiucai, Master Juren, and you will have to call it that sooner or later."

Li Yu waved his hand, "It's up to you, call it whatever you want, Mr. Li Three is fine, boy Yu is fine, just don't call me master, you'll be called old."

As soon as the words came out, the people around him burst into laughter, this Li Yu has really become a scholar, but he is not a scholar at all. The arrogance he had was still the same as before, without any change.

This made the people in the village a little more intimate. Look, this Li Yu is the one who can really convince everyone. He is a scholar raised by them in Shuanghe Village. He is not like Li Xingyan. He went to the town to study for a few years. I really think that I am not a farmer. Whenever I meet him when I go back to the village, I always look like I have eyes that grow into the sky. They are all gradually alienated. If it weren't for the fact that Li Xingyan is the only scholar in Shuanghe Village, who would be willing to put his hot face on someone else's cold ass.

Now it's all right, this Li Yu is promising, not only leading the villagers to earn money, but also passing the exams. In the future, Li Yu will go all the way to the top, take the exams for talents, and win the exams, and Shuanghe Village will be famous far and wide.

Li Wentian also laughed for a while, and then said: "Okay, third boy, when you come back today, the village will welcome you and celebrate your passing the exam."

Knowing that it was the kindness of the villagers, Li Yu didn't refuse, and handed over After thanking everyone, the people in the village dispersed and began to prepare, killing fish and chickens was a no-brainer.

"Third boy, isn't this Li Xingyan with you?" After Li Wentian and the others dispersed, he pulled Li Yu and asked in a low voice.

Li Yu was a little strange. He didn't understand why the village head asked Li Xingyan. He and Li Xingyan didn't have a good relationship. Everyone knew about it. Li Xingyan kept saying that he cheated in the county examination, and finally went to the county magistrate. Fortunately, he He proved himself. If not, he would have put him in prison. In the end, Li Xingyan failed to harm others and ended up harming himself. He was sentenced to 30 boards in front of everyone. He hated Li Yu even more. If he really wanted to sigh a little bit about literature and art, it would probably be about Shengyu and He Shengliang.

"No, we weren't together when we went there, and I haven't met him in Fucheng, so I guess he was with his classmates." Regarding Li Xingyan, Li Yu also held a dispensable attitude, anyway, it doesn't matter people. "Uncle Li, why did you suddenly ask about Li Xingyan?"

Li Wentian smiled awkwardly, and told about the news that the official came to announce the good news two days ago. After the official left, Li Wang made another big fuss, saying that her family Li Xingyan also passed the exam, but he never saw the official messenger to announce the good news. He didn't know what happened, so he asked Li Yu.

Li Yu understood, and said with a smile: "I've read all the case lists in the government examination, and there is no Li Xingyan's name, so I think he failed. However, he should be back in two days, when the time comes Only when he fails in the middle will his own words have credibility."

When Li Wentian heard what Li Yu said, he was also very embarrassed. Originally, everyone was optimistic that Li Xingyan would pass the exam, but Li Yu was just going through the motions. Unexpectedly, the result was the other way around. Hey! Things change like this.

Li Yu and his wife returned home, took a rest and washed up, and then Li Yu went to Li's house with the gift he had prepared. No matter what, the original owner's parents are still there, so it is still necessary to send some gifts over every festival. , other people can't find fault. He plans to become an official in the future, so he should be more cautious about these small things. If he is not careful in doing things and is caught in the pigtails, he may become a political opponent. your reason.

Therefore, superficial work must be done. Besides, although the original owner's parents were eccentric, they still raised the original owner for twenty years. Without the original owner, how could he appear here. In the past, he couldn't tell who was right and who was wrong, but now he just needs to keep the etiquette correct.

When he came to Li's house, Mrs. Li Wang was very interested in his eyes and nose, wishing to pounce on him and bite him, but Mrs. Li He smiled and was very enthusiastic.

Li Yu ignored them and went straight into his father's room in the back room.

When Li Wencai saw Li Yu, he stood up hastily, and then pretended to be casual and said: "I'm back, sit down."

Li Yu nodded, "Well, I'm back, this is the flower maw brought back from Fucheng, it has kidney tonic , the effect of nourishing the tendons, you can keep it." After he finished speaking, he handed over the gift box.

Li Wencai refused to answer, with disapproval on his face, "What do you think you are wasting money to buy these things? You don't spend money like this."

Li Yu put it on the table with a smile, and lightly revealed it. On this topic, "Father, it's just a little care, I know it."

Li Wencai glared at him and asked, "Is it okay to go out this time?

" Do you know everything?"

Li Wencai was silent for a long time before slowly nodding.

"Now how can I say that I am promising now, so dad has nothing to say to me?" Li Yu asked with a smile.

What else can I say? Li Wencai took a deep breath of dry smoke, and then spit out the circles under his eyes, covering his entire face in the smoke.

Li Yu shook his head. This stubborn old man refuses to let go of what he has decided. Is it so difficult to realize his mistakes?

After a long time, Li Wencai's voice sounded faintly, "San'er, your nephew, did he really fail the exam?" At first they had hoped that the person who announced the good news might be behind, but after waiting for a day, he didn't come. If you don't come for two days, I'm afraid the good news won't come. But he still didn't give up, he had to ask for the exact news.

Li Yu narrowed his eyes slightly and raised the corners of his lips, "Father, do you want to hear the truth or lies? Even if some things are clearly stated, there are still people who are unwilling to give up and are willing to be blinded. How about a sentence? Speaking of which? Well, you will never wake up a person who pretends to be asleep."

Li Wencai's heart was shocked, and he sighed, "San'er, you have really changed now, for the better, so that we all I don't know each other anymore, this is very good, live a good life, and father also hopes that you can go further in the future."

"Thank you for your auspicious words, don't worry, I will do what you wish."

Li Yu didn't stay long, and accompanied Li Wencai spoke for a while, then took his leave and left.

Going further and further away, leaving the Li family far behind, gradually seeing a familiar figure, the smile on the corner of Li Yu's mouth deepened. With such a person by his side all the time, what regrets are there?

He trotted forward, gently took Wen Jinbai's hand, and held it tightly.

Under the afterglow of the setting sun, two slender figures stood close together.

The author has something to say: Well, it is estimated that there are still two or three chapters where the affairs of Li Yu's family will come to an end, and the Li family will also have an ending, and the next step is to become an official and aim at the world. That is, home, country, and world.

The stupid author may have some details and things like that, and the arrangements are not thoughtful, please bear with me, and thank you for supporting me all the time, bow! Haha, in fact, everyone is so familiar, so I won't say too many polite words. I hope that everyone's studies and work will go smoothly, and all wishes will come true! May everyone be treated with kindness...