Chapter 86

Qi Yunan of the Southern Prince

's Mansion looked at the other princes present in high spirits. The day he had been dreaming of had finally come.

Sitting in the last corner, Qi Huan could not attract everyone's attention at all, but his position allowed him to observe everyone present very well.

He looked at those uncles who were whispering quietly, and took a sip from the teacup in front of him.

"Everyone can come here to save face for this king. This king is very happy." Qi Yunan said the opening remarks proudly, and after some politeness, he got to the main topic: "I think everyone knows the recent actions of the imperial court. Qi Ye We have only been enthroned for only three years, and we have already set our minds on us. Although we are not talented, we are still of the Qi family. Now that the imperial court disregards our blood and family ties, and wants to take the knife on me, I am naturally unwilling to sit and wait for death."

After saying this, there was a buzzing sound from the people below, and someone stood up and said loudly: "Nan Wang is right, we are also of royal blood after all, and Emperor Yongcheng, a yellow-mouthed boy, dares to deal with us, I really don't know The sky is high and the earth is thick."

"That's right, when the late emperor was still there, he was kind and caring towards us, and now the emperor and his courtiers, I will give up when my uncles and relatives say they want to give up."

Everyone sighed after hearing the words, Many people were grateful for the kindness of the first emperor, but in contrast, the new emperor Yongcheng seemed mean and heartless.

"That's right, the new emperor has gone against the grain. Since he ascended the throne for three years, the people have complained a lot, and natural disasters and man-made disasters are unpredictable. I'm afraid God can't bear to see him?"

...

Nan Wang and others' voices gradually died down. Only then narrowed his eyes and smiled with satisfaction, his purpose was to make them share the same hatred. It seems that the effect is very good, he just made such a head, and most of the people underneath are already dissatisfied.

He stood up, pressed his hands down weakly, made a pause, and then the people below stopped talking, wanting to hear what Nan Wang had to say.

"Everyone, we are all of the blood of the royal family and nobles. For the sake of the royal family not to kill each other, and for the sake of the country and the country, we chose to give in and go to the land to be king. In fact, we gave up everything, and our children and grandchildren were trapped in one place. No progress." Qi Yunan raised his hand, and his tone gradually became agitated, "We have worked so hard to manage this corner of the land, but the imperial court pays tribute in various names, and after all our hard work, it is nothing more than making wedding clothes for others. But they don't sympathize with us at all. There are any difficulties in the fiefdom, and I don't see the imperial court leniently reducing or exempting the tribute."

Everyone was silent, and this was right. They sacrificed themselves and put the royal family first. If you want to pay more than half of the output tax of the fief, won't you end up making wedding clothes for others? To put it bluntly, these people are crowned kings, but after all, where is the half of the benefit?

Qi Yunan cleared his throat, and continued: "Emperor Yongcheng sees us now, but he listens to the slander and prepares to cut down the feudal clan. He is going to force us to death."

When these words came out, everyone was shocked, Many of them did not have well-informed news channels, but they also heard some gossip. They thought it was just rumors. Although they were worried, they didn't think it was true.

This time Southern King Qi Yunan sent a letter saying to discuss important matters together, and they came here to confirm whether the news was true, and now that it came out of Qi Yunan's mouth, they were all shocked.

Immediately, someone stood up and hurriedly asked: "Is this news true?"

Qi Yunan sneered, "If it's not true, how dare this king speak out here ? How to deal with this."

After getting the accurate news, everyone was thinking about it in their hearts, and a prince who had a good relationship with Qi Yunan said: "Nanwang is well informed, of course he has been prepared, I don't know how Nanwang can deal with it? It's better to say it. Let's listen together."

Qi Yunan smiled all over his face, the words fit his heart, even if they didn't bring it up, he would bring it up himself. "Now we can only work together and stand on the same line to fight against the imperial court's order to cut down the feudal vassal."

Everyone nodded. Although this is said, how should it be implemented? To put it mildly, they are kings, princes who dominate one side, but in fact only they know in their hearts that these are just false names. According to the rules set by their ancestors, kings are not allowed to participate in government discussions, let alone control the army. There can only be a guard of two or three hundred people.

And what can such a small number of guards do? Why are they fighting against the court?

Qi Yunan saw their reaction in his eyes and had already expected it. He winked at Mu Wang, who was familiar with him, and Mu Wang lightly nodded his head to express his understanding. Then he stood up and said: "Nanwang is right. This is a time of crisis. Everyone should work together to protect the interests of the king."

Those who have a good relationship with Nanwang also nodded in agreement, and some people suggested Questioned, "It's easy to say, how to join forces? Can there be a charter?"

"Since it is a joint venture, you can't hide your secrets. Everyone has the money to contribute money and has the strength to contribute. We should do our best to survive this crisis."

Qi Yunan saw that the atmosphere was at the right time, he waved his hands to make people calm down, and said: "Everyone is right, the new emperor of Chaozhong was bewitched by the villain and changed the ancestral system without authorization, so that he will not be afraid of the wrath of the ancestors if he acts perversely? As a family member of the royal family, it is necessary to set things right. Today, the king is here, swearing to the heavens, for the foundation of the ancestors, the country, the country, and the traitors, and the Qing emperor!"

Everyone was in an uproar, but Qi Huan's face did not change. Li Yu had already analyzed it for him on the way. Having asked Nan Wang to do all this, he had already guessed this situation, so he was not as surprised as others.

"Punish traitors, the king of the Qing Dynasty! With King Nan taking the lead, we are willing to obey." King Mu waved his arms and shouted. He had already discussed with King Nan, so it was natural to agree with King Nan at this time.

If there is the first one to stand up, there will be a second one. For a while, everyone in the hall became excited. Of course, there were also a few, with a worried look on their faces, and did not follow the crowd.

Seeing this scene, Qi Yunan was full of ambition, he seemed to see how the beloved self climbed the Kangzhuang Avenue step by step.

The next step is to discuss specific matters. Those who are willing to attach themselves to the King of the South are ready to contribute money and efforts. To recruit troops, prepare food, grass and weapons, all of them do not need a lot of money. As long as the preparations are made at the beginning, it will be a bottomless pit.

There are also those who are deep-minded and unwilling to be attached to the subordinates, so they think of starting a new stove, and they are all kings. It doesn't mean that only you, the king of the South, can accomplish things, right? As long as he has the strength, he can also pull out a big banner, no worse than anyone else.

Qi Huan watched coldly, none of these people could be successful as Li Yu said, but they all returned their superiority and inferiority, and no one would accept the other.

In the next few days, a group of people managed to reach an agreement amidst the hustle and bustle. After all, no one wanted to pay more than half a penny, but everyone wanted to get an extra share of the benefits after the matter was completed. To be able to reach an agreement, it can be said that Nanwang has put in all his efforts.

After Qi Huan went back to the library and talked about these things with Li Yu, he also had mixed feelings. Li Yu was right, these people really can't be counted on, they only care about their own interests, who cares about the lives of the people? Qi Huan cared about the common people, so naturally he couldn't understand this kind of behavior, it seemed that the world of Daqi really couldn't let them toss and die.

"They have already negotiated, with the Southern King as the main force, forming a crusade coalition with several families who are not willing to attach themselves, preparing to recruit 70,000 to 80,000 horses, known as a 100,000 army to the outside world. ." Qi Huan explained the process in detail, and then informed Li Yu of the final result.

"Seventy to eighty thousand horses, that's quite a lot." Li Yu said casually.

"I have expressed my intentions as my husband said. I will build an army and join the coalition. After the swearing-in meeting, the coalition will go northward in three routes, and finally join in the capital to fight together."

Qi Huan glanced at him and listened carefully to him . Li Yu, who was speaking, continued: "Sir, our soldiers and horses are arranged to go north from Jingdi. The journey is long and dangerous. It may be difficult to take this Chujing city alone.

" The pool is deep, solid as gold, not to mention their mere 5,000 soldiers and horses, even 50,000 soldiers, I'm afraid they won't do anything. It seems that Qi Yunan is afraid that they, who are not with him, will take credit for it, so he specially arranged it.

"Anyone with a discerning eye will know this at a glance, but our 5,000 troops in Luming Mountain are indeed comparable to an army of 50,000." Li Yu said confidently. They can't beat their 5,000 troops.

When it comes to this, Qi Huan also thinks it is true. At the beginning, they only had three hundred people, and they eliminated all the bandits in the fief. This is something that thousands of people in the imperial court have never done. Combat strength is also very well understood.

He has never understood how Li Yu trained this elite army. Later, by chance, he saw their training, one by one in the actual training and fighting in the mud, and he understood. No matter how cold or hot it is in the daytime, they all come here like this, and then they suddenly realized that this is the army, and this is an elite soldier.

It was also after seeing this elite soldier that Qi Huan, under Li Yu's persuasion, wanted to fight for a fight. They were Qi Huan's trump card.

He also sometimes thinks that this Li Yu is really not simple. If he is not sure that he was really an ignorant ruffian, he really can't believe it. As a ruffian, he knows everything about arithmetic, business, and military training. It's about knowing superficiality, but no one can match it. It can be said that he is proficient. Even the humerus minister in the court probably doesn't have Li Yu's ability?

Qi Huan is very fortunate that such a character can help him with all his heart, what virtue and ability he has, is really a blessing from his previous life, which makes him cherish it even more and respect Li Yu even more.

After several years of accumulation, their family is not too weak now, and the frosting has been promoted to all parts of the country. Coupled with the fact that Li Yu's current proposal of the Shipbuilding Department, when it develops in the future, one can imagine what the future will be like.

Although Nanwang has the support of the Jiangnan Wang family, but the Wang family's move is just a stopgap measure, and they are taking advantage of each other. This weak alliance is nothing to fear.

The author has something to say: Thanks to the little angels who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution during 2020-08-0109:49:53~2020-08-0209:46:38~

Thanks to the little angels who irrigate the nutrient solution : 3 bottles of Angela; 1 bottle of Luo Zhizhi;

thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!