Chapter 66

It turned out that because the former county magistrate had done many outrageous things, they, as yamen servants, obeyed orders, and naturally did some outrageous things. However, after the county magistrate fled, they were the first to be criticized, and everyone regarded them as accomplices Running dogs, no matter what they do, there are people who say bad things behind their backs, poke their spines, and make them unable to lift their heads.

But they also have their own difficulties, they really can't help themselves! Why can't anyone understand them?

Li Yu walked up to them and glanced at the dozen or so yamen servants. They were obviously a little cautious, and their attitude was extremely submissive. He had sent Li Feng out to inquire about the news before, and he had already understood the situation of these people. I also have a lot of emotion, and I really don't know if I should sympathize with their experience.

"This official is Li Yu, the county magistrate of Juping County who just took office. I think you should know all about it. You are also old people in the Yamen of Juping County. I will not comment on what the previous county magistrate did. , but I have my set of rules here, if you are willing to obey, you can stay, if you violate the rules I made, then don't blame me for driving people away mercilessly." Li Yu's voice was not Big, but it can be accurately passed into the ears of everyone.

Everyone looked at each other in blank dismay, not understanding what Li Yu meant by this? What rules and regulations, what does not comment on the previous magistrate, did he make a set of rules so that they must not disobey? But if he still asks them to help the evildoers like the previous magistrate, will they still obey orders?

Everyone was whispering, unsure of what to do in their hearts, Li Yu stopped and looked at them without interrupting them.

In the end, Zhang Dafa took a step forward and cupped his hands and said, "Please tell me clearly, my lord."

Li Yu nodded, walked around a few times, and then said: "First, don't do things wrong and do things wrong. Second, don't use power for personal gain, deceive superiors and inferiors. Third, don't bully the people and act as a domineering. This is the most basic The above points, if I find out that those who have committed the above points, not to mention dismissal, they will be punished. This is all I can think of for the time being, and I can increase or decrease as appropriate in the future."

Everyone was stunned, and what the county magistrate said was true of? Many of them are still worried about what kind of person this new county magistrate will be, and whether he will be the same as the previous county magistrate. If this is the case, then they can do without the status of this yamen servant. Over the years, they have also thought through a lot. The county magistrate is an outsider who can leave at any time, but they are natives of Juping County. They want to live here for a long time and fight against the villagers. What good fruit to eat? Looking at what they have experienced over the years is also clear.

Now, after hearing these orders issued by Mr. Li, it seems that they are different from the previous county magistrate. If this is really a good official, then they will be motivated to follow suit.

Zhang Dafa thought for a while, and replied: "My lord, I used to follow the magistrate, obey orders, and indeed did a lot of things that shouldn't be done. We didn't want to, and I regretted it long ago. The villain is here I just want to ask a question, is your lord acting the same as the previous county magistrate?"

His question was a bit bold, and he was willing to go all out, if this lord Li is the same as the previous one, he might as well give up his body Pi, go back to buy pork, he has had enough of the indifference of the villagers, he still wants to be an upright person, but it is a pity that he did not understand this truth before, and followed others to do things with no conscience, and now he has long regretted it.

These words also asked some people's heartfelt thoughts, people are not grass and trees, how can they be ruthless? The mistakes you make, of course you have to bear it yourself, think about your own actions, and you don't blame others for how they treat you.

Li Yu smiled, "I have heard a thing or two about what the former magistrate did. He is suicidal. This official has always acted upright and is not afraid of the shadow, but people are not sages and sages. If you make a mistake, you can accept everyone's supervision, and you can bring it up to me, and if there is a mistake, I can also correct it."

As soon as the words came out, everyone looked at me and I looked at you, They have never seen such an official before, and if they can say such words to their subordinates, it proves that this person is not a bad person. Looking at the straight-shouldered Master Li in front of him, maybe this Master Li is really different from other officials. same?

Li Yu waited for a while before continuing: "Since I have come here and taken over this mess, I have the confidence to clean up this mess, and not only to clean it up, but also to develop it better. Let the people in Juping County live a good life, and return Juping County to a clean and peaceful world." The

surroundings quieted down, and I don't know how long it took before a voice of applause sounded, and everyone came back to their senses. In a word, then they will follow suit. If he can't do it, he can't blame them for his betrayal.

Everyone expressed their intentions and were willing to follow the county magistrate and do a good job for the county magistrate. Li Yu looked at them. These people were his first grass-roots team. With people, it would be easier to handle things.

Li Yu introduced Li Feng to them. He planned to arrange Li Feng in, give him an official status as a yamen servant first, and then find a way to plan for him after doing well in the future.

The county office is very dilapidated because of the previous smashing. This is just a facade. If it is too bad, it will give people a bad impression, so it is necessary to repair it. Li Yu then handed over this matter to Wu Chun and asked him to take someone to do it. As for the money needed, it was naturally paid from the public account, but now the public account has been emptied by the previous magistrate. There was no other way, so Li Yu had to advance the money.

Looking at the large sum of money transferred from his private account, Li Yu couldn't help but feel pain in his heart. Everyone said that the prefect was cleared for three years, and there was a hundred thousand snowflakes in silver. . Fortunately, he sold Xu Fangzhai Fangzi before and earned a lot of money, otherwise he would have no choice.

Wen Jinbai couldn't help laughing when he saw his painful appearance, "If you don't go to the old one, you can't get the new one. Just spend the money and make it again. Why worry about yourself?"

Li Yu said with a bitter face, "You don't understand, this But the family business we earned by ourselves, we worked so hard for so long to earn such a little, and we spent it all at once, how could we not feel distressed, no, just this time, public and private are two different things, we must distinguish between public and private "

"Yes, yes, you are right, just this time, now Juping County is waiting for prosperity, how can such a small amount of family wealth be used, there are many places that need money." Wen Jinbai She poured a cup of tea and handed it to him.

Li Yu picked up the teacup, took a sip, the tea was slightly bitter, which made him take a breath, smashed his mouth and said: "I know, everything is difficult at the beginning, I have to find a way to attract investment, so that those wealthy businessmen Let's send you money."

Wen Jin pursed her lips and smiled, "I'm not a fool, why should I send you money for nothing? Besides, even if I send money, I'm afraid the bandit dens along the way have not been delivered yet. Juping County was sent to the bandit den."

Li Yu nodded thoughtfully, "That makes sense, so our first step is to solve the problem of banditry. With a safe investment environment, we can It will attract people to come and do business."

Wen Jinbai was also a little worried. This banditry has become a hidden danger in this place. At the beginning, there was the first wave of people who were forced into the mountain to become bandits. Later, the situation became more and more difficult, so more people entered the mountain, forming a As far as he knows, there are two major forces, Funiu Mountain and Luming Mountain, not to mention large and small dens, they rob passing merchants, or forcibly demand the property of the rich. In order to survive, they have always been villagers, and they chose this road because they were forced to have nowhere to go by exorbitant taxes. Therefore, eight to nine out of ten people in the radius are related to bandits. I'm afraid that a single hair will affect the whole body, causing indignation and extreme resistance at that time, then their ending will be the same as that of the previous magistrate, and their lives may be in danger.

"You have to think of a perfect plan for these bandits, otherwise you may lose more than you gain. King Su has been here for two years and sent people to clear the bandits, but it still has no effect, and there is no good way to solve the problem. You But you must be careful." Wen Jinbai said what he was worried about, and Chen Zizhuo's letter informed him of the situation in the Southwest, and his worries were not unreasonable. Li Yu took his hand with a smile and played with his slender fingers, " Do

n't worry, the method is thought up by people. I will never act rashly if I am not sure."

If you have any ideas or plans, it is best to write to King Su, after all, you are in his fief, and you are also a subject of the fief now, so you must not go past him." Wen Jinbai warned.

Li Yu nodded to show that he understood. It was only later that he learned about the current fiefdom system, which is a bit similar to the ancient Han Dynasty's enfeoffment system. A piece of fiefdom was granted to the prince to become king on his own. Then the officials, people, and taxation system in this fiefdom They are all ruled by the king of the fief, and the court only needs to pay tribute from the fief every year. Of course, places without fiefdoms are also controlled by the imperial court.

King Su's fiefdom is not that big, and Li Yu's Juping County is among them. Mr. Chen also deliberately arranged him in this place. Firstly, it means that King Su can take care of one or two, and secondly, he also wants Li Yu to help Su. The king takes care of a county and cleans up the officials.

In short, he is now under King Su, so he has to do things for King Su, and he is regarded as a courtier of King Su. Li Yu didn't feel much about this point. In his view, it was about the same principle that whoever pays the wages would help others. In a word, he is now a wage earner, and the boss is King Su.

When Wen Jinbai saw Li Yu agreeing, he was somewhat relieved. He was afraid that Li Yu wouldn't understand the key points, and he would be tossing around by himself.

Just when Li Yu was thinking about how to write the letter, Su Wang Qihuan's letter had already been delivered first. Presumably, it was Mr. Chen who wrote to explain the situation, so this letter came about.

When Li Yu opened the letter, King Su's tone was very kind and peaceful, showing that he would act as Li Yu's backing, and let Li Yu let go of his hands and feet, without having to look forward and backward. Now the fiefdom is seriously plagued by banditry, the land is barren, and the finances are unable to make ends meet. There are many difficulties. It is necessary to work together to tide over the difficulties together, to do our best for the people, and so on.

I have to say that Mr. Chen is still very accurate in judging people, otherwise he probably would not have agreed to Chen Zizhuo to be Su Wangfei. It is very rare for Su Wang to be worried about the people, compared to fighting for that chair in the capital. When the other princes who fought against each other came, he was like a clear stream.

Li Yu thought for a while, and replied to the letter in a well-regulated manner. This relationship should be maintained well. With King Su as the backing, then he would not be bound when he did things.

Banditry, banditry, the top priority, but how to solve it?

But thinking about it doesn't bother him. He can learn a lot. After all, there are 5,000 years of history. The wisdom of the ancients and the present is endless, but he can't copy it. He has to sum it up. Fan, sorting out the best method is the only way to be useful in combination with the current situation at this stage.

Li Yu looked up at the sky, and returned Juping County to a bright future, so let's set this small goal first.

The author has something to say: Thank you everyone for your support, haha, don't raise too fat, a son who is too fat is really unattractive... Cover your face... I will work hard... Thank you guys Comments, favorites, subscriptions, mines, nutrient solution, love you all! Refill! Thanks to the little angels who voted for me to overlord or irrigate nutrient solution during the period of 2020-07-1209:23:21~2020-07-1310:01:46~

Thanks to the little angels who cast landmines: 1 act of misbehavior;

thanks The little angel of irrigation nutrient solution: Fuxiu, 1 bottle of plum, orchid, bamboo and chrysanthemum;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!