Chapter 43

Anyone who knew Li Yu on the road would give him pointers. Most of them were jokes, and some pulled their sons to teach him as a negative teaching material, "Look, this is not good at learning. If you dare to imitate your son, labor and capital will not break your legs."

Li Yu ignored them all, I just sneered in my heart, heh! A group of self-righteous people who look at the sky from the bottom of a well, why bother with them, anyway, the real chapter is seen in the imperial examination field, but I don't know what kind of face these people will have at that time.

Li Xingyan is in a very comfortable mood now. Seeing that everyone is making fun of Li Yu, he is extremely happy. Back then, he dared to say big things and wanted to compete with him. Who is he? He was so smart that even his master praised him. He was enlightened at the age of five, and now he has achieved something in his studies. He is just waiting for his next year's competition, but what about Li Yu? For twenty years, he has always been a bastard, studying? hehe! Don't know a few big characters, and still want to take the imperial examination like him? I really don't know where he got the courage.

Li Yu, Li Yu, one day you will kneel at my feet and beg me. He couldn't wait to imagine this day coming.

"Brother Xingyan, let's go quickly, today is the day when the little lady with thrush eyebrows will sing, I'm late, I'm afraid there will be no seats." Seeing that he was lagging behind, the friend who was traveling with him urged impatiently.

"It's coming, it's coming." Li Xingyan quickened his pace while agreeing.

"Hey! What's the matter with you? Why are you so absent-minded when you go to see the little lady with thrush eyebrows today? Don't worry! As long as you see the little lady with thrush eyebrows later, you will definitely have nothing to worry about, and you will have nothing to worry about." The friend was joking, and walked away shoulder to shoulder with Li Xingyan who had caught up.

Li Yu was picking and choosing in the largest jewelry store in the town, and finally his eyes lit up, and he fell in love with a sapphire hairpin. This jade hairpin is warm and simple, and it really suits Wen Jinbai's temperament.

In Li Yu's eyes, a young man like Wen Jinbai is a gentleman, who is as sharp as he is, and he is as sharp as a grinder. Coupled with this hosta, its temperament is even more icing on the cake. In this world, young people are like jade, and only jade can match it.

Then let's make a decision like this. When Wen Jinbai turns 18, this jade hairpin will be given to him as a gift, and I hope he will like it.

After ordering the clerk to wrap up the jade hairpin, Li Yu wobbled back.

In the following days, Li Yu's writing and reading became the most important part of his daily life with Wen Jinbai's company. Knowing that he had to concentrate on studying and preparing for the exam, no one in the village dared to bother him anymore. I have spoken, if anyone in the village dares to go to Li Yu and disturb his purity, don't blame him as the village chief for turning his face.

Therefore, people in the village tried to stay as far away from Li Yu's house as possible, and even if there were those who walked around, they would do so lightly, for fear of disturbing Li Laosan's study.

When Li Wencai heard about Li Yu studying and taking the imperial examination, he felt mixed feelings, both sad and relieved. That night, he even drank two bowls of old wine.

Li Yu is learning things very quickly. Although he started from scratch, he has already learned well.

Seeing that Wen Jinbai's eighteenth birthday is approaching. Li Yu had already started preparations. He made a big cake with his own hands and cooked some boiled eggs on it.

"I made this cake specially for your birthday. It's different from others. With candles on it, you can make a birthday wish. I believe it can come true." Li Yu took out the cake and handed another egg to the cake. Wen Jinbai, "When it's your birthday, you have to eat round eggs, so that all bad things will go away, and after that, you'll be safe and healthy for one year."

Li Yu remembers that when he was a child at his grandmother's house, there would be no cake for his birthday, but there would be an extra boiled egg, and then his grandmother would kindly say, "Little Yu'er is one year older again, eat a round one." Eggs, roll for a year, and the little fish will be safe and healthy."

When he grew up, Li Yu went to school in other places, and then kept his student status to serve as a soldier. After returning to complete his studies, he stepped into the society, busy, But on my birthday, I can no longer eat an egg cooked by my grandmother. He didn't feel it when he was a child, but later, he only felt that the eggs at that time were unique and would only be nostalgic.

Holding the warm egg in the palm of his hand, Wen Jinbai's heart was also warm.

The cake Li Yu made today was very different from usual. It was a round piece covered with a layer of snow-white, delicate, um, cream, according to what Li Yu said.

Li Yu lit a specially made candle, and then urged Wen Jinbai to make a wish.

Wen Jinbai was a little stunned, staring at Li Yu's face opposite the candle, unable to move his eyes away.

Under Li Yuxi's gaze, Wen Jinbai lowered his head, folded his hands, and prayed devoutly. There are only two wishes in this life, and one wish is for my younger brother A Xuan to be safe and to meet him soon. Second, I wish that I will only be this person's husband in this life, and never leave him for the rest of my life.

When he opened his eyes, he saw Li Yu approaching. Although he still had that playful smile on his face, Wen Jinbai blushed for no reason and his heart beat.

Just as Wen Jinbai was about to speak, he was stopped by Li Yu, "If you make a wish, you bury it in your heart. Maybe it will come true that day, but you can't say it, and it won't work."

Wen Jinbai's heart was agitated, He suffered too much, and thought that he would slowly sink and die in the bottomless dark abyss. It was the person in front of him who pulled him out of the sea of ​​suffering and allowed him to see the light. Since then, he has tasted like icing sugar.

Unable to control himself, he threw himself into Li Yu's arms, wrapping his arms around him tightly.

Li Yu was taken aback for a moment, feeling familiar in a trance. Under his jaw was Wen Jinbai's faint sandalwood hair fragrance, and the arms around him trembled slightly.

That's right, that dream seemed to reappear the scene in the dream. He originally thought that this dream had been forgotten by him long ago, but he didn't know that it had always been hidden deep in his heart. Like fermented wine, murmurs and murmurs keep pouring out.

Thinking of the plot in the dream, Li Yu's heart was burning. He lowered his head and followed his own thoughts to hold his moist and thin lips. It was as soft and sweet as he had imagined, and he couldn't help but indulge in this boundless tenderness.

At this moment, Wen Jinbai's head was blank, but his heart "thumped" as if it was about to jump out of his chest. His trembling body was like a flat boat, which could only float and sink with the wind and waves.

I don't know how long it took before the storm gradually subsided, and the two separated. Li Yu's face was complicated, and he said in a flustered and self-reproachful tone: "Yes, I'm sorry. I..." He stuttered incoherently and didn't know talking about something.

what can he do Could it be that this situation and the scene and the person in front of him were too alluring? He is too abrupt, I'm afraid it will scare Ah Jiu. So besides apologizing, he really didn't know what else to say.

Wen Jinbai had already turned his back, his cheeks blushed involuntarily, he couldn't believe that Li Yu actually kissed him, domineering but gentle, just as he expected.

"Mr. Lang, why do you have to apologize to me? I am your husband." Hearing Li Yu's words of apology, Wen Jinbai's eyes turned red. He never regarded himself as his husband, why else? Will you be polite to him?

Wen Jinbai's bitterness is unspeakable. One moment he was in heaven, but the next moment he fell into hell. Does he still not deserve it? Tears couldn't help falling down, the tears he thought had been shed long ago, couldn't stop flowing silently because of Li Yu.

Li Yu also noticed Wen Jinbai's abnormality at this time, and pulled him over to face him. Wen Jinbai, who was crying silently, made Li Yu panic, "What's wrong with you? I was abrupt just now, I'm sorry, I, I'm an asshole, I shouldn't treat you like this. I just couldn't control myself, I think I'm a little I like you, that's why I..."

"What did you say?" Wen Jinbai stared at him with wide eyes, his face full of disbelief.

"I said I'm sorry, it was my fault. I sincerely apologize to you." Li Yu repeated.

Wen Jinbai shook his head, "What was the last sentence you said just now?"

"Eh!" Li Yu scratched his hair, "I said I like you, that's why I did that."

Wen Jinbai had a smile on his face , "What you said is true, you really like me."

Li Yu nodded seriously. Indeed, he hadn't realized that, before he knew it, he had fallen in love with the person in front of him.

"Really? You didn't lie to me? Didn't you say that because you felt sorry for me?"

Wen Jinbai still had two lines of tears on his face, but now he was smiling like a flower. Li Yu gently wiped away the tears for him, and sighed. "Why am I lying to you? How can emotional matters be child's play?"

Wen Jinbai finally let go of his heart, "Mr. Lang, I have also been pleased with you for a long time. It is really me who can become your husband in this life." Fortunately, I hope that you will not abandon me, and I will not let you down."

Only then did Li Yu understand Wen Jinbai's intentions, did he already like him? How dull he is, that's why he didn't realize his intentions. If it had been discovered earlier, there would be no misunderstanding just now.

It was he who was self-righteous, thinking that he had offended this person, but he didn't know how disappointed this person was with his apology. A one-way secret love is always unbearable. Hey! Call you so stupid! Li Yu smiled wryly and knocked himself on the head twice.

The two expressed their hearts to each other, and for a while, the air was filled with warmth and sweetness, and the room was full of ambiguity.

Li Yu had already made up his mind at this time. At the beginning, Wen Jinbai didn't know why, and married him in a hurry. He didn't even show the marriage ceremony. At that time, he will definitely make up for him again. He wants everyone to know that Wen Jinbai will be the happiest person when he marries him, and at that time Wen Jinbai will get everyone's envious eyes.

Li Yu took out the hairpin that he had prepared a long time ago, and put it on for Wen Jinbai himself. The sapphire flowed gracefully, and Wen Jin's skin was as white as porcelain and jade.

"This is a birthday gift specially selected for you. You are not allowed to refuse it whether you like it or not." Li Yu said domineeringly, and finally smiled: "I promised you back then, I will give you whatever birthday gift you want , tell me, what do you want?" Wen Jin pursed

her lips and smiled, staring at Li Yu, "I've already got what I want!"

It's time to eat birthday cake, you take a bite and I take a bite, it's not the cake that's sweet, it's the mutual admiration between the two.

The easy-to-understand name is to spread dog food.

The author has something to say: By the way, do you have the habit of eating eggs on your birthday? When I was a child at my grandma's house, I would have an egg for my birthday. I remember how precious eggs were when I was a child. After my grandma passed away, I never ate eggs for my birthday! well! After growing up, I can never get back the original feeling... Thanks to those who took time out of their busy schedules to keep their claws, happy! Thank you for collecting, subscribing, and the little Kuo loves who feed the nutrient solution, refills!