Chapter 28

The turmoil outside has nothing to do with Li Yu. When he closed the door, Li Yu stared at the ten taels of silver in his hand and looked left and right, but he didn't see a flower. He studied it for a long time at first. He had never seen the silver before, and then he lost interest in it. It was just a lump of iron, which was heavy and took up space, so he threw it to Wen Jinbai casually.

"You put it away and save it for building a house." Seeing Wen Jinbai hesitate to speak, he said again: "What's the matter? Just say what you want to say."

Wen Jinbai sat down, frowned and asked: " Do you really want to sell these rose cakes and cakes to Xu Fangzhai?"

"Ah, yes, it's agreed, and I'll sign the contract tomorrow morning, oh, I've signed the contract." Li Yu nodded, then stared at Wen Jinbai He smiled and said, "What? You can't bear it?"

Wen Jinbai sighed, "Isn't it good to earn money by yourself? It's really not reconciled to let people intervene in it for no reason, and the money earned is also shared."

Li Yu hehe Smiling, the appearance of this miser Ah Jiu is really cute.

"Actually, I can't say that. It makes sense for me to do this. Generally speaking, it should be called mutual benefit. Think about it, how much can we sell and sell everywhere? He Xu Fangzhai is in After successive generations of management, Qinghe Town has become one of the leading leaders, and its reputation is also very famous. When people mention pastries, they will think of going to Xu Fangzhai. Our pastries are sold to them, and we can also use their reputation to increase sales. On the first floor, although we earn a little less, wouldn't it make up for it by buying more?" Li Yu slowly explained: "With our pastries, Xu Fangzhai's reputation will go further, so I I just said it was a matter of mutual benefit and win-win."

After hearing Li Yu's explanation, Wen Jinbai thought about it carefully, and he finally let go of some knots in his heart, but he still felt a little distressed when he thought of Xu Fangzhai's share.

Li Yu could see the change in his mind, and comforted him with a smile: "Don't worry, isn't it just two kinds of pastries? What's the matter, there will be more Chinese and Western-style pastries in the future, so there is no need to worry about the gains and losses. "

Wen Jinbai blushed, and said shyly, "I'm not a fussy person, but I just didn't figure it out for a while."

"Yes, Ah Jiu is the most generous and reasonable, haha!" Li Yu smiled exaggeratedly , obviously just laughing at him.

Wen Jinbai glared at him, turned away from him, Li Yu stood up and patted him on the shoulder, "Okay, in fact, the two of us alone can't take care of so much, everything is on you alone People are too tired, and I plan to share some of our yam cakes."

"What?" Wen Jinbai stood up when he heard this, and grabbed Li Yu's hand, "We don't make money anymore? I Not tired, really not at all, and didn't they already agree to let the younger sister come to help? With me and the younger sister, I can get busy."

It's just because I don't want to push my family's money-making things out.

However, Li Yu held him down and sat down, "Listen to me, okay? In the future, I should still focus on high-end products, um, high-priced pastries. This way, it will be relatively easier and the profit will not be too low." It will definitely be a lot less. Like yam cakes, which are cheap goods for the common people, I plan to build workshops and other things to drive the villagers. The power of the two of us is really limited, and the sales of yam cakes, which are cheap for civilians, will only increase. It is just the beginning , so you can still come here in a hurry, can you come later?"

Wen Jin pouted her lips, but understood that what Li Yu said was the truth.

"Think about it, our family has suddenly made a lot of money. What will the people in this village think? The Li family is already making up their minds. It's hard to guarantee that others won't. Instead of letting others come to your door for trouble, it's better for us to take the initiative to let some Go out, after all we still have to live in the village, so we still have to rely on the villagers." Li Yu said.

Wen Jinbai nodded, accepting what Li Yu said.

"Do you understand now?" Li Yu asked jokingly.

"You can do whatever you say." Wen Jinbai said indifferently.

Li Yu reached out and rubbed his hair, "Don't worry, I will definitely be able to support you in the future, and I won't make you suffer anymore."

Wen Jinbai's heart trembled slightly when he heard this, it was the best sound he had ever heard in his life He nodded, calmed down a little and said, "I believe you, so what are you going to do? Will you pass on the recipe of the yam cake? Also, Brother Li has been helping us dig yams. What should I do?"

Li Yu turned around a few times on the spot, "Well, everything still needs to be coordinated and arranged, and I will come up with a definite plan, but it's not so fast now, let's see the situation first." The

two were talking Then, there were noisy voices from many people outside the house, and the two of them looked at each other, and they understood in their hearts that the news of Boss Xu's visit to their house had already spread, the village is so small, and even the slightest disturbance would spread the rumors. Yes, it won't be long, I'm afraid the whole village will know about it. Li Yu smiled lightly, told Wen Jinbai to stay at home, opened the door and walked out by himself.

Sure enough, a group of people were crowded at the door, pointing at the door of Li Yu's house. They usually had no time to hide from Li Yu, the plague god, so they would never come to his house, but today they all gathered here.

At this time, when they saw Li Yu coming out, the noisy voices immediately quieted down.

Li Yu is still the same Li Yu, nothing has changed, how could his fate be so good, he married a capable brother, they have already found out, what kind of yam cake Li Yu and the others sell in the town is called, it is very popular Yes, many people in the town went to buy it admiringly, and they had to line up earlier, otherwise they would be late, but there would be nothing left.

Calculated in this way, how much money should the couple earn a day? It would be a lie to say that they are not jealous, but a bastard married such a good brother, God treats him too well.

Li Yu was still smiling, "Fellow folks, are you here to find the boy?"

Everyone looked at me and I looked at you, and finally an older old man stood up, "The third son of the Li family, I heard that today's A nobleman from the town came to look for you? I don't know why he is looking for you?" This is what everyone wanted to ask, but no one dared to ask.

Countless pairs of eyes were staring at Li Yu, Li Yu smiled calmly and said, "Grandfather Qi is talking about the owner of Xu Fangzhai in the town?" Almost all the people in the village are related, so Li Qiye's seniority in the village can be regarded as relatively Gao, after all, Li Yu should call him Seventh Grandpa.

As soon as this remark came out, everyone took a deep breath. Was it Xu Fangzhai's boss? This is the number one big shot in town! Everyone in Qinghe Town knew about it, and they came to find Li Yu from a person that ordinary people would never dare to think about. What kind of shit luck did Li Laosan have? To flatter such a character, as long as someone leaks a little bit through the cracks of his fingers, it will be of great benefit to others.

Li Qiye was still stroking his beard, but when he heard that his hands trembled, he pulled out two beards, and his face wrinkled in pain, but he didn't care much, and asked anxiously: "Little Sanzi Who are you talking about? Is Xu Fangzhai's owner here?"

Li Yu said inexplicably, "Ah", "If Grandpa Qi said he came by carriage, then it would be Xu Fangzhai's owner, the identity he reported himself, huh? Grandpa, what's wrong with you?"

Li Qiye didn't stop, and staggered unexpectedly, but fortunately, he was caught by the young man beside him with sharp eyes and quick hands, so it didn't cause a catastrophe. Li Yu's heart arose when he saw him, for fear that something wrong would happen if he fell down.

Li Qiye stood still, stroked his chest, and asked: "You boy, why did you move such a big Buddha? Why did he come to you? You have nothing to do to him, right?"

"Where can it be?" Li Yu said with a smile: "What Grandfather Qi said, it seems that I can only cause trouble, he is here to talk to me about business.

" In this way, it wouldn't be a bad thing for people to be polite when they came to the door. Everyone looked at Li Yu differently.

Li Qiye patted Li Yu's shoulder and laughed: "Good boy, you are promising, and you will have a bright future after meeting such a big man! Let me just say, when you were just born, Hongxia Mantian, he will definitely be able to stand out in the future, look, I have hit the mark, right? Haha!"

Li Yu felt a chill, and his goose bumps rose, do you want to be so exaggerated? What about the sky full of red clouds? Why didn't you say that the sky was full of red clouds when you saw the original owner's crutch and couldn't help but say it would fall?

But Li Yu only murmured this in his heart, but he didn't dare to show it, so he had to smile shyly, "Where is it? Grandpa Seven, are you kidding me?"

Li Qiye blushed, and said earnestly: "Little Sanzi, you married a good daughter-in-law. I won't talk about the past. In the future, don't live around and take advantage of the opportunity. When you become prosperous in the future, you can't forget the people in the village. You have been here since childhood." When you grew up in the village, when you were muddled, although you often caused troubles in the village, everyone didn't really bother with you. If you fell into the water, if you weren't a villager, you wouldn't be so lucky to live."

Li Yu nodded repeatedly . Indeed, thanks to the villagers who rescued the original owner, they gave him a chance to be reborn, which he could not deny no matter what.

"Seventh Grandfather, don't worry, the current Li Yu is no longer the former Li Yu. He will reform himself and be a good person. I will remember everyone's care for me, and I will definitely not disappoint the villagers." Li Yu promised.

Everyone listened to the words, and the atmosphere suddenly became active. Li Qiye was also very satisfied. With Li Yu's words, no matter what happened in the future, he, Li Yu, would always take care of the villagers.

In the current clan and village, which one is not a group can the family develop and grow. As long as one person is promising, then everyone can also benefit. And if someone causes trouble, everyone will stick together to protect the weak. Li Yu has been doing well in the town these years, and has a lot to do with the Li family in Shuanghe Village behind him. Li Yu has made small mistakes in the village constantly. He didn't dare to make a big mistake, so although the villagers hated him, they still had no reason to expel him.

The author has something to say: here we come, here we come, I actually forgot to tell everyone that I will update later today, sorry! Bow, hey! My head is dizzy. Thank you for your support! Refill! Tomorrow will be updated at noon as usual, thank you everyone! Thanks to the little angel who voted for me as a king or irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-06-07 10:17:25~2020-06-08 20:56:05~

Thanks to the little angel who voted for the rocket launcher: Hahahahahahahahaha , Xuan Chi 1;

thanks to the little angel who threw the grenade : Naxia 1; thanks to

the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: 1 bottle of Nanbei and Mufengcheng;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!