Chapter 84

Gongsun Han cupped his hands and said: "My lord, this matter is no small matter. It is inappropriate to act rashly. In my humble opinion, the lord should keep a low profile and restore the relationship with the court. This will delay the time and make sufficient preparations until you are fully sure Only then can we start to act."

Qi Yunan's face collapsed, and anyone would be upset if someone poured cold water on him like this.

Before he opened his mouth, Wang Lin retorted: "Brother Gongsun's words are wrong. In fact, Wang thinks that this is the best time. First, since the new emperor ascended the throne, he has slaughtered people wantonly in order to eradicate dissidents. The people are in panic and cannot be stable, so the foundation of the new emperor is not solid. Second, the foundation of the new emperor is not stable, but he starts to deal with the king again, and he does not have the moral advantage. The way of heaven is just, so, the right time, place and people are all on the side of the lord, so why worry about the big thing not going to happen?"

Qi Yunan's eyebrows were beaming when he heard that, and he already agreed with Wang Lin's words in his heart.

"My lord..."

Gongsun Han wanted to say something, but Qi Yunan stopped him with his hand, "Mr. Gongsun, you don't need to say too much, I know it well."

Seeing Gongsun Han's frustration, Wang Lin was very happy, hum, everyone said Gongsun Han's ingenuity is invincible, but he is only mediocre, and he, Wang Lincai, should be the number one person in the palace.

He continued his efforts and continued to add fuel to the flames, "My lord, from my point of view, the opportunity should not be missed. We should immediately write to other kings to recruit troops and buy horses. As soon as the court makes a move, we will immediately call the world to attack the king of incompetence." , Punish the treacherous ministers, make the world clear, and return the people to the world."

"Haha! Good! This king will write a letter now, so it's settled." Qi Yunan's confidence was soaring, as if the supreme throne had already been placed on him in front of.

If he has all the supporters of the king who regard him as the master, and if he has the full support of the Wang family in the south of the Yangtze River, and his financial and material resources are more than enough to support an army, what else should he be afraid of? As long as he is fully prepared. He believed that as long as he raised his arms and shouted, there would be countless people following him, and he would march northward, just around the corner.

Gongsun Han and Wei Chang glanced at each other, and they both knew that no matter what they said at this moment, the prince might not listen to them, so they could only shake their heads and bury their words in their hearts.

When the three of them came out of the study, Wang Lin was elated. Usually, he was not conspicuous among the counselors of the palace, just because Gongsun Han often overwhelmed him, and today he was relieved.

"Mr. Wang, take a step slowly, I have something to ask for advice." Gongsun Han cupped his hands towards Wang Lin and called Wang Lin to stop.

Wei Chang was very angry at Wang Lin's appearance at this time, and he didn't want to go with him. When he heard that they had something to say, he just took advantage of his heart and said goodbye and left first.

Wang Lin stopped in his tracks, "I wonder if Mr. Gongsun has any advice for you?"

Gongsun Han stared at Wang Lin, and asked bluntly, "Why do you want to push the lord down? You must know that it is not the most appropriate time to send troops to the Northern Expedition to waste people and money."

Wang Lin Touching the emerald jade finger on the big thumb, God asked back: "How do you know that this is not the best time? If it is a good time according to what you said, I am afraid that you will not be able to achieve great things in this life. But I think, At this moment, as long as the prince stands up, it is the best time."

Gongsun Han frowned, "Isn't it that the Wang family wants to use the prince to attract the attention of the new emperor, so as not to be settled by the new emperor?" The thoughts and plans of the Wang family, he It was all seen in his eyes, and he also mentioned a few words to the prince, but the prince had the support and praise of the royal family, so he couldn't listen to what he said at all. He ate every mouthful, and he also made up his mind to advise and repay the prince, but now it seems that the prince does not need him.

Wang Lin's face twitched. He knew that this person had already seen through it, so he didn't think it was a pestilence. He shook his sleeves, "Mr. Gongsun, don't you treat a gentleman's belly with the heart of a villain? Everything I think and say is for the sake of the prince. , Mr. Gongsun, if you think there is any problem, you can talk to the prince."

After he finished speaking, he withdrew and left, leaving Gongsun Han with a troubled expression on his face. Having said all this, the emotions in his eyes were complicated and difficult to understand, and finally he sighed, shook his head and left.

When Wang Lin returned home, he waved everyone away, went directly into the study, and gently opened a secret cabinet on the wall. He carefully moved out a box with complicated patterns, rubbed it happily for a while, and then opened it. Come, and then stare straight into it, unable to move my eyes any longer.

The love in his eyes was not concealed at all. After he carefully picked up the things in the box and put them in front of his eyes to appreciate them carefully, he found that Wang Lin's most precious and precious thing was the glass of the rotten street in later generations. cup.

This is exactly the glass cup that Li Yu asked Zhang Xiaoshun to send out. In the past three years, Li Yu proposed the method of making glass, and Li E led the craftsmen to keep experimenting. After countless failures, they finally made a batch. Now that they have basically mastered the technique, they can make more and better glass products anytime and anywhere in the future.

Li Yu originally planned to use these as the bottom of the box for overseas trade, so he never took them out. This time, he asked Zhang Xiaoshun to send out such a set to complete the plan.

That's right, Li Yu's plan is to let Zhang Xiaoshun buy the counselors of the Southern King Qi Yunan, let the Southern King stand in the front and fight against the court, so that King Su's development of power will not be so eye-catching, and with the pioneer of the Southern King, he will take the lead in the rebellion. Then in the future, no matter what happens, King Su will not be punished by people.

Zhang Xiaoshun is in charge of Baishun Commercial Bank, which has developed rapidly in recent years, and has spread all over the country, so it is easy to use the commercial bank to inquire about various news.

Zhang Xiaoshun came up with such a purchase plan through the compilation of news from the Southland Baishun Trading Company. Wang Lin is a distant branch of the Wang family, and the interests of the family always come first. The Wang family originally wanted to join hands with the Southern King to fight against the imperial court in order to protect themselves. The purpose of this part is the same as that of Li Yu. Putting the fire on, that's why I found Wang Lin.

Wang Lin is a person who doesn't like anything else, but loves things like jade and rare things. As soon as Zhang Xiaoshun took out this set of glass cups, oh no, people nowadays call them glass cups. Wang Lin came from a rich family, so it's not for nothing He has seen precious colored glazes before, but when he sees this crystal clear glazed cup, as bright as ice and snow, he can no longer move his eyes away.

Zhang Xiaoshun felt complacent, just such a glass cup had already blinded this man's eyes, and there was a large warehouse of all kinds of glass products on his boat, if he took it out, he might shock the world Chin, back then, when he saw it for the first time, he was also dumbfounded, thinking it was some kind of fairy magic created by the gods.

Li Yu said that he wanted to ship these overseas to make a lot of money.

Wang Lin originally thought it was a big deal for Zhang Xiaoshun to ask for it, otherwise, how could he sell such a precious glazed cup, but after hearing Zhang Xiaoshun's request, he secretly breathed a sigh of relief. It's just a small thing. A few days ago, he also received a letter from the family, asking him to persuade the prince to raise troops against the imperial court. In this way, the two would not conflict, and they happened to be done together. He would definitely try his best to persuade Nanwang.

Today, Nan Wang's mind has been persuaded by him. In the future, when Nan Wang achieves great things, he will definitely take the greatest credit. At that time, fame, wealth and wealth are all in his hands.

Thinking of this, Wang Lin also became emotional. He put the glass cup in his hand to his mouth, took a breath, and then wiped it gently with his sleeve. The crystal clear glass cup made him more and more satisfied the more he looked at it.

capital, imperial palace

Emperor Qi Ye looked at the report at hand, his face turned blue with anger, he slapped the table hard, gritted his teeth and murmured: "Nan Wang, what a Nan Wang, I already knew that he had disobedience!" Heart, as expected."

The court ladies and eunuchs who served beside him dared not make a sound, the new emperor's temperament was unpredictable, and he could kill people at every turn, and he was angry at this time, and they dared not even make a move It's moving.

At this moment, a young eunuch came in. As soon as he entered the gate of the main hall, he could already sense the seriousness of the atmosphere. He didn't dare to be reckless, and reported cautiously, "Your Majesty, Concubine Jing outside the hall is asking to see you."

Qi Ye restrained his anger a little, stared After being stunned for a moment, he remembered who Concubine Jing was, and suddenly felt unhappy in his heart, "What is she doing here? No see." The

little eunuch breathed a sigh of relief, responded, and went down gently to answer.

After Qi Ye finished speaking, he lowered his head again, but at this moment he couldn't read the memorial anymore, and stood up directly, "Show me, go to Concubine Bai.

"

Wen Jinyao, who was outside the main hall, heard the little eunuch's reply, and felt very unwilling. She hadn't seen His Majesty for several months. No matter what, she wanted to go in and take a look, so she wanted to forcefully break into the hall. How dare the little eunuch give in? If Concubine Jing was let in, his head would have to be moved.

The two were at a stalemate here, and the little eunuch's face was swollen from the slap by the unruly Wen Jinyao, but compared to his life, what is this little pain?

The little eunuch refused to give up, seeing Wen Jinyao raised his hand and was about to be slapped again, when there was movement in the hall, Wen Jinyao was overjoyed, she thought that His Majesty was finally willing to see him. But I heard a word from inside: Your Majesty is driving in the White Concubine Palace.

Wen Jinyao was taken aback for a moment, then tore a piece of veil in her hand distortedly, and gritted her teeth bitterly, "Concubine Bai, it's Concubine Bai again, this bitch always fights with me everywhere, why? It's a good thing he hurt me every time."

The confidant maid next to her supported her, and said with relief: "Concubine Bai just looks so much like that bitch, and that's why she is favored by His Majesty. He is just a brother, and after all, he can't surpass you, master."

Speaking of this, Wen Jinyao became even angrier, that bitch, after so long, His Majesty still misses him, can't find that bitch, but always finds someone who is half-similar to him. After entering the harem, doesn't this Baifei look like a slut, which is why His Majesty never forgets her? If she could, she really wanted to ruin his foxy face.

The people in the hall came out one after another, and Wen Jinyao finally saw a touch of bright yellow among them.

At this moment, she couldn't care about anything anymore, as long as His Majesty looked at her, she believed that as long as His Majesty saw her, he would definitely remember the past, and they had loved each other very much.

Wen Jinyao rushed up while no one was paying attention, "Your Majesty, I am A Yao, Your Majesty, take a look at my concubine, my concubine has been with your majesty for many years, no credit but hard work!"

She was stopped by the surrounding court ladies and eunuchs. However, after his fuss, Qi Ye's eyes finally turned to her. Wen Jinyao was overjoyed, just now she was about to make persistent efforts to say something more, but in a blink of an eye, she saw Qi Ye's icy eyes lightly sweeping over her body, and she felt like falling into an ice cellar.

Qi Ye glanced at Wen Jinyao, and said coldly: "Stop Yu Huan, make a lot of noise, go back and ground your feet, and don't step out of the palace gate." After speaking, he waved his hand to signal to get up.

Everyone didn't dare to delay any longer and left in a hurry, leaving Wen Jinyao alone with a heartbroken heart. She thought that there was at least a little affection between them, right? When Qi Ye was still the crown prince, she had already followed him and done a lot of things for him. Her father and brother at home even made great efforts for him to ascend the throne. Over the past two years, he has gradually treated her indifferently, and now he is gone. No affection.

She was in a trance, standing there alone, only the afterglow of the setting sun stretched her shadow longer.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me during 2020-07-3009:05:42~2020-07-3108:56:51~

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution : 2 bottles of Jiacao; 1 bottle of plum, orchid, bamboo and chrysanthemum;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!