Chapter 35

As if seeing what his father was thinking, Chen Zizhuo said in a deep voice: "He doesn't seem to have noticed the ingenuity of his arithmetic. Anyway, let's try it first. He said that there is another method called double-entry bookkeeping. This method is much more accurate than the method of bookkeeping we use now, and the direction of every money can be controlled, so that the accounts will be clearer and less prone to mistakes. If this If you learn the method, you will definitely benefit from it."

He has already made up his mind, and he must learn it. Even if it is to pay more.

Chen Lian nodded, knowing that his son is very interested in these things, if he is not allowed to learn, I am afraid that it will become a heart disease in his heart, so he said: "It is best if he is willing to teach, but if he is not willing , you don't have to force it, just hold your own. You need to know that although we have left the capital, the court is a place of right and wrong, but it is inevitable that there will be people who are interested in watching us in the dark. We need to be cautious in our actions Okay, don't make any mistakes, so as not to be caught by them."

Chen Zizhuo naturally understood this, "Don't worry, father, I understand." He paused, and suddenly remembered something, "Father, his Is there still no news?"

Chen Lian shook his head slowly when he heard the words and said: "There is no news yet, but no news is the best news. A little more time, I can always find out. In a few days, I will go to the south again Look, I have a friend there, please ask him to help to find out, maybe there will be news about him."

"I hope so! I just hope that he is safe and sound." Chen Zizhuo sighed, thinking about the fate of his friend , his heart became tangled together.

When an accident happened in Prime Minister Wen's home, their family was also suspected of being framed, and his father was arrested and imprisoned in the prison of the Ministry of Criminal Justice. Fortunately, they did not have any evidence, and his family rushed to rescue him, and His Royal Highness the Thirteenth Prince helped turn around. His father finally They were still released. However, they did not expect that the Wen family suffered a catastrophe at this time. When they recovered and tried to save others, the Wen family had already been thrown into the prison and sentenced to death.

This was a trap deliberately designed by the opponent, and everyone could see it. However, His Majesty the Emperor was deceived by the treacherous villain, and in a rage, he directly convicted the Wen family.

They all knew that Prime Minister Wen was devoting himself to being loyal to the emperor and patriotic, so how could he be in touch with enemies at home and abroad? In exchange, only women, children and children were left behind, or sent to the army, or confiscated into the teaching workshop, and the rest of the adult men were sentenced to death.

As a result, Chen Lian felt disheartened. He was imprisoned in the cold and damp prison of the Ministry of Justice for more than a month, and his health was not as good as before. Farewell to the old and return home.

"Auspicious people have their own aura, and Zhongliang's bloodline will not be cut off like this. I believe we will be able to find Ah Xuan and Ah Bai." Chen Lian said affirmatively.

Mentioning the two brothers Wen Jinxuan and Wen Jinbai, the only remaining blood of the Wen family, the room was silent for a second, and finally Chen Lian sighed and continued to look at the ledger with a heavy heart.

Chen Zizhuo also let his mind go blank. He and Wen Jinbai were both honored as one of the four sons of the capital at the beginning. Wen Jinbai can be ranked first among the four sons. It is because he is proficient in everything from piano, chess, calligraphy and painting, and his appearance and family background are first-class. , the two are also good friends who have played since they were young. After the Wen family had an accident, they heard that he was sent to the teaching workshop. When they wanted to rescue them, they were blocked by someone. Later, they heard that Wen Jin The news that Bai was sold was only delayed for a while, and the person had disappeared without a trace. All I knew was that the sale was coming to the south.

That bitch, if she hadn't stopped him, how could they have cut off his news? Fortunately, Wen Jinbai was so kind to her, and she often played tricks on Wen Jinbai's affairs, he really hates it! If she could expose her true face as soon as possible, why would Wen Jinbai fall into the current situation where her life and death are unknown.

Fortunately, their hometown is in the south, and their father returned to his hometown after his old age. Along the way, he also sent people to inquire about Wen Jinbai's news, but unfortunately, nothing came of it, and there was no news at all. Maybe as my father said, no news is good news. I hope that Abai can live well even in places where they can't see.

At this time in the capital city, a beauty in a palace costume picked up the bait in her hand and casually sprinkled it into the lotus pond.

There was a servant kneeling beside her, who seemed to have said something to her, she frowned slightly, "You mean that he was sold to the south to be his daughter-in-law to a poor peasant family?"

the man replied. Said: "Returning to the master, it is precisely that the farmer is useless, he is a well-known gangster, and the man is not willing to marry him. He beat him to the ground on the second day of marriage. The villain stayed there for ten years. Yu Ri, there are endless methods of torture every day."

Hearing this news, the beauty in the palace costume finally burst into a big smile, "Hahaha! This is the best news I've heard these days." She paused, covered her mouth and pretended to sigh: "Oh! We got married? It's a pity that I couldn't see that scene with my own eyes. No matter how noble and proud people are, they can't beat their fate."

A girl next to her immediately Echoing her words, the color between her brows became thicker.

"This ninth son..." the man continued.

"Ninth Young Master?" The beauty in the palace costume lowered her face, her originally soft voice was a little bit colder.

The man knew that he had said something wrong, sweating profusely, kowtowed repeatedly: "The sinner, the sinner has entered the den of tigers and wolves, and there is no possibility of turning over again. I just don't know if I will be tortured to death someday. "

Perhaps it was his last words that pleased the beauty in the palace costume. Her red lips were slightly raised, and the anger just now had disappeared. Ah! Wen Jinbai, Wen Jinbai, my good brother, you have today too!

This beautiful woman is Wen Jinbai's cousin Wen Jinyao, who looks somewhat similar to Wen Jinbai. She is conceited and arrogant, but she is always overwhelmed by Wen Jinbai. Naturally, she is not convinced, but the situation He is better than others, he, Wen Jinbai, is the direct descendant of the prime minister's mansion, and he can only rely on him. Someone once mentioned them, and compared the two, he praised his ninth son, Mo Shangren Ruyu, who is unparalleled in the world, And she was always shrouded in dust under his halo, and no one had ever been able to look her in the eye.

She hated it in her heart, even the Crown Prince whom she had always admired only had the ninth son Wen Jinbai in his eyes, why? She is no worse than him at all, and even works harder than him. But he doesn't get the slightest attention from the person he likes.

There was an accident in the prime minister's mansion two years ago. Fortunately, her father set things right. He turned his back on the secrets and confessed many dirty things in the prime minister's mansion, and handed over all the family property. Because of his sincerity, he was exempted. Now he is still in the position of the servant of the household department, hum ! So what if the prime minister's mansion is in glory and prosperity? Now people are scattered and scattered, and what is left is only a pile of dilapidated rubble.

Now, she is the prince's side concubine, but Wen Jinbai is a sinner who was sold and crushed into the dust, and even married into a farmer's daughter-in-law, haha! How could such good news make her unhappy? The arrogance and arrogance of the past, what is left of Wen Jinbai now? A disfigured brother will be like this for the rest of his life. It's more uncomfortable for him to live than to die now, right? snort! She just wants him to live but not die, and see how he can compare with her in the future.

Wen Jinyao felt relieved, and said lazily: "Very well, go down and receive the reward."

The servant quietly wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, and stepped back gratefully. Not far away, a maid brought a cup of soup and saluted Wen Jinyao, "Madam, the white jade ginseng soup you ordered is ready."

Wen Jinyao nodded with a smile, and asked a servant next to her, "I heard His Royal Highness is back? Where is he now? I'll bring the ginseng soup over here." As he spoke, he tidied up his appearance with delicate hands, feeling an indescribable joy in his heart.

The servant next to him turned pale. When he heard the question, he didn't dare not answer, so he knelt down and said tremblingly: "I will tell you, Your Highness, Your Highness. His Highness went to Baimei Courtyard when he came back, and now he is at the side of Concubine Bai."

Wen Jinyao's complexion was not good, the fingers in her hands would turn white, and her voice was a little thinner, "You mean His Royal Highness went to look for that foxy girl right after he came back?"

The servant leaned over, Bite the bullet and said: "Go back to your mother, yes."

Wen Jinyao's chest rose and fell, and anger was burning in her heart, and she overturned the ginseng soup that the girl was carrying with a wave of her hand.

The servants who served knew that the master was angry, and they were afraid that she would take the anger on themselves, so they all knelt down tremblingly to apologize.

She really had nowhere to vent her anger, so she punished a few servants immediately, and then she took a breath of anger. That foxy son, relying on the sinner's appearance and imitating the sinner's nobility and coldness, unexpectedly killed the soul of His Highness the Crown Prince. They're all ticked away, and I'll let you get a little proud first, and let you see my methods when the time comes.

Wen Jinyao's originally beautiful face became distorted, and the gloomy light in her eyes flickered away.

In Shuanghe Village, the so-called large number of people is powerful, and the new house is built very quickly. The two brothers of the Li family are constantly conflicting and overwhelmed. A large bundle of firecrackers was lively and lively, and almost the whole village was invited to eat the water mat, and it was considered that the move into the new home was completed.

After moving into his new home, Li Yu finally breathed a sigh of relief. This is his home in this world. When he came to this world, he was alone, unaccompanied, and there were things he didn't understand everywhere. Fearful and restless, afraid that others will regard him as a monster. However, maybe because of the baby bird complex, the first Wen Jinbai he saw when he opened his eyes became his salvation. Ben, people who have no roots now finally have their own home, no matter what is going on outside, this is a place that can shelter from the wind and rain.

None of their original household items were useful, so the new home hired a craftsman to customize the furniture, which was specially designed and made by Li Yu, which cost a lot of money, so everything here is brand new. Satisfied, this can be regarded as a new beginning.

Both Xu Sheng and the Chen family brought precious congratulatory rituals to congratulate them on moving to a new home, as well as souvenirs brought by the villagers.

When the crowd gradually dissipated, it was already nightfall. When the two returned to the house, Li Yu felt comfortable all over his body. His face was flushed after being poured some wine just now. He held Wen Jinbai's hand tightly, and it was very Said proudly: "From now on, this will be our home, isn't it beautiful?"

Wen Jinbai nodded, his eyes flushed slightly, "It's so beautiful, I can't believe it, this is our home? Just the two of us. "

"Well, yes." Li Yu said with certainty: "In such a big house, just the two of us live in it. With so many rooms, you can choose by yourself. You can live in whichever you want, or you can live here today. How about you? Are you happy?"

Wen Jinbai lowered his head, thinking of the possibility Li Yu mentioned, but he couldn't feel happy in his heart. He didn't regard himself as someone after all, did he?

Li Yu was also excitedly talking to himself, dancing and planning his future life.

The author has something to say: Dear friends, your paws are so beautiful... Cover your face and laugh and cry... Thanks for voting for me during 2020-06-14 10:19:25~2020-06-15 10:37:20 Or the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution~

Thanks to the little angel who threw the landmine: Rabbits don't eat 1 carrot;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!