Chapter 80

These people on Luming Mountain are all the elites of the elites he trained. With them as the foundation, isn't it easy to develop an iron army?

Qi Huan was surprised and didn't understand the meaning of Li Yu's words. How could he underestimate them? He watched them build up. At that time, they walked part of the mountain, and eliminated some of the unqualified people. There were only three hundred people left. In the past few years, they often sent out to suppress bandits, but the number did not increase. .

In Li Yu's words, these people are enough, too much is also a burden, and it will cost a lot more just for money, food and armaments. He listened to this suggestion and thought about it, so he didn't insist on it Increase the number of people.

Now he regretted it a bit. If he had known today, the sergeants on Luming Mountain should have recruited more soldiers. Anyway, the more the better.

Li Yu poured a cup of tea unhurriedly, handed it to Qi Huan, poured another cup for himself, took a sip before continuing, "That's right, although there are only 300 people now, based on these 300 people It is not impossible to develop an army of 3,000, 30,000, or even 300,000, but is it possible for His Highness to support such an army?"

Qi Huan was dumbfounded, and Li Yu said in a big tone, such a well-trained army can It doesn't just happen out of thin air. He thought about Li Yu's problem. Thirty thousand and three hundred thousand was too much. Could it be enough to support three thousand people at present?

"Sir, are you sure?" Qi Huan was excited. He had never thought that he could have an army, and now he had this opportunity, so why didn't he be extremely happy.

Without diamonds, don't take up porcelain work, Li Yu is naturally sure. In recent years, Luming Mountain's reputation has long been established in the southwest region, and the people in the southwest don't know that those bandits are the heroes of Luming Mountain. Yes, and finally give the people a peaceful and clean life. As long as they say hello to recruit people, more people will come, and any one of their original three hundred people can lead a team, three or five thousand people, it's a trivial matter.

When it was first established, he had already established the rules and regulations. Over the years, it has gradually improved a lot. As long as it continues according to the regulations, it doesn't need much effort at all.

"After the flood is over and everything returns to normal, the expropriation plan can be implemented. The boundaries of Suzhou and other disaster-stricken counties and towns can issue notices saying that Luming Mountain will expropriate able-bodied people. I believe it will not take long to form a branch The new army." From Li Yu's mouth, everything became simple.

"Good! Good!" Qi Huan struck with both fists, and said excitedly, "I'll let someone do it when I get back."

Li Yu nodded, "Your Highness just wait and see what happens, develop your power in secret, and don't stand out in anything, otherwise It's not good if the court finds out what's going on here."

Qi Huan naturally knew the key points, and he would be careful without Li Yu reminding him.

"Then come back quickly, Your Highness. This place is currently suffering from serious flooding, and it is really inappropriate for Your Highness to be in a dangerous place."

Although Qi Huan still wanted to hear about Li Yu's future plans, he also knew that this place is not suitable for staying for a long time, so he nodded kindly, " What should we do after we go back?"

"Your Highness will first quietly disclose the news to Nan Wang and the Wang family, and we should not be in charge of the rest as to what they will do after learning the news." Li Yu thought After thinking for a while, he said: "The disaster in the upper reaches of the Jiajiang River is the top priority. Your Highness should send capable people to supervise the disaster relief and minimize the loss."

Qi Huan's eyes lit up, and he decided to release the news when he went back. Li Yu said later, and said: "The disaster relief people have already been sent there. I plan to get the donation you mentioned last time when I go back this time."

Li Yu smiled, and Qi Huan could take his words to heart and Doing so shows that he attaches great importance to it, "Okay, but the officials responsible for this matter must choose carefully. In fact, the common people are really good. As long as they can survive, they can accept whatever happens."

After Qi Huan left, Li Yu joined the army fighting the flood again.

Fortunately, after the danger in the saddle section was ruled out, Hong Feng was already safe once the peak passed. Everyone breathed a sigh of relief and looked at Li Yu with admiration. If it wasn't for him, Juping County might have been destroyed. The water was flooded. The good life that the common people have just lived, has to go back to the past.

Half a month later, the cloudy and rainy sky finally cleared up, and finally saw the sun. This year's flood situation finally passed, and people ran around happily to tell each other. fragrant.

After Li Yu returned to the county office, he slept peacefully for a whole day and night before recovering.

As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Wen Jinbai who was guarding the bed, smiled easily, and took his hand.

"Are you awake? I'll help you get some water to drink." Wen Jinbai got up and poured a cup of hot water, and handed it to Li Yu.

Li Yu took it, took a big sip, and then sighed comfortably.

"Are you done with your work outside?" Li Yu asked.

Wen Jinbai has been busy with his younger sister and brother-in-law in the icing workshop and icing business, and they are usually busy. Li Yu opened his eyes and saw Wen Jinbai accompanying him, so he asked this question.

Wen Jinbai smiled, "These things have been on the road for a long time, and there is no need for people to watch them all the time. Besides, there are

younger sisters and brother-in-laws around, so don't worry." There is one thing, in the past three years, they have dealt with wealthy businessmen in the Southwest. At the beginning, Li Yu could see that the two of them had business minds, and he specially focused on training them. Now there is no rich businessman who has dealt with them. Headache.

"That's true." Of course Li Yu knew it, but seeing Wen Jinbai's good mood today, he couldn't help asking, "Is there anything to be happy about? You've been laughing all the time."

Wen Jinbai took the clothes over and dressed Li Yu neatly, pursed his lips and said with a smile: "There is indeed one thing to be happy about. I originally thought I would tell you about it after dinner, but since you asked, it doesn't hurt to say it now." "

Li Yu cooperated with Wen Jinbai's movements, hearing what he said, also aroused curiosity, "Let's listen to what is going on."

"Ah Zhuo, no, it was Princess Su who gave me the There is news that my younger brother's matter seems to be a little bit tighter. He has sent more people to the north to investigate. He said that it may not be long before there will be definite news. When the time comes, he will notify me as soon as he has news. ." Wen Jinbai's tone was full of joy.

Over the years, they, the Chen family and Su Wangfu have sent many people to inquire about the news of Wen Jinbai's younger brother Wen Jinxuan. At the beginning, Li Yu established the Sugar Frosting Chamber of Commerce and handed it over to Wen Jinbai to take care of it, because the merchants could go there. In various places, it is also easy to inquire about news, but there has been no news at all in these years.

"This is great. Now I can finally let go of half of my heart." Li Yu is also very happy. He knows the importance of Wen Jinxuan to Ah Jiu. Now that there is news, it will not take long for good news to spread. Come on, Ah Jiu won't worry all day long.

Wen Jinbai nodded, "He must have suffered a lot at such a young age. He was still so young when his family was ruined. If possible, I really hope I can suffer instead of him."

Li Yu held him in his arms Li, rubbed his hair, and said softly: "You have already suffered too much. Now the sky is as people wish, and it is the greatest blessing for the younger brother to have news. We are just waiting to be able to get together again." One day."

Wen Jinbai nodded, full of joy, and began to look forward to the arrival of this day.

Li Yu's eyes are deep. Wen Jinbai has let go of his past grudges, and he has to let go. His enemy has climbed to the supreme position, and no one dares to compete with him. What Ah Jiu is looking for now is just a stable life Forget it, although he never said anything, but every time he dreamed back at midnight, he was always the one who wet the pillow towel with tears.

Li Yu feels pity in his heart. His Ah Jiu has endured too much and bears too much. He will help them avenge the revenge of Ah Jiu's family. It won't be too long. The opportunity has come. Ah Jiu's enemy pulled down the altar and asked Ah Jiu to avenge himself.

"You haven't eaten for almost two days. I've ordered the chef to cook your favorite dishes. You should eat more. Look at how thin you are these days." "

Wen Jinbai's ramblings interrupted Li Yu's thoughts, and Li Yu simply put everything down, took Wen Jinbai's hand and went to the dining room together.

In the rolling barracks in the north

, a group of men and horses galloped into the camp, led by a young man about 14 or 15 years old. This young man was dressed in white and armored. People underestimate.

As soon as they entered the camp, people surrounded them, saying hello and joking.

"Lieutenant Xuan, are you back?"

"Have you won a big victory today?"

"Lieutenant Xuan, when will you catch some barbarian women and aunts and come back to open the eyes of the brothers! Haha..."

...

all All the soldiers looked at the young man in the lead with respect or admiration. Lieutenant Xuan took the lead every time he went to the battlefield, and a silver spear shuttled like a dragon in his hand, unstoppable. There was a lot of wailing and screaming, and everyone ran away with their heads in their hands. Over time, the title of Little White Dragon with the Silver Spear spread among the enemy troops, and just hearing this name, they were already terrified and defeated.

In the past few years, as long as he led the team to fight, he has not lost a single battle. This time, it seems that he has brought back a lot of spoils. The soldiers who watched looked enviously at the people who came back with him, and sighed why they were unlucky. Well, why didn't he become a soldier under Colonel Xuan? Every time the soldiers led by Lieutenant Jiaxuan returned from victory, the spoils of war would be distributed a lot. Wen Jinxuan glared at the joking pawn, swung his

horsewhip on the man, and scolded with a smile: "You bastard, you want the barbaric mother-in-law to catch it yourself, why are you shouting here?"

The boss deliberately withdrew his strength, and the whip hit the person without pain or itching. The person laughed a few times, "Once a person like me goes, the mother-in-law and aunt will be scared and hide. Where can I catch it? Like Lieutenant Xuan, fair-skinned, everyone is scrambling to see it, just a few nice words can fool a few back."

Wen Jinxuan inherited the appearance of a frail scholar from the Wen family, and was born fair and handsome, and many people joked He also always talked about his appearance, and he didn't feel annoyed. Instead, he joked with them casually, eating very openly and without airs. No soldier in the army didn't like him.

"Well then, Bao Er, next time I go out, I will help you trick seven, eight, ninety girls and aunts back, and then don't be scared and hide."

Bao Er shrank his neck and kept waving his hands. Weirdly shouted: "Isn't it? Captain Xuan can't squeeze me dry with such a hand, can't, can't! I still have to save my energy to kill the enemy!"

"Haha..." the spectators around Seeing Bao Erer's cowardly appearance, they all laughed heartily.

Wen Jinxuan joked a few words, then walked towards the tent of the Chinese army. He still had to report the results of this battle, but he didn't have time to talk nonsense here.

In fact, the report is just a formality. This victory is just one of his big and small battles, and there is nothing special about it. He has long been used to it.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-07-2608:47:29~2020-07-2709:44:34~

Thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution : 2 bottles of plum, orchid, bamboo and chrysanthemum;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!