Chapter 2

Li He covered his mouth with a handkerchief, and said with a smile: "There used to be a person in our place, who also lived in idleness. Later, the family married him and called his daughter-in-law. The whole person changed, and he was subdued by his wife." It's a post, it's changed so suddenly."

"Really? Is there such a thing?" Li Zhao asked.

Li He nodded, "Isn't that right. I just thought, if I can tell my brother-in-law a family relationship, maybe he will change for the better?"

Everyone was silent, and this seemed to be a kind of helplessness There is a way.

"The words are good, but the matter of marrying a daughter-in-law cannot be accomplished in a short while." Li Cheng said.

"What the boss said is, where can I find such a suitable person?" Li Zhaoshi shook her head sadly. I'm afraid it's too late, who will tell the girl? I'm afraid this matter is difficult!

Li He seemed to have seen through everyone's thoughts, covered his mouth with one hand and said, "It's not impossible."

Everyone looked at her, and Li He felt proud, with a big belly, and his voice raised a bit. "I heard from Brother Shun that there are people in town who specialize in the business of buying and selling people. If we spend money, are we afraid we won't be able to buy people?"

As soon as these words came out, mother-in-law Li Zhaoshi began to think about it. However, Li Wang objected loudly: "How can this be done? The buyer doesn't know how much money he should spend?" Well, it's really not worthwhile to spend money to buy someone to come back to be the wife of the third child. With this money, you might as well buy some books for your son. If I want to use money to buy a daughter-in-law for the third child, I feel very unhappy in my heart.

Li He looked at her contemptuously. How could such a stupid pig give birth to a son who can read? Thinking of her two daughters, she panicked in her heart, but she touched her stomach, this baby must be a son, and her son will definitely be better than the son of the old family when it is born, and she will have to let her own The son was the number one scholar in the examination.

She smiled softly, "Don't tell me you don't need to spend the dowry money? The sister-in-law also had a lot of dowry money back then?" In fact, she also has her own plans. Are you willing to marry me? Except for people who are open to money, if you want to talk about marriage, you are afraid that you will have to spend a lot of money. It is much better to buy someone back than to spend a lot of money to talk about marriage. Moreover, after getting married, you will have a family of your own. Behind the scenes, the sister-in-law was instigated by this simple-minded woman to separate the younger brother-in-law and go out to live alone. In this way, she would not have to raise such a big person for nothing. To be honest, she was not too worried about her own things under the same roof as the younger brother-in-law. Well, it's also a good thing that my brother-in-law slipped into my elder brother's door this time. If it was her house, just thinking about it would be scary.

Mrs. Li Wang was so stunned by her that she couldn't speak, and her face turned green and white. When she married, the family did ask for a lot of dowry money, but the man in his family was the boss. The first time the Li family said they were married Naturally, it will be more grand, but don't think she doesn't know that the second daughter-in-law is from the town, so the dowry is no less than hers. How many valuables have been sent over?

"Oh! Oh! Look at my quick talk, don't listen to my nonsense, sister-in-law, don't be angry with my sister!" Li He pretended to slap himself lightly twice, blocked Li Wang's mouth in time, and then Continuing the topic just now, he said: "The price of a girl's house must be more expensive, but I heard that there are also men who sell brothers, can this brother also be a wife? Besides, it's not about choosing an oiran. I'm sorry, the price of a guy with an average appearance is also low. For us peasants, just choose an average-looking one to live a down-to-earth life. Anyway, when the lights are blown at night, who can see clearly or not? "

This makes a lot of sense, what does a farmer's wife look like? As long as he can work, it's fine. The second daughter-in-law said that the brother is good. The brother is stronger and can work better than women. The third child is lazy, and it's just right to have a diligent brother who can work.

There are not only men and women in this world, there is also a kind of brother in between, who looks like a man, but is thinner and thinner than a man, and can have children like a woman, but, brother It is very difficult to conceive. It is very common to marry a brother in a big family. If it is difficult for a brother to conceive a child, then marry a few more concubines to make up for it. Or many people let the brother be a concubine, so that the inheritance of the family is not good. The thing is, generally speaking, it is rare for a peasant family to marry a brother. After all, it is difficult for a farmer to support the family. Where can I raise a concubine?

When Li Wang heard Li He's words, he thought about it and found it very reasonable, so he stopped talking.

"Second daughter-in-law, Shunzi really said that?" Li Zhaoshi asked.

Li He nodded, "There are many people in our town who have bought people. The people they bought are rootless, even if they have something, they are not afraid of people running away." She has lived in the town since she was a child. It's clear, and I often hear that someone bought a little lady, someone bought a beautiful brother, and so on. In the case of a brother-in-law, she took her heart and secretly asked her husband to go quietly. Asked about the market.

Li Zhaoshi was a little moved, and quietly poked the head of the family with his elbow.

"I'll talk about it after the second child and the others come back." Li Wencai coughed, tapped the cigarette stick on the sole of his shoe a few times, and shook out the excess ash, and said with a final word.

Fortunately, it didn't take long for Li Shun to drag the youngest Li Yu into the door.

Li Yuzhen pulled on his shoes and was dragged staggeringly by Li Shun. When he arrived in the yard, he saw the whole family was there, and he broke away from Li Shun's hand indifferently, and said dissatisfiedly, "Second brother, what are you doing?" What? What are you talking about? Can't you talk about something?"

Li Wencai was so angry when he saw Li Yu's appearance, he slapped his thigh and stood up, and shouted, "You bastard, look at what you did."

Li Yu glanced at it, and used his little finger to pick out his ear, "Father! What's the matter? Who are you trying to scare with such a big battle?"

Li Wencai's face was livid with anger, and his chest heaved unsteadily, "Beast, let me see if I don't kill you bastard." After finishing speaking, he grabbed the hoe stick by the side wall and Waved towards Li Yu.

Li Yu was startled, jumped away quickly, and kept saying, "Father! What are you doing? What are you doing? Are you crazy? Someone will die."

Seeing this, Li Cheng knew that his father had really moved Angry, afraid that something would happen, Li Wencai was almost pissed off when he went over to hold him back. He pointed at Li Yu with trembling fingers, and kept cursing words like bastards and bastards, and Li Zhaoshi was also frightened. When he arrived, he rushed forward to give the old man a break.

"If you have something to say, don't you say it well..." Seeing that the situation was wrong, Li Yu shrank his neck, seeing his second brother Li Shun glaring at him fiercely, he finally stopped talking halfway.

Li Wencai took a deep breath, "Okay, let me ask you, did you go into your elder brother's room this morning? Did you take your sister-in-law's things?"

Li Yu's eyes rolled around. , muttering: "Who said that? Who saw me enter the eldest brother's room? Don't talk nonsense."

Li Wencai wanted to go up and give him a few sticks again. This scoundrel deserves to be beaten to death. The second child was held back.

Hearing Li Yu's words, Li Wang obviously didn't want to admit it, and said hurriedly, "His uncle, give me back my silver hairpin."

"What silver hairpin? I don't know, what about your silver hairpin, sister-in-law I want it?" Li Yu put on a faceless look.

"How dare you deny it! Xingchang saw that you entered your eldest brother's room early in the morning, and your sister-in-law's silver hairpin disappeared. It's fine if you return the things today. If you don't hand them over, I will have to call you today." I'll kill you." Li Wencai scolded.

Li Yu curled his lips and stopped talking, he didn't see that little brat there, hum! How dare you say it out, this brat really deserves a beating.

Li Shun also persuaded: "Third brother, hand over the things you have taken, so as not to make father angry. You see, if you make father angry, we brothers will not forgive you."

Li Yu looked left and right, whispered Said: "Isn't it just a broken hairpin, which is worth such a big battle?"

As soon as the words came out, everyone knew that he took the things, and Li Wang immediately cried out, "God damn it!" Ah! This is the thought left to me by my mother! Are you still a human being? My family's things are stolen, so why did Li's family have thieves?"

Li Yu frowned, never seen such a petty person, Just a broken hairpin, so shameless and screaming, is it embarrassing?

The veins on Li Wencai's forehead were throbbing. There was already a figure outside the yard. It seemed that they were neighbors who were alarmed by the movement of the Li family. They came to see what was going on. "Enough! If you make trouble again, get out!"

Li Wencai got angry, but Li Wang didn't dare to make a big scene, so his voice was much quieter.

Li He came to Li Wang's side, supported Li Wang, and persuaded: "Father will uphold justice, sister-in-law, just wait, there is no need to make such an ugly scene."

Li Wang was sobbing. Shut up, and heard Li He whisper in his ear: "Let's get through this for a while, hey! Living under the same roof, who can't bear it? It's impossible for my uncle to belong to the Li family. Drive him out? If we can separate the family, who would like to serve this idler?"

Li Wang's eyes lit up when he heard this, and he secretly calculated in his heart that it might be impossible to separate the family, but he can make a fuss and separate the younger brother-in-law. It's not that there are such pioneers in the village. This kind of person doesn't do anything at home, but only knows how to eat and drink. Who can support him for a lifetime?