Chapter 61

In the days that followed, Li Yu completely relaxed. It has to be said that after the exam, he was really tired physically and mentally. He had to rest for a few days. During this period, he personally brought gifts, visited the house of Mr. Chen in the town, Xu Sheng's house in Xu Fangzhai, and Li Feng's place. Li Yu will never forget the people who treated him well. If there is a chance, He will definitely repay him back, and in the end he was enthusiastically dragged by Li Feng to drink for a long time.

With Li Feng's straightforward nature, Li Yu didn't intend to have a close relationship with him at first, after all, he is no longer the original owner. Li Feng is doing well in the town, and he is also ready to change his ways, so he no longer wants to have any interaction. However, after several contacts later, he also developed a little appreciation for this straightforward guy, so being a friend is also good.

Afterwards, Li Yu prepared to study behind closed doors. The college exam in August is not far away, and next year it will be the national exam. As long as he can win a candidate, he can find a way to get a spot for an outsider, although it is not as good as a Jinshi to be an official. , the official position is only down to the county magistrate, but it is enough for him to have a county. If it is a little more remote, no one will take care of you at all. There is no intrigue and intrigue in the court. You can do whatever you want in a corner of Pianan.

After returning from the town, it has been calm for a few days. Unexpectedly, someone knocked on the door in a panic early this morning, "Brother Li, go and have a look quickly, there is something wrong with the Li family stall."

Li Yu thought With a click, "What's going on? Please explain clearly."

The visitor probably didn't know much about what was going on, but said: "Li Xingyan came back early this morning. It seems that he was arrested. There are more than ten He's a burly man, extremely fierce, and he's blocking Li's house right now, and I don't know how Li Xingyan got into trouble with these people."

Li Yu heard this, but couldn't think of a reason, so he simply thought about going over to see what happened. What happened, he explained to Wen Jinbai, and then followed the visitor to the direction of Li's house.

Before approaching, the outside of Li's house was surrounded by villagers. Li Yu took a look, and even the village head Li Wentian rushed over. When the people around saw Li Yu coming, they automatically made way for Li Yu to pass.

Entering the yard, I saw more than a dozen vicious men with raised eyebrows and straight eyes, each of them was gearing up, and none of them seemed to be good. The people of the Li family shrank aside, only Li Wencai stood in the middle of the yard, smoking cigarettes one after another, while Li Xingyan, who hadn't seen him for a long time, was kneeling in the middle of the yard with snot and tears. wearing something.

Li Yu stepped forward and asked with a smile, "What is this for? Such a big battle?" The

leader was a middle-aged man with a scar on his face. He turned his head when he heard the voice, and saw Li Yu Yu frowned, cupped his hands and said, "Lao San Li, it's none of your business. The so-called repayment of debts is justified. Our visits are just to collect debts."

Ha! The feelings are still acquaintances, but it's true if you think about it. Li Yu has been in the town for more than ten years, and there is no one who doesn't know him. Li Yu looked at the man in front of him, and he also had some impressions in his mind. After thinking about it, he realized that this man was Lin Wuye from the Geely Bank in the town.

Li Xingyan also saw Li Yu. At this time, he didn't care about anything else, and rushed to Li Yu, crying, "Third Uncle, save me, Third Uncle, save me.

" Extremely disdainful, he sneered in his heart, and retreated a little distance without showing any signs.

"Hehe! Master Lin Wu, what's going on? I don't mean to be nosy, so I'm just curious." Li Yu asked with a smile.

Lin Wuye squinted his eyes and looked at him for a while. Li Yu was now wearing a scholar's green robe and Confucian shirt. Yu didn't have much contact with each other, and they occasionally met as acquaintances. I heard that Li Yu is now studying and taking the imperial examination, which seems to have really given him a way out.

Lin Wuye thought about it and explained the matter.

Li Yu combined Li Xingyan's statement, and finally figured out what was going on. It turned out that Li Xingyan bought the test questions before, but pretended that he knew the instruction of the academy in Fucheng, and went home to take the money and said it was a gift. I only collected three taels of silver, which was far from enough, so after returning to the town, at the instigation of my friends, I borrowed eight taels of silver from the lucky bank, and it was agreed that I would be able to pay it back after the government examination. Li Xingyan thought that as long as he passed the government examination, there would be many people who would fawn on him. Since he fawned on him, he would naturally get benefits, and he would be able to pay back the money casually at that time.

Li Xingyan imagined it very well. He thought that the rankings in the government examination were all guaranteed, so he didn't take such trivial matters to heart. However, when the results of the government examination came out, he was severely beaten in the face. He actually failed the ranking. Where can I get the money to repay the loan? Not only the eight taels of silver, but also the interest of rolling interest, which is not a small sum.

After returning from Fucheng, Li Xingyan dared not show his face. He hid in the house of his classmates and friends in the town. , Do you know where Li Xingyan is? How can Li Yu know that he is such a big man, and it is impossible to get lost. Although Fucheng is far from Qinghe Town, the journey is safe and worry-free, and he also said a few words of relief, saying yes Maybe playing with classmates and friends is also unknown. After Li Wencai heard it, he didn't know whether he believed it or not, and finally left with a hunched back.

I really didn't expect that Lin Wuye had sent someone to inquire about Li Xingyan's news. One by one, he beat Li Xingyan severely, and then took him back to Li's house to get money.

The Li family really didn't expect that Li Xingyan would cause such a disaster. He didn't return the eight taels of silver after the deadline.

Everyone in the Li family was frowning, and Li Wang's relatives were crying, not knowing whether they felt sorry for their son's beating, or because of the money they owed.

Only Li Heshi had an expression of watching the show.

"Third Uncle, help me, I know you will be able to come up with this money, the workshop makes so much money, it should be the property of our Li family, Third Uncle, it's only more than ten taels of silver, you can help me pay it back Come on, otherwise, otherwise they will really break my hands and feet!" Li Xingyan cried and said to Li Yu.

As soon as he said this, a glimmer of hope appeared on the faces of the Li family members, and Li Wencai also looked at Li Yu.

Li Yu just wanted to scold her, with a dog's expression on his face, he shouldn't be here.

"That's right! Third brother, our family has broken bones and tendons, so you can save your nephew." Li Wang also rushed over, as if grasping at straws.

The corner of Li Yu's mouth twitched, hehe! When you all worked together to drive me out, why didn't you say something like a family, a broken bone and a tendon?

"Third brother!" Li Wencai hesitated to speak, this is the only hope, "Look, can you..."

Li Yu smiled half-smile, "Father, why do you think that Li Xingyan made a mistake, I, an outsider, must have to pay the bill?"

Yes, when I sent him out of the house, I already said that from now on, there will be two families, and I will not care about anything that happens to Li Yu , don't ask for harsh words from the Li family in the future. Li Wencai's face was burning, what's the matter, now Li Yu is considered an outsider, how could he open his mouth like this.

However, they had no other choice but to be thick-skinned, "Third son, I...does this count as a loan from you? Will...will pay it back."

Li Yu frowned, "Father, in your heart, am I still inferior to this person?" He pointed to Li Xingyan on the ground, but looked at Li Wencai, Li Wencai didn't speak, Li Yu already understood the answer , in fact, what is it? He didn't care, he was just asking this question for the original owner.

The attitude is already here, Li Yu is a little weak, a little ridiculous, okay, who else does Li Yu need to agree with?

The village head Li Wentian couldn't stand it any longer, and stepped forward and said, "I'm talking about my brother, the three boys used to be bastards, so I won't say much, but now the three boys are extraordinary, and sooner or later they will fly to the sky. You are so confused, why do you only have your eldest grandson in your eyes?"

Li Wencai remained silent, and he was silent and didn't know what he was thinking.

Li Yu took two steps, stared at Li Xingyan and said, "The workshop in this village is Li Yu's property, not your Li family's property. Nephew, don't think about it. You have to bear the responsibility for the mistakes you make. Yes , no one will pay for your mistakes."

After he finished speaking, he said to Li Wencai: "Father, you are always my father, and it is logically possible for me not to agree to your request, but if you want me to take it all at once With so much money, do you think I can get it out?"

Li Wencai was taken aback, if Li Yu couldn't get it out, what should I do, he can't just watch his grandson become a useless person.

"How can you not get it out? You just don't want to see me well, and wish that my hands and feet would be cut off by these people, so that no one would argue with you?" Li Xingyan roared hysterically. In his eyes, Li Yu was Seeing that he was valued by the whole family, he was jealous, and this is why he would not save him.

It was rare for Li Yu to pay attention to him. He turned to the village chief Li Wentian and said, "Uncle Li, you should be the most clear about the workshops in this village. Please explain to me."

Li Wentian sighed, and said, "I was entrusted to take care of the workshop in the village when the third boy was away, so I know about the business." He paused, and glanced at Li Xingyan who was on the ground showing resentment. , I feel more and more that Li Wencai is an old fool, protecting such a thing, but pushing the treasure out.

He shook his head, glanced at the villagers who were watching the excitement, and then said loudly: "As we all know, this pastry workshop was founded by Li Yu alone, so this is Li Yu alone. In the first few months, due to The production is small, so the income and expenditure are not balanced at all, and the wages of the villagers are not enough at all, and Li Yu is responsible for the repayment." As soon as

the voice fell, the people in the village were in commotion. If the village chief does not speak out today, Everyone didn't know that Li Yu had done so much for the villagers. Some people thought that Li Yu had made a lot of money and had pink eyes, so he felt ashamed at the moment.

"In recent months, the situation has improved a bit. It can barely break even, but it is estimated that it will take some time to make a profit." After the words

fell, everyone fell silent.

Li Wencai's face was embarrassed, and the wrinkles between his brows deepened a little.

Lin Wuye watched the play for so long, and then he snorted coldly, "I don't care about you, I, Lin Wuye, have been in Qinghe Town for decades, and no one has ever dared to renege. You decide for yourself, yes Give me the answer as soon as possible, I don't have time to wait here." As soon as

Lin Wuye's voice fell, more than a dozen men behind him were already gearing up, waiting for Lin Wuye's order , they can do it at any time.