Chapter 85

Li Yu was sitting in a luxurious and spacious carriage at this time, and opposite him was Su Wang Qihuan. There was a chessboard between the two of them, with black and white chess pieces on it. Li Yu stared at the chessboard for a while, and finally put down his hand Chess piece, "I lost again! Oops! No more, no more, this is not something I can play."

Qi Huan also smiled and put down the chess piece in his hand. This Li Yu is good at everything, but he can play bad chess. No matter what.

In fact, it's not Li Yu's fault. He has never played Go before. After coming here, he is so busy every day that he doesn't have time to play chess.

After Li Yu put away the chess pieces, he poured a cup of hot tea and handed it to King Su, then poured a cup for himself, put it to his mouth and took a sip.

Qi Huan held the teacup in both hands, thinking about the current situation, but he didn't have the heart to drink tea.

Li Yu looked at Qi Huan's frowning look, couldn't help smiling, and said calmly: "Your Highness, don't worry too much. This trip is just a matter of soldiers coming to block you, and water coming to cover you. It's not a big deal."

Qi Huan nodded, "Mr. What you said is not bad, but it's just complicated in my heart at the moment."

Li Yu knew why he felt this way, so he just smiled and didn't answer.

During their trip, they received a message from the Southern King Qi Yunan, asking them to gather together to discuss major issues. Needless to say, they also knew what this discussion meant.

Now that the court moves frequently, it is impossible for them, the kings, to sit still and wait for death. The king of Nan is the one who dances the most. No, a few days ago, he sent out letters, inviting almost all the kings to meet in the south.

It stands to reason that it is impossible for Feng Wang to gather together. This is a big taboo of the court, and it is not a light crime to be caught.

However, at this time, rumors about the reduction of feudal vassals in the imperial court were already raging. It is not that the kings have no ideas in their hearts. At this time, who can control so much, they can't be bullied by others and remain indifferent, right? Therefore, when Southern King Qi Yunan made such a call, eight or nine out of ten kings responded one after another, and even those who were unable to come because of their physical conditions all sent their direct descendants to come.

Qi Huan has only been named king for a few years, and he is the younger brother of the current emperor. When he received the letter from King Nan, he was very entangled in his heart. After discussing for a long time, he finally decided to go and see the situation first, so he joined Li Yu.

Their plan is to hide their strengths and bide their time, and not to show off too much at this time. It is best for them to follow the trend of King Nan's call.

Qi Huan looked at the scenery outside and decided to take a step forward. It would be useless to think too much now, so he changed the subject, "I heard that Mr.'s fleet has already gone to sea?"

Li Yu nodded with a smile, talking about the fleet , but there are only three big ships, which are far from his plan. Time is pressing, and he can only build three big ships in a hurry, and the rest can only be gradually perfected later.

The cost of this kind of large ship is not low. The wealthy households in Juping County have discussed for a long time, but they are still undecided. This time, the ship of Baishun Trading Company went to sea. After deliberation, they decided to wait and see first. After all, it succeeded. Fortunately, if it fails, then the gains outweigh the losses, after all, no one's money is blown by strong winds. They waited for the fleet of Baishun Trading Company to return from sea, and then decided according to the situation.

"There's also one for the princess, Your Highness, don't you know?" Li Yu chuckled.

How could he not know this? A Zhuo told him that he took his private money and partnered with Wen Jinbai to set up a fleet to go to sea.

He just laughed it off when he heard it at the time, and he just let him do it if he likes it. A Zhuo has always been sensitive to numbers, and he once studied with his husband for a while. After becoming a princess, he will take care of the business of the palace, so he doesn't have to worry about it at all.

"When the fleet comes back, maybe it can surprise His Highness." Li Yu was very confident.

"Let's wait and see!" Qi Huan also laughed. At this time, he didn't know that just these three ships would later develop into a royal fleet, sailing to the Western Seas, and becoming the link between Da Qi and other countries on the sea. It has made a huge contribution to the economy of Daqi in the future.

"Now that the situation in the court is unclear, and His Majesty is going to cut down the vassals again, the court will probably lose more than the gains caused by the backlash against the kingship?" Although Qi Huan disagreed with either side's approach, he thought that if the situation was out of control, then the people who would suffer They are still ordinary people. Over the years, natural disasters and man-made disasters have continued. The imperial court did not show mercy and relief, but started fighting instead. The world does not know what will happen.

"Sir, in your opinion, is there no better solution?" Qi Huan asked.

Li Yu shook his head, "This kind of conflict can't be resolved. It's hard to say who is right and who is wrong because of the cause and effect of this matter. If the new emperor is tolerant, the Wang family may not push Nan Wang to seek rebellion, and Nan Wang has no dissent in his heart." , if An Fen is a happy prince, he won't fight against the court, maybe there won't be a new emperor cutting down the vassal, even if there is, it won't be now."

This is right, there are always causes and effects in the world, Qi Huan sighed, he was benevolent in his heart, and he didn't want the people to suffer, but there was nothing he could do.

"The so-called prosperity means that the people are suffering, and death is the people's suffering. If the court is benevolent and sympathetic to the suffering of the people, the people's life will be better. If it is met with evil, the people will have no way out."

Qi Huan's heart was shaken. Suffering, death, people suffering, court changes, regardless of rise and fall, it is innocent people who suffer.

Li Yu could see Qi Huan's expression, and Li Yu smiled slightly, "Your Majesty's kindness is a blessing to the people of Suzhou, but the world is so big that Suzhou is not the only place."

Qi Huan fell into deep thought, and listened to Li Yu. Yu continued: "This is a crisis, but why not an opportunity?"

"Sir, I don't know where to start?"

"Your Highness, I think you know best what kind of person the new emperor is. Since he came to the throne, he has eliminated dissidents, killed ministers, and made people panic all the time. Feng Wang's rebellion is inevitable, even if there is no Nan Wang, maybe there will be others." Li Yu paused, and then continued: "As for Nan Wang, this talent is mediocre but ambitious, and he is greedy for money and profit. In order to collect money, the exorbitant taxation is much higher than that of the imperial court, and it is not an exaggeration for the people of his fiefdom to say that they are in dire straits. If such a person reaches that position, will the people have a stable life?"

Qi Huan didn't speak, he knew Li Yu What he said was the truth, even if he wanted to say something, there was no way to refute it.

"The ruler is the boat, and the people are the water. Water can carry a boat and overturn it. If it can't make the people live in peace, how can you be a ruler? The chaos in the world has already happened, and this is the opportunity I said. Your Highness, why don't you fight for the sake of the people?"

Qi Huan clenched his lips, his eyes were slightly red, and his body trembled slightly, because of Li Yu's words, his heart was so surging that it was hard to suppress.

"I'm just pleading for the life of the people in the world. Your Highness's goal is to be the king of the world and work for the welfare of the people."

"It's not easy to be the king of the world. If the name is not correct, the words will not go well." Qi Huan shook his head. As a prince, he is not without He had fantasized about what he would do if he was king one day, so that the world would be peaceful, the country would prosper, and the people would live and work in peace and contentment. The prince, even the other imperial brothers are smarter and more capable than him.

"This statement is wrong. How can it be called unrighteous and unacceptable? Speaking of it, His Highness is the heir of the former emperor, and this alone will not be questioned by the world."

"I..." Qi Huan was speechless.

"Does Your Highness think that the new emperor and the Southern King can serve the people wholeheartedly? Oh! What they think and think in their hearts is nothing more than the supreme right. Their struggle will cause the world to fall apart and the people will suffer from war. If Your Highness does not fight, then Just let the world left by the late emperor die because of this struggle for power!"

Qi Huan knew that once the situation developed like this, what Li Yu said would come true, which was unacceptable to him. As a member of the royal family, how could he just watch such an ending and do nothing? The country is ruined and the family is ruined. He must not let such a thing happen.

"Sir, would you like to teach me?" Qi Huan bowed to Li Yu, bowed his body slightly, and performed a standard teacher's salute.

Li Yu hurriedly helped him up, "I don't dare to do it. I can only do my best to help His Highness, for His Highness, and for these innocent people. Your Highness only needs to serve the people wholeheartedly and govern with benevolence. I hope that His Highness can provide for the elderly and educate the young." , the poor have something to rely on, the hard to find help, and the widows, widows, lonely, disabled and sick all have something to support. In the future, the Great Qi Kingdom is particularly promising."

Qi Huan's mood was agitated when he heard this, and this was also his heart's wish.

"Okay! According to what you said, this king will aim at this. With the help of your husband, you and I will be able to meet each other from now on. I hope I can see each other in my lifetime."

With Qi Huan's words, Li Yu knew that he had already passed away. A decision has been made. He was very satisfied with such a result.

Qi Huan, Li Yu has been a monarch and minister with him for three years, and he also knows him well. He is generous and kind-hearted by nature, can listen to other people's opinions, and can accept them with kindness. Such a person is the most important thing for the people in this world Good choice.

In addition to choosing a benevolent monarch for the people, Li Yu also wanted to avenge Wen Jinbai in his heart.

He has already understood the affairs of the Wen family back then. The Wen family did not fight or party, thinking that they could protect themselves, but how could they know that they planted the root of disaster? The prince, who is now the new emperor Qi Ye, moved because the Wen family refused to attach Murderous intent, just because if the Wen family can't be used by him, if it is used by other princes, then it will be a great hidden danger. Qi Ye is narrow-minded, so he came up with the idea of ​​killing the hidden danger, so he bought the big house of the Wen family, planted and framed evidence of collaborating with the enemy , in fact, these are just the simplest methods of framing. As long as someone with a heart carefully checks the truth, the first emperor did not intend to let the Wen family escape. It is not a good thing for the new heir that the Wenjia family is dominant. This time is a great opportunity to get rid of the Wen family, so naturally they will not let it go, so they acquiesced in the expansion of the situation and eliminated the Wen family in one fell swoop.

In the final analysis, the Wen family is nothing more than a victim of politics. Even so, Li Yu, the person involved, will not let it go, and Wen Jinbai's crimes will not be in vain. He is seeking justice.

Now the opportunity is in front of us, doesn't Xindi like to control power? Even if he is high above, Li Yu will pull him down and make him lose the status and power he cares about most. This will be the biggest blow to him, right?

As for the members of the Wen family, they are nothing more than small ants, and it will be an easy task then.

In this world, Li Yu is the only one who is not constrained by the worldly concepts of monarchs and ministers. He not only dares to think, but also puts it into action. What he has to do is to support Qi Huan, bring Qi Huan to the opposite of the new emperor, and win Qi Huan back. The new emperor spared no effort.

This first step has already been taken, and in the not-too-distant future, his ideas will be realized one by one.

No one would know the thoughts in Li Yu's heart. He raised the corners of his lips and said, "I will not disgrace my life."

In fact, he also has a certain degree of confidence. As long as the people are prosperous and the country is prosperous, this day will come sooner or later.

Qi Huan sat up straight, "Sir, how can we solve the current situation?"

Li Yu took a sip of tea to moisten his throat, "For the current plan, do not break or stand, and follow the trend."

The author has something to say: Thank you at 2020-07-3108:56:51~2020-08-0109:49: During the 53 period, I voted for the overlord vote or the little angel of the

irrigation nutrient solution~ Thanks to the little angel of the irrigation nutrient solution: read, blockcat 20 bottles; Chang'an rain 5 bottles;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard !